Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Oceanside , CA

Love this wine! Great product for a minimal price. Sweet with a slight bubbly effect. Would definitely buy again!
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Brooklyn, NY

Deliciously sweet and crisp. If it wouldn't make me seem like an alcoholic I could drink this all day... In love!
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
Thayer, KS

Good flavor, enjoyed it with dessert while sharing a evening with friends. I would recommend this wine to others.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Ponte Vedra, FL

Too sweet for me, but that's been true of most Muscatos. I usually grab a prosecco if I want a sweet white. YMMV.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
New Cumberland, PA

One of my all-time faves for moscato! Delicious and so refreshing! It's great for summer...or any time really :-)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Pasadena, MD

Cheap wine that always does the trick. It sweet and good with chicken. Yummy wine for a girls night if you ask me
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
Scranton, PA

Sweet and refreshing wine. Great for making a batch of sangria in the summer. Not overly sweet and is affordable.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Norcross, GA

Great taste for great price! My fAvorite wine from this brand is the Moscato! Been drinking this wine since 2008!
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Mount Vernon, NY

Nice and smooth flavor. If you are looking for something light to drink this is the one to go to. Affordable too
Kala C.
Kala C.
Berea, KY

Tastes really great for the cheap price. It's very sweet though so it definitely can't be drank in large amounts
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?