Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Norfolk, VA

Great flavor. Not too sweet and not too bubbly. It balances your taste buds very well and goes well with dinner
Mary M.
Mary M.

This is a decent wine for the price . It is easy but not too sweet. It's not my favorite but okay for the price
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Bartlesville, OK

Good affordable wine. We like to keep a few in stock to grab for dinner. Tastes great and won't break the bank.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.

This tastes like Sprite mixed with white grape juice. An easy way to get into wine, but too sweet for my taste.
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Eastaboga, AL

Love this wine. The taste is excellent and got to love the price also. It does not taste like cheap wine to me.
Cora R.
Cora R.
Columbus, NC

Very good taste. I only drink this socially but it's my go to wine! Definitely should try it if you never have
Abby B.
Abby B.
East Lansing, MI

It's my favorite out of the cheap wines! it gets you drunk quick and it tastes best when cold! lots of flavor!
Colton S.
Colton S.
Kearney, NE

A great drink to unleash the fun with your friends! A sweet wine that keeps you coming back for another glass!
Katherine B.
Katherine B.

Best inexpensive wine you can buy. Has a smooth and sweet flavor. Great dessert wine, not good with red meats.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Muscatine, IA

I have celiac disease so I'm thankfully for wine. I really love this wine. I'll drink the bottle by myself. ;)
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now