BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kayla S.
Hilliard, OH
This is my go-to Moscato. I don't need anything fancy to get the job done and this is the perfect balance between affordable and delightful. I've had other affordable brands that weren't as sweet, and when drinking moscato, you most definitely want the sweet.
Anastasia L.
Fort Mill, SC
My go to wine. I used to stay away from super sweet wines but this is delicious. Usually, stores will have pretty good sales on this brand so I will get a 1.5 liter bottle for 9.99 or less! I also love the bubbly line.
Megan R.
Great for your summer sangria type beverages. Easy to find in most spirit stores and at a low price point it makes it a great choice for your pool side beverage. Add fruit/sprite/a splash of vodka and you're good to go!
Rebecca M.
Phoenix , AZ
Barefoot moscato is my go to moscato! You really cannot go wrong with any of the barefoot brand wine varieties . The flavor of this moscato is sweet and refreshing, a perfect wine for someone who doesn't like or drink much wine. The alcohol is barely noticeable so drinking this moscato is quite enjoyable.
Donna M.
Goshen, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
If you are looking for a cheap but very good Moscato look no farther. This wine is perfectly sweetened but not too much like allot of other cheaper wines. It usually will run you around 5 dollars which is awesome for just a quick grab and relaxing night!
Brittani S.
Shreveport, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My husband and I have been drinking moscato lately and we have tried quite a few. Out of them all, this one is smoothr, it is not rough going down. So we can enjoy this, we end up drinking the whole bottle when we get this one. This brand also has the best punch. We would recommend this to anyone.
Taylor N.
This is so delicious. I just started to drink wine, I recently went wine tasting and fell in love. I like the more sweeter wines I have found out, and this one was a major hit for me. I get the big ol bottle from Costco and it's great.
AYANNA W.
Philadelphia, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Okay I'll admit I not much of a drinker, but I love to sip on a glass of barefoot during girl's night. I love that its a great wine to be inexpensive and I can grab a couple selections to suit everyone's preference. I love Moscato and Riesling myself! I trying to cross over to reds--ANY SUGGESTIONS!?!?!?
Kiana C.
My favorite moscato ! Just don't like that it's super sweet cause it messes with my tummy after a while but all I need is one glass of win and I'll already feel it ! So yes I think it is pretty strong for win ... Def.!! Recommend ! Trust you'll love it !
Natalie G.
Really affordable. I personally like it, it has s good crisp feeling. I'm not too much of a wine drinker nor am I too picky so something simple like this was enough for me. I would recommend if you want a cheap white wine especially when having parties!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?