BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Amber K.
Uxbridge, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Barefoot Moscato is an absolutely delicious wine.
Barefoot Moscato is very affordable as far as price goes. It's also very easy to find as it is in most liquor stores and gas stations that sell wine.
Michaela W.
It's a decent wine for a good price. I'm a White over a red person and I enjoy the taste of this. It's sweeter and had a good flavor. I have gotten this several times and had tried different kinds of this brand.
Dianne R.
This is one of my favorite moscatos around. It's light and sweet but not overly cloying. My one complaint, which is hardly a complaint but they don't have real corks so while I'm "drinking so that I can do cool cork projects" I'm collecting non-cork corks. Oh well, not everything in life is perfect...but the Moscato just about is!
Amber Y.
I used to drink this all of the time. Now I cannot stand how sweet it is! I still gave it 4 stars because there is nothing wrong with the wine. The packaging is very cute and it is a great price point.
Aubrey B.
This was a decent cheap bottle of wine. It is definitely not my first choice. But, it's still enjoyable especially for beginners. I can see the younger crowd enjoying this wine. It is just not the best.
Jeanine C.
W Bridgewater, MA
This is my absolute favorite wine. Moscato has always been my favorite and I have tried so many brands but I keep coming back to Barefoot. The wine is crisp with some bubbles and so refreshing. Whenever I'm in the store trying to find something for a party or just to have a relaxing night in, I'm always choosing this wine.
Stephanie W.
Modesto, CA
I love a glass of cold Moscato at the end of a long day! Barefoot is great to have on hand and I typically have one or two bottles in my fridge on any give day. Whether you are sipping it at the end of the night to relax or pairing it with muddled strawberries and club soda at a summer barbeque, Barefoot is your go-to for Moscato!
Karolina K.
Belchertown, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Wow I can't get enough of this. This wine is ALWAYS my go to. I love the light crisp taste of barefoot and the moscato is so light and sweet perfect for the summer although I have it all year round. Highly recommended for any moscato lover
Marie M.
Wheeling, WV
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I just joined the Barefoot family of drinks and let me tell you I will probably never go back! Every product I have drank of there's is delicious and I wish I had given them a chance sooner! I don't even like wine or champagne but ill drink a whole bottle of this brand to myself lol!
Kiera R.
Kittanning , PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love this wine. Barefoot Moscato is the best! It's so affordable and sometimes it's even on sale! It's not too sweet-- which is why I like this brand so much! It's my favorite summer wine! I would definitely recommend it to others!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?