BY BAREFOOT #3 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Savannah L.
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
I am absolutely in love with this wine. I drank it at my wedding and have been drinking it ever since. It is very affordable. Not to mention it tastes absolutely delicious. If you are looking for a great anytime wine this is it.
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Kings Park, NY
I love all the barefoot moscato wines. They are my all time favorites. The price is great and it is very sweet and smooth. I always have a bottle to serve at parties and it goes really fast. I will for sure be purchasing more.
Catherine A.
Catherine A.
Westerville, OH
This moscato is too sweet for my taste. It could be good for someone's first glass of wine I suppose. It's really more like someone took vodka and mixed it with white grape juice. There are better moscatos on the market for a similar price point to spend your money on.
Daley J.
Daley J.
N Little Rock, AR
THIS IS MY FAVORITE WINE!! Not only is it perfectly sweet but oh so refreshing! It is so affordable. I believe a good size bottle is only 9 dollars. I have bought this product at almost every liquor store. I love this product!
David W.
David W.
Wilson, NC
Happy Hour Expert
Great if you want a cheap buzz! Taste is not the best of quality but not fully horrible I would not make this a first choice if you have a few extra to spend but I would never rule it out! Nice sweet taste and not dry at all!!!!
Gabby K.
Gabby K.
Wildwood, NJ
MY FAVORITE WINE EVAAAAA. Definitely worth the price for the large bottle at most stores. I like a nice sweet wine, but not too sweet. This wine does the trick. I find it very easy to drink the whole bottle in one sitting, which isn't necessarily always a bad thing!!
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Fort Worth, TX
This moscato is so cheap but don't let the price scare you, it's not too good to be true. I have bought this moscato a ton of times as I am a broke college student. The taste is so sweet but sooooo good. Will buy this again!
Bri M.
Bri M.
Cove, AR
Sentimental value here! This was the wine my husband and I had at our wedding. We spent a long time (and a lot of money) testing other wines before we settled on this one. It is sweet, and can be paired well with many things
Brittany j.
Brittany j.
West Columbia, SC
Yes yes yes! This is the best wine, it's hard for me to find a good, sweet wine and this is it! Plus the best part is Walmart has been carrying the big bottle for $10! I also plan on using this wine for my wedding and for the guest there cause you can't bet it!
Anna S.
Anna S.
Sweet wine, cheap price, I love barefoot moscato. Of course if you're into something tart not a good move. I buy barefoot at the liquor store and the grocery store, and I am most definitely a repeat customer that will rebuy
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?