BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
Jordan D.
Chesterfield, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
You can get this wine just about anywhere, which i like. sometimes i find things k like, and then i can only get them one specific place. i like that this is a sweet wine. i like jt better chilled. pair well with any dinner. also, its not super pricey, so if your having people over, its. to going tocost a fortune to supply the wine!
Madeline G.
Saint Louis, MO
It's a little generous to call this wine - alcoholic grape juice would be more accurate. If you want to pretend to be classy by drinking wine but really want to drink something sickly sweet, this is for you. I do have Moscato occasionally, but it's not something easily paired with food and it's definitely not complex in the slightest!
Donna A.
Scotch Plains , NJ
Barefoot is always an A+ choice. This product has grown with me from college and beyond, it has a classy and mature taste BUT is still a good value. When I think of wine I automatically think of barefoot!
Stormy C.
Denton, TX
I've had this wine multiple times and liked it, but in the end I don't have strong opinions on it. It's fine, but I've had much better Moscato for around the same price point. It's sweet & cheap, so it's a good place to start if you're curious about wine, but it's not my first choice.
Ashley T.
Essexville, MI
This is my favorite wine out there! It's a light fruity taste and it's affordable. I first had it at wine tasting and I buy it all the time. You can always make it a little bit more fancy when you mix it, too.
Shaneil M.
This is my go to wine, every time I go to the liquor store and I try to experiment with other white wines I always find myself choosing this one no matter what. It's sweet, gets you in the mood, and doesn't leave you running to the loo the next morning. Perfect for a girls night in.
Angela H.
Kansas City, MO
Moscato is my favorite type of wine and Barefoot does not disappoint. It is sooo good and the price is fantastic. This is my go to unless I really feel like spoiling myself to something more expensive.
Karen L.
Mountain View, CA
I really like barefoot moscato. I've purchased it many times and brought it over for dinner parties. It's sweet like it should be and has a great taste. For a wine that you can pick up at just about any grocery store, you can't go wrong.
Maria H.
Chula Vista, CA
I know, it's Moscato, it's supposed to be sweet, but there's a difference between a sweeter wine and a sugary beverage that gives you a headache after a single glass. If you're interested in a sweeter wine, try a riesling instead, but stay away from Barefoot brand. Cheap wine=headache
Michelle F.
Charlotte, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Delicious sweet wine. Moscato is very sweet and easy to down without realizing how much your drinking. This is one of my favorite brands of moscato and it is very cheap. I buy it very often and enjoy it.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?