Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Carey, OH

Pretty much all barefoot wines. Any flavor is great. It's cheap and high in alcohol. I am a repeat consumer.
Brittnie S.
Brittnie S.
New Braunfels, Tx

My ultimate favorite white wine! My best friend literally just sticks a big straw in the bottle for parties.
Mahayla H.
Mahayla H.
Paint Rock, AL

Love, love, love this wine it is my all time favorite walmart wine it's cheap but the taste is just amazing.
Kirsten K.
Kirsten K.

My favorite wine. I could drink the whole bottle and be satisfied. It is light and fruity. Purely delicious.
Naomi S.
Naomi S.

Good drink when you dont have more. Very tasty and smooth. Like to keep on hand for when I have nothing else
ashley b.
ashley b.
roe, ar

I got it as a gift and hated it. I'm just not a fan of this wine. I may have to try other kinds of barefoot.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Mcminnville , Tn

This is a great go-to wine! Easy-drinking, light, fruity and refreshing. This wine is also super affordable!
Alaina G.
Alaina G.
Klamath Falls, OR

Barefooot moscato is one of my go to wines. I enjoy the taste of this moscato over many of the other brands.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Natick, MA

I am a huge fan of this drink for the holidays! It is the perfect sweetness to add to all the savory food :)
Jen M.
Jen M.

This is a wonderfully refreshing wine. It's God with dinner or dessert. I like that it's an inexpensive wine
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now