Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Rolanda W.
Rolanda W.
Dallas, TX

This is my favorite type of wine buy it alot love love Moscato the sweet taste i just love should have more rating
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Glen Burnie, MD

I love this moscato. It is one of the first that I tried. I was hooked and it made me want to explore other brands
Edith M.
Edith M.

I scanned my bottle an this came up this gallo Moscato is sweet an refreshing perfect for dinner or a get together
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
San Antonio, TX

Had a glass for New Years to welcome 2017
If you want something that wont get you buzzed these is the right bottle
Jerod W H.
Jerod W H.
Fort Yates, ND

Great price and great taste. Light and sweet, but not overwhelming. Good for a night in with my significant other.
Jess H.
Jess H.
Tempe

If you are new to wine this one is both affordable and sweet and a great one to start with to build up your taste!
Kristy R.
Kristy R.
Nampa, ID

This is a great wine at a great price. If you like sweet wine this one is for you. I buy a bottle every weekend!!!
Paige B.
Paige B.
Fort Wayne, IN

All time best wine in the world. If I had to drink one kind of wine for the rest of my life, it would be this one.
Mackenzie F.
Mackenzie F.
Fox River Grv, IL

Very sweet wine but I love it! It's great as a dessert wine. I also like to add strawberries to it sometimes. Yum!
Breontonee C.
Breontonee C.
Manchester, GA

Barefoot in general is amazing! But this is okay. I typically prefer the Pink Moscato. Its a little sweeter to me.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?