Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
San Diego, CA
Im not really the biggest fan of barefoot wines. They are very inexpensive but I find them to be too overly sweet for my likes. Which is great for people that are barely getting into drinking alcohol and are looking for sweeter alternatives
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Anniston, AL
There is nothing better than coming home after a long day and pouring a big glass of Barefoot Moscato and taking a warm bubble bath. This is my absolute favorite wine. It's sweet and smooth. You cannot beat the price. A huge bottle is only around $10! If you aren't much of a wine drinker, you must at least give this one a try.
Krystal F.
Krystal F.
Philadelphia, PA
By far one of my top favorite wine's, I have a girls night once a month and this is a big buy for us. Im super lucky my wine and spirts store has a 2 pack of the 1.5 L bottles. Its my best friend and many of night I have finished a whole bottle myself.  Heres to a great bottle of wine and great friends to share it with.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Garland, TX
If you're looking for a sweet and cheap wine this is it! This is a classic for me. My first wine was this one and it was the best for a long time. I also like the pink & red Moscato. If you're not into sweet wine you will not like this.
sandra d.
sandra d.
Clearwater, FL
Delicious! Not too sweet. A great price and available in every place I've been that sells wine. Comes in several sizes from personal to party size. It's a great failsafe for a hostess gift, a night in, a girl's night,the list goes on.
Dominique P.
Dominique P.
This is the kind of wine you purchase when you're having friends over. Nobody can turn down a sweet wine! It goes with literally everything. It's never disappointing and you don't have to drink with friends, you can have a great night at home alone and a couple glasses or three will have you feeling good. Enjoy! :)
April D.
April D.
Malden, MA
A friend introduced me to this wine a few years back at our work holiday party. It was on each of the tables and she told me to try it. It was delicious! Typically I have found different wines to be bitter but this had a fruity and sweet flavor, not overpowering. I have now introduced other family members to this and we always enjoy a glass during different parties we have!
Anne J.
Anne J.
Minneapolis, MN
SO GOOD. Barefoot wine is literally the best cheap moscato to ever grace this planet. It's so sweet and crisp, it honestly tastes like juice (which can be a problem for those who lack self-control). I would highly recommend this wine for anyone from first-time wine drinkers to experienced alcohol afficionados.
Brigid B.
Brigid B.
West Simsbury , CT
If you're a fan of sweet wines, this is definitely the wine for you! This was one of the first wines I ever tried and I've been going back to it ever since! The taste is light and enjoyable. It's the perfect girl's night in beverage and super affordable. I would go as far to say this is my favorite moscato.
Libby D.
Libby D.
One of my favorite moscatos to pick up, which is super easy to find, reasonably priced and easy to take anywhere.  This is also one of my favorite wines to take to someone's house because it's a good price, and people always love it, so you're never coming anywhere with one arm as long as the other!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?