Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Naomi S.
Naomi S.

Good drink when you dont have more. Very tasty and smooth. Like to keep on hand for when I have nothing else
brittany w.
brittany w.
Winston Salem, NC

Barefoot Moscato is very tasty, and smooth. Love the price, would put Barefoot on my top 5 list for moscato.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Natick, MA

I am a huge fan of this drink for the holidays! It is the perfect sweetness to add to all the savory food :)
Christina E.
Christina E.

Great wine and best paired with alfredo pasta with mushrooms! Serve chilled of course and at a great price.
Cyndra C.
Cyndra C.
Greensboro, NC

Super tasty. I get this wine a lot and I recommend this wine to anyone who likes a moscato at a low price .
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Hope Mills, NC

This is cheap!!! Best thing about it! The taste is sweet and it goes down easy! I would def get this again!
Leslye T.
Leslye T.
Chambersburg, PA

Wine is super cheap. Best wine it's so smooth. Its not strong at all it's super sweet. It's very enjoyable.
Jamie K.
Jamie K.

I love this wine! It is my go to wine for sure. I love the crisp, clean taste and it goes down so smoothly!
Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.
Ridgewood, NJ

Okay so it's not fancy, but it's great for an inexpensive fruity wine. It's perfect for white wine sangria!
Taylor T.
Taylor T.

This is a great wine! You can also buy it in a giant bottle and it's great for big get togethers or events!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now