This Might Be the Wine Your Halloween Party is Missing
BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,724 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 298 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
It's a nice wine but it's entirely too sweet. I know most moscatos are supposed to be but this one is up there. Price wise it's great and makes a nice gift or good thing to bring to a dinner or party
Moscato is my favorite wine. This brand is cheap and delicious. I drink it way too much. The best part is it's so cheap. My mom for my into this wine because it's that good. I recommend it to others.
Really good inexpensive wine. I love Moscato and I love barefoot. This wine is excellent for the price. It tastes crisp and fresh with just the right amount of sweetness you expect from a Moscato.
Very good flavor I love the tasty or pricey at all I really enjoy drinking it and enjoy it very much super cold ..... I wouldn't change it for anything it's so good and so soothing and so relaxing
You get what you pay for. Good cheap wine. One of the most inexpensive wines with the best flavor for the money. I really only drink white wines. If I want an inexpensive app wine this is my go to
Inexpensive brand, ok taste usually found in CVS, Walgreens and on your favorite supermarket wine aisle, is also available at the gasoline station convenience store. Is a great alternative if you are making Sangria or any mix drink
This is my favorite barefoot wine. It's sweet and crisp. It's not as strong as other moscato, which I like. I have bought this one several times at our local Walmart and will buy more in the future.
This stuff is great for just hanging out with friends, playing a few video games or watching a scary movie with some cheese and crackers! The taste is great and it's affordable and a great brand!
This is my favorite cheap (in price not taste) wine! I buy it from the grocery store usually and most of the time it is on sale. Personally, I enjoy their moscato the best as it is pretty sweet.
This moscato hands down is the best for your buck. It's so cheap it's ridiculous because it's still smooth and tastes so good! It makes it unnecessary to buy an expensive dessert wine at all!!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos