Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Susan D.
Susan D.
Enola, PA

My favorite wine! It's light and a touch of fruity. I like to add frozen fruit to my glass. Great quality and price!
Shantel L.
Shantel L.
Morristown, NJ

This wine is very nice, it's not to strong or overbearing. I am a fan of sweet wines so this wine is perfect for me
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Iowa City, IA

Extremely cheap wine but in this case you don't get what you pay for. It's not too bad but it's also not too great.
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Chantilly, VA

This moscato is sweet and refreshing! This wine can be paired with anything. Always affordable at any liquor store.
Jenn S.
Jenn S.
Phillipsburg, NJ

Delicious Moscato. Also a great price. Can be found at any liquor store. They also make little bottles in a 4 pack.
Denise L.
Denise L.

I love the taste. It's not bitter. its the perfect sweet taste and that's exactly what I look for and like in wine.
Staci M.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA

Great cheap wine. Taste great, well some of them anyway! I love the pink Moscato! Very cheap and great for parties!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Nashville, GA

This is amazing! I like the somewhat tangy taste of it and it is so refreshing! And you can't beat the price of it!
Saifoulaye B.
Saifoulaye B.
Elmwood Park

love it and that's enough for me to say. delicious and definitely a go to. i would recommend and it's so affordable
Lynnet M.
Lynnet M.
Uniontown, PENNSYLVANIA

It has a great sweet taste I enjoy white wine over red because it is not as bitter. The pricing is also reasonable.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?