BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kiera R.
Kittanning , PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love this wine. Barefoot Moscato is the best! It's so affordable and sometimes it's even on sale! It's not too sweet-- which is why I like this brand so much! It's my favorite summer wine! I would definitely recommend it to others!
Jennifer L.
New Albany, IN
I love a glass of wine at the end of a long day at work. Especially when I am currently working 10-12 hour days...Barefoot Moscato doesn't taste too dry or strong, it has a sweet citrusy crisp taste, and it's affordable. Definitely the best Moscato I have had in this price range.
Karolina K.
Belchertown, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Wow I can't get enough of this. This wine is ALWAYS my go to. I love the light crisp taste of barefoot and the moscato is so light and sweet perfect for the summer although I have it all year round. Highly recommended for any moscato lover
Megan Z.
Parsippany, NJ
I'm not big on wine, but Barefoot Moscato is amazing for two reasons: (1) you can get an enormous bottle for about $10 and (2) you don't feel like you're drinking wine. I guess the latter is one of the reasons why wine-enthusiasts don't really consider Moscato a wine...but I love sweet stuff, and that's exactly what this delivers.
Brianne S.
I love white wine. This gives you a white grapey sweet taste. It's not too sweet or bitter. It's really a great balance of the two with the sweetness coming out a bit more. It's crisp and delicious. Not expensive and I bring it to every special occasion and even just for my home
Shannon E.
Secane, PA
YUM! I LOVE Barefoot wine and this is no exception. This is perfectly sweet - not too sweet, but just enough. My husband is not a fan of sweet wines at all, and even he loves this. Definitely my go to when I need to pick up a bottle for myself or when entertaining. Always a hit!
Megan S.
Eugene, OR
I love Moscatos and this one is no exception. It has a very nice balance of sweetness....not too much but just enough. Its great for little get to gathers, bbq's, birthdays, etc. I love to drink it buy itself or mix it with fruit or some different juices. All around perfect wine.
Ashley M.
Madison, OH
I love Barefoot Moscato! My personal favorite is the Barefoot Red Moscato, it's fruity and very tasty! I love how this wine is delicious and very inexpensive. It does not taste as cheap as it costs though! This wine is very easy to find at most grocery and convenient stores in your area. It's light, refreshing and tastes wonderful!
Ali W.
Lawrenceville, NJ
My go-to wine for a girls night! It's delish and a great deal. Obviously it is not as nice as higher end wines but sets itself apart from other cheap wines by not tasting like pure sugar. Also love that it is so easy to find in stores, the majority of them carry this brand. It also helps that the bottle is super cute as well ;]
Holly R.
Portsmouth, VA
I love the barefoot moscato. A nice crisp, sweet and bubbly wine. It's great for those who are on a budget. It's price point is great. I am able to find it just about everywhere I grocery shop. Most of my friends and family seem to enjoy it at gatherings. I quite enjoy most if the barefoot wine line.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?