Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Angie S.
Angie S.

I hated everything about this wine. It was bitter and tarte. Tasted horrible I didn't even finish half my glass
Velicia C.
Velicia C.
Kansas City, KS

I live this moscato. The taste is so good. Great for a girls night at home when we talk to relax and wine down.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Uxbridge, MA

Barefoot has to be my favorite when it comes to Merlot! I like it all from white to pink. Such a great taste!!!
Mary M.
Mary M.

This is a decent wine for the price . It is easy but not too sweet. It's not my favorite but okay for the price
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Eastaboga, AL

Love this wine. The taste is excellent and got to love the price also. It does not taste like cheap wine to me.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Bartlesville, OK

Good affordable wine. We like to keep a few in stock to grab for dinner. Tastes great and won't break the bank.
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Oakwood, GA

Seeet but not overwhelming. This is a cheap wine but o don't mind it. Worth my hangover I would purchase again
Cora R.
Cora R.
Columbus, NC

Very good taste. I only drink this socially but it's my go to wine! Definitely should try it if you never have
Abby B.
Abby B.
East Lansing, MI

It's my favorite out of the cheap wines! it gets you drunk quick and it tastes best when cold! lots of flavor!
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Muscatine, IA

I have celiac disease so I'm thankfully for wine. I really love this wine. I'll drink the bottle by myself. ;)
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now