BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
Not for me, but others seem to love it. It's definitely among the sweeter Moscatos I've had, and for me the overly sweetness makes it really hard for me to drink. My mother is a fan so I buy it for her, and I always buy it as an option for parties, it just isn't for me.
Lori A.
Charlotte, NC
I really like this wine, it sweet and crisp. Some wines give me a headache but not this brand. It meets my expectations every time. I love that sweet flavor and the price is fair. You can always find it on sale. I will continue to purchase this wine.
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This wine is sweet and delicious - great for a crowd of multiple different tastes. My husband loves it. I usually prefer a drier wine but enjoyed this one! Also you can't beat the price on Barefoot wines and you can find them at virtually every liquor store around.
Amanda D.
Brooklyn, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Barefoot was my college go to for wines and the Moscato was my introduction to the love of wines that I now have. It is very sweet(as any good moscato should) with a clean crisp flavor. No aftertaste and is refreshing.
Deanna M.
Conneaut Lake, PA
I absolutely LOVE Moscato! This has been one of my go to brands. Anything from this company is good. The prices for this is very reasonable for the taste and availability. I like the cute foot on the bottle and the name. I would buy this again in a heartbeat.
Ankita P.
I love this wine! It is great for a girls night or if you just want to relax. It is very affordable and it tastes great. I would recommend this wine to anyone and everyone. Barefoot also has other great wines as well if you're looking for something not as sweet.
Anastasia L.
Fort Mill, SC
My go to wine. I used to stay away from super sweet wines but this is delicious. Usually, stores will have pretty good sales on this brand so I will get a 1.5 liter bottle for 9.99 or less! I also love the bubbly line.
Ashleigh B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This wine is not too sweet, so it pairs well with anything. Instead of bringing a dish to Thanksgiving, bring some wine & become everyone's favorite! I would definitely recommend because it's one of the best cheap wines!
Tonya R.
Gaston, IN
I hear never tried the Barefoot wines. I am not an expert on wine and I usually buy diverging that get dumped Dien the drain .
my duster had me try this and now i am addicted.
sweet and crisp, But not too sweet.
Perfect for my recommended nightly glass of wine.
my new fave

Elisa M.
Mountain View, CA
Embarrassingly enough, my best friend/little drink this every week at our wine and movie nights. It tastes great and you really can't beat the price, especially on a college broke girl budget. Can't wait to try more Barefoot white wines for our wine nights!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?