BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Nikki V.
This is pretty much all
I drink, sweet, light and cheap!! I can go through a bottle myself! I like it better than other moscatos, it doesn't have an after taste. Surprisingly smooth
Shannon J.
Orlando, FL
It's not my favorite but it's ok. It's just a cheap moscato. I can usually find it for about $5 or less. It has a sweet yet tart taste to it. It can make a great white sangria. If you're looking for wine on a budget this is a good choice.
Jessica S.
This wine is just okay for me. I wish they made a D'Asti because I enjoy my Moscato just a bit sweeter. I would drink it again if they didn't have one I enjoyed more though.
Lauren F.
This is a good glass of wine to have and relax with. It is not overtly sweet like many other moscato's I have tried, but still has a light refreshing taste to it! This bottle of wine is not expensive compared to many other brands that are out there. This is just one of those that pleases all girls at the bachelor watch parties!
Ashley S.
Kenai, AK
In 28 years I've never ever been able to enjoy a glass of wine because every single time I'd try any kind of wine I absolutely hated it with a passion. One day at an event someone had me try a cup of pink moscato....i really liked it. I craved it so bad after that and went to the store and purchased a bottle of pink moscato and white moscato (a different brand than barefoot). when I tried the white I fell in crazy love with it. then one day I went to the store to get a a bottle again and they didn't have the kind I had started buying so I saw the barefoot brand bottle of moscato and bought that. got home and chilled it popped it open and it was the best adult beverage I've ever ever tried. I am addicted. it's so sweet and yummy and it's not crazy expensive which is a major perk. i love love love you barefoot.
Kiaya C.
This wine is delicious and it's very sweet for those that don't like dry. I prefer this to a lot of other wines because it doesn't taste like alcohol. It's a good price, especially since one bottle to yourself will get the job done!
Reegan I.
Wichita, KS
My go to moscato. This wine is the perfect end to any meal. I certainly drink it as a dessert due to its sweetness. Definitely grab this out of the refrigerated section, though. It's not as tasty warm.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Happy Hour Expert
If you like sweet wine, you'll probably like this one. It's very tasty and it's not bitter. If you're looking to have a good girls night this is definitely a good drink to bring. I'd definitely recommend!
Marena C.
I'm not a big fan of wine, but this by far is my favorite! It has a nice and light and sweet taste to it and isn't very strong. It also isn't too expensive and you get a nice size bottle for it's price
Jillian M.
Lake Worth, FL
Happy Hour Expert
Moscato is my favorite wine. This brand is cheap and delicious. I drink it way too much. The best part is it's so cheap. My mom for my into this wine because it's that good. I recommend it to others.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?