BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Michelle M.
Shawnee, KS
Barefoot Moscato is very sweet but delicious! Great mix in for different types of punches, especially for bachelorette parties or showers... It is very refreshing on a hot summer day! It also is great to make a fruity white sangria. I buy this one often!
mariah s.
Yonkers, NY
I typically do not drink wine. However, this wine is so incredibly sweet, goes down very smoothly. Nothing like red sour wine. This barefoot moscato is my definite go to wine wherever I go. Price is extremely affordable. Will always recommend this wine to everyone and anyone I know for suggestions.
April L.
Happy Hour Expert
Good and sweet, that pretty much sums up about this product, reasonable price. I like this comparing to other brand names products, there are some that doesn't taste better than this one. I buy this brand pretty often.
Melanie A.
Des Moines, IA
Not a bad wine at all. Barefoot gets a bad reputation for being a cheap wine but it truly isn't horrible. This wine is crisp and fruity. It goes great with lots of food and occasions. I enjoy sipping this while watching my favorite tv show after work.
Hillary S.
Happy Hour Expert
The Barefoot Moscato is my favorite wine in the line. It is the person subtle sweet taste without being overwhelming. I usually buy it at my local Kroger and it is always an affordable price. The bottle chills nicely and the cork can be removed very easily.
Caitlyn N.
Rosalie, NE
Wine. Its a review on wine. Moscato. It's sweet. It's refreshing. It's cheap. Most stores carry this brand and it lives up to its name. I buy this for gatherings and we all are satisfied with it. BUY ALL THE BAREFOOT.
Briahna K.
Stafford
This is my favorite wine! It's light and sweet and refreshing. I love the white one but barefoot also has the pink grapefruit flavor which is also very good. This one is better though!
Frances S.
Happy Hour Expert
This is my favorite white wine hands down. I love it and I recommend you try it if you like white wine. It does not cost an arm and a leg which is nice so if you're not into wine you can try it and not break the bank.
Pat M.
You can't beat Barefoot moscato! This brand just doesn't make a bad wine. The moscato has a great taste without a funky after taste. It is affordable and I am a repeat customer. I would recommend Barefoot to everyone.
Amy W.
Wildwood, MO
Love, but wanted something a little sweeter. Crisp flavor with clean, fruity flavors. Not too dry. Not too bubbly. Perfect for after dinner or if you're inclined towards a sweeter wine.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?