BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
I liked the flavor, I just usually drink sparkling wines so I'm used to a different experience. I think if I drank this more then I would like it more. It was first time buying this kind of wine. I would recommend it to people that like this style.
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
Oxford, MS
This is my favorite wine! It's not dry at all and it's really fruity. I would say it is delicious. I buy this anytime I'm going to a friends or when I am just craving something sweet. It's a good price usually and I am a satisfied with the quality.
GiGi D.
GiGi D.
Hollis, NY
I love this wine. It's not too dry and just the right sweet. I would def recommend this to try if you don't mind sweeter style of wine. The best thing about it is it's accessible you can buy it at any local liquor store!
Cherise H.
Cherise H.
State College, PA
I am definitely a sweet wine girl and whenever someone isn't sure what to get me I just tell them "When in doubt Barefoot Moscato." This is a sweet wine that is well balanced not too sweet but not a semi-sweet!
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Easton, PA
Such a sweet and easy wine to drink. I love to pair this wine with a great plate of cheese and crackers. I enjoy this wine best when it is chilled for a couple of hours. This is a great wine to use for a sangria.
Carissa P.
Carissa P.
Dushore, PA
Friends of mine drink this so I thought I'd try it out. It wasn't to bad. I preferred to mix it in a blender with frozen fruit and drink it that way. The price is decent on it so it's great for summer slushies.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Raleigh, NC
Happy Hour Expert
I used to drink this all the time when I was younger. It's the perfect wine to drink when you want to relax by the pool and hang out. It's super affordable as well and easy to keep cold. Great for day parties!
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Barefoot moscato is a good choice for the price.  It's definitely not my favorite moscato but it is good and the price point makes it better.  I have purchased this a quite a few times now. It is sweet and semi bubbly.   I would buy again and recommend to anyone on a budget.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Hammond, LA
I love moscato! It's my favorite wine and Barefoot does it right! Bring it home and mix with some Sprite to create a wonderful spritzer. You can find it at any local store including Walmart. If you aren't sure if it's going to be good, they also offer them in smaller personal size bottles.
Aaliyah S.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
Happy Hour Expert
These are definitely the best wine ever in the whole wide world no other wine compared to this wine with an awesome flavor!! Affordable, I definitely recommend this this amazing wine! I'm beyond satisfied ❤❤❤
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?