BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Happy Hour Expert
This moscato is ok, but their pink moscato is a lot better in my opinion. However for the price this moscato is worth giving a try. There's almost always sales on it too to make it even cheaper. It's definitely a sweeter wine as moscatos are.
Minnie G.
Minnie G.
Montebello , CA
This was an inexpensive alternative to other wines. It was very sweet but it met the expectation for the price paid. Compared to the the Stella Rosa brand it falls short. When on a budget and want a drink I would definitely buy this again.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Atlanta, GA
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot wines are incredible in that they are friendly to anyone's wallet and taste nice as well. While the Risata Italian Moscato D'Asti Wine is my go-to option, this is wonderful as well.  Would definitely recommend.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Spanish Fork, UT
This has been my favorite brand of wine. I love that you can buy it in the bigger bottles too! It always tastes fresh and crisp. Moscato is by far my favorite. I have not tried many other brands because Barefoot has never disappointed me. I recommend this wine all the time.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Lawrence, MA
Happy Hour Expert
I drink this with my girls every time one of us goes through a tough breakup. So affordable and yet so delicious and sweet. Sometimes it's too sweet but I don't mind it, it tastes so good and I will definitely keep buying this for myself.
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
Happy Hour Expert
Super sweet and perfect for any occasion! Reasonable price for a large bottle & this is always easy to find at the store! This is good to get if you cants find your favorite brand. Also this is good for first time wine drinkers since it is so sweet!
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
Warner, SD
This is soooooo good for the price! This is quite often something I pick up when I feel like having wine. I love moscato and for the price, you just can't go wrong with this wine. It's sweet, but not overly sweet where you get sick of it.
erin B.
erin B.
Elizabethton, TN
I enjoy sweet wine. I used to love this wine until recent. The sulfate count is much to high and contributes to me getting headaches. So I have to aeek out wines with less sulfates in them and less preservitaves and other additives.
Delaney S.
Delaney S.
Deltona, FL
Barefoot Moscato is always my go-to white wine for a casual night hanging with friends or just a relaxing night after a long day. It's so affordable & tastes great. I'm overall incredibly satisfied & will continue to buy this brand.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Alexandria, VA
This is one of my favorite wines! I love a sweet white, and this fits the bill. It's super affordable and easy to find in stores, too. I have bought this many times and will continue to purchase for family gatherings and quiet nights at home.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?