Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Andrea M.
Andrea M.

This is my favorite inexpensive wine, very fruity. I like to put olive gardens peach sangria syrup in it. So good!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.

This wasn't my favorite. The aftertaste was a bit dry for my liking. I only paid $5, so I wasn't too disappointed.
Breontonee C.
Breontonee C.
Manchester, GA

Barefoot in general is amazing! But this is okay. I typically prefer the Pink Moscato. Its a little sweeter to me.
Paige B.
Paige B.
Fort Wayne, IN

All time best wine in the world. If I had to drink one kind of wine for the rest of my life, it would be this one.
Tanisha M.
Tanisha M.
Amherst, MA

Decent wine. It's affordable and it does the job, always enjoy a nice glass of wine of 2 at the end of a long day.
Brianne S.
Brianne S.
Saint Johns, FL

Sweet and refreshing. One of my top favorite wines to relax after dinner or with friends! Cheap and great tasting!
Denise M.
Denise M.

This is my go to wine! It's a nice sweet white wine that I drink with meals or to have a glass to unwind at night
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
Thayer, KS

Good flavor, enjoyed it with dessert while sharing a evening with friends. I would recommend this wine to others.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Lagrange, KY

I'm a huge moscato fan! I'm also a fan of a good price!!! You get a great tasting wine without breaking the bank!
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
Scranton, PA

Sweet and refreshing wine. Great for making a batch of sangria in the summer. Not overly sweet and is affordable.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?