BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Leah S.
Rayland, OH
My all time favorite wine! It's cheap and it tastes amazing! It's basically drinking the sweetest grape juice that'll get you drunk. I was never big on wine until someone had me try this, now it is the only kind I will buy! Absolutely in love!❤️
Kehlief C.
Allison Park, PA
Light, refreshing and perfect for summer. I tend to gravitate towards sweeter Moscatos. This one was a little more on the dry side for my taste. The effervescent quality was delightful. I would recommend it if you are new to Moscato. Pairs well with just about anything.
Rachel m.
Rock Island, IL
Barefoot moscato is the first wine I've ever had and 6 years later I'm still drinking it so it must be doing something right. It's light it's cheap and it does not upset my stomach. No bitter taste, must wines are gross to me but I love this. I would buy again prolly on my next night off lol
Morgan I.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm definitely a wine girl, and Barefoot is one of my favorite wine brands! I love quite a few of their white wines, but I think the Moscato might be my favorite. It's a close tie between the Moscato and the White Zinfandel. I love that this wine is not very expensive at all, but it tastes just as good as more expensive wine that I've had! Love it!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love this moscato! Its so light and bubbly, great during the summer especially if you add some cut up fruit to it (try freezing the fruit so they act as ice cubes)! Plus its very cheap, around $10 a bottle.
Megan K.
Little Elm, TX
Barefoot wines have proven to be quite delicious for literally close to no dinero. I am not a SUPER fan of sweet wine, but I have tried this. It tastes great! If you like sweet white wines or dessert wines, this guy is for you. And with it being so cheap, you can afford to possibly not like it!
Amanda R.
Gatesville, TX
Barefoot Moscato is hands down my favorite brand and wine. It is an amazing value for the product and highly affordable for all people. It comes in a typical bottle with an easy to open cork. Barefoot is my go to brand and wine. I would recommend it to others especially first time users.
Kayla S.
Uniontown, OH
I am usually get a txt on Saturday from my mom and 2 aunts to see if we are getting together for porch sitting and wine sipping! Our favorite go-to is Barefoot Moscato (the pink is good too). We love the sweet, crisp, refreshing taste. Usually we go through a bottle or 3 lol. Its a great choice and a good price as well (so you can buy more)!
Claire O.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
You can never go wrong with picking up a bottle of Barefoot's classic Moscato! it's a refreshing sweet white wine! whether you're staying in watching a movie, or crafting with your best girlfriends, you won't be upset that this wine was a part of it all!
Jenna K.
San Marcos, TX
I would absolutely give this a strong A rating. The price versus the flavor is a true shock! This stuff is good for way less than $10!! That is crazy. I believe I paid $5.50 for this the last time I purchased it. I have paid way more for a wine that I hated. I will definitely purchase this again!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?