BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love this moscato! Its so light and bubbly, great during the summer especially if you add some cut up fruit to it (try freezing the fruit so they act as ice cubes)! Plus its very cheap, around $10 a bottle.
Kehlief C.
Allison Park, PA
Light, refreshing and perfect for summer. I tend to gravitate towards sweeter Moscatos. This one was a little more on the dry side for my taste. The effervescent quality was delightful. I would recommend it if you are new to Moscato. Pairs well with just about anything.
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is my favorite sweet, dessert wine that doesn't break the bank. It's tastes like juice but a glass or two will make you feel great! This meets every expectation and goes above and beyond for a cheap wine.
Jenna K.
San Marcos, TX
I would absolutely give this a strong A rating. The price versus the flavor is a true shock! This stuff is good for way less than $10!! That is crazy. I believe I paid $5.50 for this the last time I purchased it. I have paid way more for a wine that I hated. I will definitely purchase this again!
Leah S.
Rayland, OH
My all time favorite wine! It's cheap and it tastes amazing! It's basically drinking the sweetest grape juice that'll get you drunk. I was never big on wine until someone had me try this, now it is the only kind I will buy! Absolutely in love!❤️
Krystal A.
Spokane, WA
My friends and I have tried many different types of wine and were never fans. It only took one girls night and a couple bottles of Barefoot moscato (white, pink OR red will do) and we were hooked! This is ONLY kind of wine we like...nay - LOVE! We have even tried branching out to other brands and they're just not the same... Barefoot all the way!
Rachel m.
Rock Island, IL
Barefoot moscato is the first wine I've ever had and 6 years later I'm still drinking it so it must be doing something right. It's light it's cheap and it does not upset my stomach. No bitter taste, must wines are gross to me but I love this. I would buy again prolly on my next night off lol
Stephanie U.
Denver, CO
As a person who is not too fond of dry wines, this is my favorite. Barefoot Moscato isn't expensive at all and it still has a great taste. Its not too too sweet. It is the perfect mixture of a white sweet and even on the champagne side. I like to have a glass with a little bit of ice to keep it chilled.
Courtney W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
One of my favorite white wines! Roughly 5.99 a bottle at my local retailer. This is my go to wine for Greys Anatomy viewing parties! Affordable and good. It can't be beat! I repurchase this wine frequently! 😁😝
Jamie T.
White wine is the way to go! And you can't go wrong with a Moscato! However since I've discovered "sparkling" white wine (Primo Amore Moscato) to be exact (thank you Olive Garden!) I haven't had barefoot as much. But it's always a go to wine if I can't find the sparkling wine I am looking for!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?