Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Lee V.
Lee V.
Jonesville, NC
If you are looking for a sweet crowd pleaser and something a little bubbly and festive this is for you. I find this in most grocery stores. A little sweet so be careful not to drink to much but a nice wine, I normally keep a bottle on hand in case I need to celebrate.
Chloe V.
Chloe V.
The absolutely best wine ever! The price is so cheap and the wine is extremely good. You have to like sweet wine and if you're sensitive to sweet wines where you get headaches then I would stay away but seriously my GO TO and all time favorite white wine brand.
Kaela Jean K.
Kaela Jean K.
Nashville, TN
I give this wine 4 stars solely for the price point/quality. It is moscato, so it has the appropriate sweetness. However it is extremely acidic. I am personally not a fan of any of their wines, however my non-wine drinker friends love this for day drinking. I keep a few bottles on hand when someone doesnt appreciate the good stuff :)
Callie G.
Callie G.
Hillsboro
I'm not usually a fan of wines, but this Moscato is my absolute favorite. It is incredibly affordable and better flavor than I've tasted in other wines. It isn't super strong and is pretty cheap, so it is easy to drink a lot of and not feel too guilty about.
Lynzy A.
Lynzy A.
Wyoming, MN
I typically stick to dry reds, but whenever I have a craving for a sweet wine to sip on after a long day at work, Barefoot Moscato is my go to. It's crazy affordable, can be found at basically any place that sells wine, and is juicy and sweet, but not syrupy sweet.
Mary L T.
Mary L T.
Jermyn, PA
One of my favorite wines, and the Barefoot line is always in my price range.  I'm pescaterian and eat a lot of fish dishes, and it usually goes great with them. I do enjoy the Riesling, as well, but I'm more of a sweet wine person, so this one hits the spot!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Okay I love this wine! The flavor is very refreshing and sweet. It is perfect to drink at the pool or at the beach. It is very affordable and great for someone on a budget like me.  I definitely would recommend. It tastes great as a spritzer or by itself.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Diamond, IL
This is my go to wine! If your looking for something sweet this is your wine! It goes very good with desert! It isn't a strong tasting wine alot of wines have that smoky flavor this one does not! It's also alot cheaper then other wines but definitely is a fantastic brand and flavor I highly recommend it!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Lacey
Happy Hour Expert
This wine is so perfectly sweet without overdoing it, it isn't as tanic as red wines are and tastes great for those who aren't too fond of wine to begin with. It is always a great price as well! exceeded my expectations in taste since it was so cheap!!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Manteca, CA
Happy Hour Expert
For a cheap bottle of moscato, barefoot did a great job with this! It's a little rough but has all the right fruity notes. I pay like $5 a bottle for it down at my local grocery store. I wouldn't serve it at a fancy dinner but it's good for an every day drink.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?