BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Annette D.
Chicopee, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This was my go to wine in college and definitely still is! I'm not much of a wine drinker, but this wine is an awesome choice if you don't want beer or liquor and want to fix your sweet craving. My parents love red wine, but I always make my family pick me up a bottle of this for parties and such!!! :)
Maranda M.
Maryville , TN
This is a great wine for the price. The moscato wine is very sweet, which I love! I have bought this wine many times and continue to love it. It's not at all dry, and is the perfect drink for watching a sunset on the beach, with dinner, or just relaxing!
Emily P.
Jacksonville, NC
Great wine for anyone trying out different kinds. It is inexpensive & tastes great. It for sure isn't the best Moscato in the world though. I started on this wine & still grab for it sometimes for a girls night it. For the price, you cannot go wrong.
Stephanie B.
Fort Knox, KY
I absolutely love me some wine. My favorite is Moscato, so of course i would be bias to this kind of wine. It has amazing flavor and not too expensive either. I like a lot of other flavors of bare foots wines all is great but the mascato is the best.
Cathy B.
Melbourne, FL
Barefoot brand wines are great for picnics and also for cooking light. They are affordable and will satisfy the novice wine drinker and sometimes even be appreciated by those that know the better boutique and vineyard aged wines. Barefoot brand wines are great with light lunches , salads, and sometimes just for sipping in summer while on the porch!
Hannah G.
This is my all time favorite wine! It tastes great and is even better cold! It is my go to for a chill night with friends and is definitely very affordable!I used it to make sangria and it turned out fantastic! I would definitely buy it again and again!
Leika S.
Minneapolis, MN
Whenever you need a stress reliever, fill the tub with your favorite scented bubble bath, light those candles and pour yourself a few glasses of this sweet and crisp moscato. You will forget that dude....and the other one too lol
Tiffany T.
O Fallon, IL
I love #Barefoot Moscato!!!! This has been my number one brand in Moscoto wines for over 3 years. I love the price of this wine and the flavor is to do die for. I mention the price because a lot of wines that is reasonably priced do not have a cork. That is the number one love of this wine. It has a brilliant fruitful flavor great pairing for any meal!
Emily S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My favorite cheap wine! I'm a big fan of all of Barefoot's Moscato, but this is my favorite. It's the first one I tried, so that could be why, but this is one of the few bottles I buy and am consistently satisfied with.
Tonji B.
Doraville, GA
I am a huge moscato fan! And for being one of the more affordable brands, it's definitely one of my favorites. I love the crisp sweetness of it. It was honestly my introduction to wine and now I love all kinds, not just sweet white moscato. I definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to try wine but is afraid of the bitterness that some taste like.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?