Add a Photo

Photos (60)
Abby B.
Abby B.
East Lansing, MI

It's my favorite out of the cheap wines! it gets you drunk quick and it tastes best when cold! lots of flavor!
Colton S.
Colton S.
Kearney, NE

A great drink to unleash the fun with your friends! A sweet wine that keeps you coming back for another glass!
Carina B.
Carina B.
Austin, TX

My favorite wine and for a good price. Sweet just how I want it. I look forward to drinking any barefoot wine.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.

Best inexpensive wine you can buy. Has a smooth and sweet flavor. Great dessert wine, not good with red meats.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Pataskala, OH

Barefoot Moscato is absolutely delicious. And for the price, you cannot beat it. This is always my go to wine!
Kerry G.
Kerry G.
San Francisco, CA

This is much too sweet for me! I wouldn't have it unless someone poured it for me and I felt rude denying it!
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Wadsworth, IL

So yummy and accessible, I buy mine at Walmart and very affordable. For the price the quality is pretty good.
Drea M.
Drea M.
Gwynn Oak, MD

This wine is okay. I don't really like it too much. My family loves it. This is at every event or gaithering.
LaVeatrice P.
LaVeatrice P.
Converse, TX

This is my favorite drink when all I want to do is lay back and watch movies, or for when i had stressful day
Carole C.
Carole C.
Hagerstown, MD

Great wine. Very tasty. Barefoot definitely has my vote on this one. I like having this for family functions.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now