BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Michaela W.
It's a decent wine for a good price. I'm a White over a red person and I enjoy the taste of this. It's sweeter and had a good flavor. I have gotten this several times and had tried different kinds of this brand.
Stephanie W.
Modesto, CA
I love a glass of cold Moscato at the end of a long day! Barefoot is great to have on hand and I typically have one or two bottles in my fridge on any give day. Whether you are sipping it at the end of the night to relax or pairing it with muddled strawberries and club soda at a summer barbeque, Barefoot is your go-to for Moscato!
Amber Y.
I used to drink this all of the time. Now I cannot stand how sweet it is! I still gave it 4 stars because there is nothing wrong with the wine. The packaging is very cute and it is a great price point.
Amber K.
Uxbridge, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Barefoot Moscato is an absolutely delicious wine.
Barefoot Moscato is very affordable as far as price goes. It's also very easy to find as it is in most liquor stores and gas stations that sell wine.
Elena F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Tastes really good. Cheap and inexpensive you can buy this at target. Totally girl and it's a nice bottle, quick pick ups for anything really. I've had this many times and it does the job! Moscato is yummy
Tricia R.
Elliottsburg , PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love a great cool Mosocto , and this is a great one when u r in a hurry and need a picnic wine But if you have time to decide on a wine this is not for you!! Find one that isn't as sweet and bitter,,,,I can say this is good but if u have more money to spend then lets do that!!
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Not bad for a lower shelf wine. Really cheap so doesn't hurt your bank account. I usually buy it when I plan on making some white sangria. One bottle of moscato some vodka and fruit juices and fruit! Yummy. Light and refreshing for summer
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI
Barefoot is a good, cheap, and easy to find brand that is sweet with a little bit of bubble. It's great for a girl's night or mixing with different types of juices to make a fruity, bubbly cocktail.
Jeanine C.
W Bridgewater, MA
This is my absolute favorite wine. Moscato has always been my favorite and I have tried so many brands but I keep coming back to Barefoot. The wine is crisp with some bubbles and so refreshing. Whenever I'm in the store trying to find something for a party or just to have a relaxing night in, I'm always choosing this wine.
Kelsey B.
Aberdeen, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Barefoot Moscato is usually on sale for about $7 for a large bottle where I live. For that price I don't really expect much but barefoot moscato goes above and beyond that expectation. This wine I could never get sick of and is one of the only kinds I buy. I highly recommend it!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?