Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Mimi H.
Mimi H.
Edmonton

My go-to cheap wine! It definitely does the job and leaves a terrible hangover the next morning. Take with food.
Renae A.
Renae A.

Grossest wine I've ever tried. It was really bitter to me and not sweet at all. i felt like i wasted money on it
Blanca M.
Blanca M.

My all time favorite white wine ever. I always keep a bottle at home for when I have friends or with my husband.
Stacey S.
Stacey S.
Sylacauga, AL

Perfect go to and reasonably priced wine! Found at most gas stations and grocery stores so it is very convenient
Jessica A.
Jessica A.

Not dry but not too sweet. I like how it's pretty cheap for a good amount of wine. It tastes great cold or warm!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Corunna, ON

Sweet and crisp, a great sipping wine. Its not overly heavy and I find most wine lovers like it. Two thumbs up.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Bartlesville, OK

Good affordable wine. We like to keep a few in stock to grab for dinner. Tastes great and won't break the bank.
Christina G.
Christina G.

If you like a sweet soft wine this is it! Dry sweet and delicious and goes great with fruit, pasta or anything!
Dru F.
Dru F.
Sheffield, AL

Hands down my favorite wine. I love it chilled but can drink it at room temp as well. Love love love this wine.
Angie S.
Angie S.

I hated everything about this wine. It was bitter and tarte. Tasted horrible I didn't even finish half my glass
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now