Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY

Peach and apricot taste, very crisp and refreshing ( bubbly). Can drink it alone, or with food. Decent price!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Lodi, CA

A good one for hot weather! Light and sweet, I like to throw a few frozen grapes in to keep it colder longer!
Alina H.
Alina H.
Shubenacadie , Nova Scotia

Nice, smooth and light. :) haven't tried it in awhile so I'll have to get it again to provide a better review
Angelica K.
Angelica K.
Ashville, OH

Whenever I feel like drinking wine. I go to Walmart and pick this bottle up. barefoot moscato girl forever :)
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Wadsworth, IL

So yummy and accessible, I buy mine at Walmart and very affordable. For the price the quality is pretty good.
Tenille S.
Tenille S.
Carmichael, CA

This is good, but not great. I have had it a couple of times now and am left wanting a little more sweetness.
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Abbeville, SC

Love love love the barefoot moscato wine!! It's not dry like other wines! And pairs perfectly with anything!!
Nicolette C.
Nicolette C.
Grand Island, NY

Don't necessarily love the moscato but the pinot is cheap and good for any girls night out or girls night in!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Charlotte, NC

Nowadays Moscato is a little too sweet for me BUT Barefoot Moscato was always my go-to affordable white wine.
Carole C.
Carole C.
Hagerstown, MD

Great wine. Very tasty. Barefoot definitely has my vote on this one. I like having this for family functions.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now