BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
This wine is so yummy!  It's sweet, but not cloyingly so.  I usually buy the 1.5 liter bottles on sale at Schnucks for $9 or $10.  It's not a fancy wine, but it's definitely good when you're home cleaning or just relaxing after a hard day at work. It also makes a great gift!
Natalia V.
Natalia V.
Orlando, FL
Oh how I love my Moscato!! I was introduced to the Barefoot Moscato about 6 years ago and now I always have a bottle in my fridge. Very sweet and refreshing, easy to drink. It isn't too bitter or too sour. Love the taste!! Best when very cold
Julia Kimberly F.
Julia Kimberly F.
Irvine, CA
I love moscato. Barefoot is okay but it tastes like store bought wine. This wine definitely tastes better when refrigerated. However, this wine is easy to drink and a great option if you are looking for something quick to pick up at the store!
Amy A.
Amy A.
Mount Clare, WV
A super sweet favorite of mine! I could drink the whole bottle in one sitting if I'm not careful! It goes down smoothly, and is one of the most affordable choices. I can always find Barefoot Moscato at Wal-Mart so it's easy to pick up a bottle while I'm getting the rest of my groceries.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Atlanta , GA
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot wines are incredible in that they are friendly to anyone's wallet and taste nice as well. While the Risata Italian Moscato D'Asti Wine is my go-to option, this is wonderful as well.  Would definitely recommend.
Minnie G.
Minnie G.
Montebello , CA
This was an inexpensive alternative to other wines. It was very sweet but it met the expectation for the price paid. Compared to the the Stella Rosa brand it falls short. When on a budget and want a drink I would definitely buy this again.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Lawrence, MA
Happy Hour Expert
I drink this with my girls every time one of us goes through a tough breakup. So affordable and yet so delicious and sweet. Sometimes it's too sweet but I don't mind it, it tastes so good and I will definitely keep buying this for myself.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Spanish Fork, UT
This has been my favorite brand of wine. I love that you can buy it in the bigger bottles too! It always tastes fresh and crisp. Moscato is by far my favorite. I have not tried many other brands because Barefoot has never disappointed me. I recommend this wine all the time.
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
Happy Hour Expert
Super sweet and perfect for any occasion! Reasonable price for a large bottle & this is always easy to find at the store! This is good to get if you cants find your favorite brand. Also this is good for first time wine drinkers since it is so sweet!
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
Warner, SD
This is soooooo good for the price! This is quite often something I pick up when I feel like having wine. I love moscato and for the price, you just can't go wrong with this wine. It's sweet, but not overly sweet where you get sick of it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?