Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Mackenzie F.
Mackenzie F.
Fox River Grv, IL

Very sweet wine but I love it! It's great as a dessert wine. I also like to add strawberries to it sometimes. Yum!
Jess H.
Jess H.
Tempe

If you are new to wine this one is both affordable and sweet and a great one to start with to build up your taste!
Anna T.
Anna T.
Newark, NJ

Nice.. love this wine. Perfect for unwinding after a hard day or just to mingle with some friends. Very refreshing
Breontonee C.
Breontonee C.
Warm Springs, GA

Barefoot in general is amazing! But this is okay. I typically prefer the Pink Moscato. Its a little sweeter to me.
Brianne S.
Brianne S.
Saint johns , FL

Sweet and refreshing. One of my top favorite wines to relax after dinner or with friends! Cheap and great tasting!
Sky R.
Sky R.
Fitchburg, MA

Hands down favorite wine! Sweet but not too sweet. A great way to unwind after a long day. Also great with dinner!
Kathy L.
Kathy L.

Good taste but a bit flat, it lacks flavor, prefer the pink moscato. Used it to make a white sangria , tasted good
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Glen Burnie, MD

I love this moscato. It is one of the first that I tried. I was hooked and it made me want to explore other brands
Anja P.
Anja P.
Truro, Nova Scotia

A great summertime wine! Light and bubbly and 100% refreshing, now a requirement for any of our backyard shindigs.
Tanisha M.
Tanisha M.
Amherst, MA

Decent wine. It's affordable and it does the job, always enjoy a nice glass of wine of 2 at the end of a long day.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now