Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Nichole S.
Nichole S.

This is a super sweet and bubbly wine. It's perfect for a party and for those who may not normally drink much wine.
Denise L.
Denise L.

I love the taste. It's not bitter. its the perfect sweet taste and that's exactly what I look for and like in wine.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Iowa City, IA

Extremely cheap wine but in this case you don't get what you pay for. It's not too bad but it's also not too great.
Staci M.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA

Great cheap wine. Taste great, well some of them anyway! I love the pink Moscato! Very cheap and great for parties!
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Endicott, NY

Barefoot Moscato is my favorite wine EVER! The taste is so crisp and the value of a bottle is great for the price.
Breontonee C.
Breontonee C.
Manchester, GA

Barefoot in general is amazing! But this is okay. I typically prefer the Pink Moscato. Its a little sweeter to me.
brianna r.
brianna r.

This is one of my favorite wines! I love that this one isn't too bitter and I can get it at many different stores!
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.

Love, love, love this crisp sweet wine! It's a great buy for the price and it pairs well with just about anything!
Adrianna H.
Adrianna H.
Boydton, VA

Hands down my favorite wine! Goes well after having a rough day/week. Good for watching Netflix and relaxing. πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘ŒπŸΏ
Sky R.
Sky R.
Fitchburg , MA

Hands down favorite wine! Sweet but not too sweet. A great way to unwind after a long day. Also great with dinner!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?