Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Aleksandra R.
Aleksandra R.
I love this wine! I usually dont like white wines but this is sweet and delicious! I think that white wines are usually dry and gross but this is the complete opposite! So sweet and yummy, it goes down so smoothly! I usually like to switch between this one and the Pink Moscato - both are soo good! And cheap too! I think I only pay 7 for a 750ml and 11 for the big one! Such a good deal
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
This is my favorite moscato, ever. Moscato is my favorite wine because of the fruity taste. Other wines can be a little too intimidating. I am a repeat costumer and I love Barefoot's Moscato. It's delicious, and the price is amazing. I will continue to buy Barefoot's Moscato over and over again. You literally cannot go wrong. I also love Pink moscato, too. This is great, and if you're a win beginning I would start with this!
Donna H.
Donna H.
Clinton, WA
Barefoot Moscato is definitely at the very top of my favorites list! I absolutely love this wine . Its like getting a sweet treat too ! I always have a bottle of this on hand. I like to get this one to take to family gatherings also because just about all the ladies in the family love this wine, so everyone is happy and that makes for good family visits:)
Leah D.
Leah D.
Not the best! This seems to be a very popular wine for wine newbies, but I'll say I wasn't all that impressed. It's inexpensive which is definitely a plus and it's a light wine with a lower alcohol content than most. Not a bad option, but there are definitely better brands out there! Italian imports are typically the best, and some of those aren't too expensive either.
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
I bought my first bottle of Barefoot after having a not so pleasant bottle of a dry white wine. I mean for $5-6 a bottle why not. I absolutely loved it. It's fruity and sweet which is what i prefer in my wine. I usually just have a glass or two and curl up on the couch and watch a movie. I recommend it to someone who is looking for a sweet wine but doesn't want to break the budget.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Belton, SC
This is my go to for those girls nights and cozy nights at home. We aren't huge drinkers so this cost effective wine does the job. I like that I can conveniently buy it most any stores around where I live and that it will last for quite some time when I am drinking alone. I like to occasionally have a glass after a hard day to take the edge off and Barefoot is always on point!
Jeanette V.
Jeanette V.
My all time favorite brand of wine! It is my go to holy grail! I enjoy having it at least twice a week! Super affordable and super tasty! Five stars! Definitely recommend anyone who isn't much of a wine drinker to give it a try! You will not be disappointed
Jessie G.
Jessie G.
Nixa, MO
I'm a self admitted white girl drinker and this was not what I hoped. When I drink a moscato I want it super sweet and I found the barefoot moscato to have a sour undertone to it that was not to my likening. It didn't resemble a dryer wine either. It wasn't bad for the prow just really not my preference.
Shawnc D.
Shawnc D.
This is my all time favorite wine. It has a sweet light taste and very inexpensive. It's sold everywhere: Walgreens, Walmart, target, local grocery stores... it's so good you can't just have one glass but more than one will definitely get you tipsy lol.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Minneapolis, MN
Best cheap wine that also has really great taste! It's one of the best starting wines around in my opinion because it has a sweet taste and doesn't taste super bitter like a lot of wines. It's crisp and fruity and the best part super cheap. It's my go to for when I'm running low on money but I still want wine. One of my favorite cheap wines by far!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?