BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jordan D.
Anderson, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
You can get this wine just about anywhere, which i like. sometimes i find things k like, and then i can only get them one specific place. i like that this is a sweet wine. i like jt better chilled. pair well with any dinner. also, its not super pricey, so if your having people over, its. to going tocost a fortune to supply the wine!
Maria H.
Chula Vista, CA
I know, it's Moscato, it's supposed to be sweet, but there's a difference between a sweeter wine and a sugary beverage that gives you a headache after a single glass. If you're interested in a sweeter wine, try a riesling instead, but stay away from Barefoot brand. Cheap wine=headache
Cristina R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great wine. It's delicious, light. My personal opinion it has a light green apple taste to it. It will catch up to you the more you indulge. Trust me, I speak from experience lol. But other than that it's a great wine to try and keep buying.
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
This moscato is so sweet and crisp. I would definitely buy this wine again, and I would definitely recommend this wine to a newer wine drinker who's looking for something more sweet with a lot of flavor.
Amelia S.
Barnesville, GA
This is definitely my favorite choice of wine .I received it from a friend as a gift and I kind of over did it and drank the entire bottle myself , next day s horrible.but I love it and now I know my limits can't play with this wine . definitely turned me from the other wine brands .
Janie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
So in love with this wine! 😍 It has a perfect amount of sweet and smoothness to get you that warm and fuzzy feeling. It's perfect for a girls night in or just having a glass after a hard days work. I def recommend it.
Michelle F.
Charlotte, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Delicious sweet wine. Moscato is very sweet and easy to down without realizing how much your drinking. This is one of my favorite brands of moscato and it is very cheap. I buy it very often and enjoy it.
Madison H.
Cedartown, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Barefoot is my go-to brand for wine and moscato is my absolute favorite! This wine is available anywhere and tastes amazing. I buy a bottle a week and it's difficult not to drink it all on the first night!
Ashley T.
Essexville, MI
This is my favorite wine out there! It's a light fruity taste and it's affordable. I first had it at wine tasting and I buy it all the time. You can always make it a little bit more fancy when you mix it, too.
Susie C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
so, so sweet, but i don't hate it. It's a really good starter wine, and needs something to compliment it, like something to nibble on. Not to sip before bed, like without anything. Love barefoot in general.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?