Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
Thayer, KS

Good flavor, enjoyed it with dessert while sharing a evening with friends. I would recommend this wine to others.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Ponte Vedra, FL

Too sweet for me, but that's been true of most Muscatos. I usually grab a prosecco if I want a sweet white. YMMV.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
La Grange, KY

I'm a huge moscato fan! I'm also a fan of a good price!!! You get a great tasting wine without breaking the bank!
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Brooklyn, NY

Deliciously sweet and crisp. If it wouldn't make me seem like an alcoholic I could drink this all day... In love!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
New Cumberland, PA

One of my all-time faves for moscato! Delicious and so refreshing! It's great for summer...or any time really :-)
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
Scranton, PA

Sweet and refreshing wine. Great for making a batch of sangria in the summer. Not overly sweet and is affordable.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.

This is my favorite wine. I take it pool side with me when I'm relaxing. It tastes sweet, but isn't overly sweet.
Kelly N.
Kelly N.

If you are looking for cheap yet delicious, this is the moscato for you. And it's sweetness level is just right!
Kashymir W.
Kashymir W.
Lawrenceville, GA

A smooth and sweet taste. One of my favorites that's always available at the store and is reasonably priced too.
Courtney w.
Courtney w.
Wolverine , Mi

This was the first wine I tried. It is always a good fall back for a sweet wine and for first time wine drinkers
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now