Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Angie S.
Angie S.

I hated everything about this wine. It was bitter and tarte. Tasted horrible I didn't even finish half my glass
Velicia C.
Velicia C.
Kansas City, KS

I live this moscato. The taste is so good. Great for a girls night at home when we talk to relax and wine down.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.

This tastes like Sprite mixed with white grape juice. An easy way to get into wine, but too sweet for my taste.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Uxbridge, Ma

Barefoot has to be my favorite when it comes to Merlot! I like it all from white to pink. Such a great taste!!!
Dru F.
Dru F.
Sheffield, AL

Hands down my favorite wine. I love it chilled but can drink it at room temp as well. Love love love this wine.
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, Ca

Barefoot moscato wine is some of favorite and go to wines. Always like to have some of these wines in the house
Mary M.
Mary M.

This is a decent wine for the price . It is easy but not too sweet. It's not my favorite but okay for the price
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Macomb, MI

This wine is cheap but great. It is much too sweet for me but so many of my friends and family love this wine.
Cora R.
Cora R.
Columbus, NC

Very good taste. I only drink this socially but it's my go to wine! Definitely should try it if you never have
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Oakwood, GA

Seeet but not overwhelming. This is a cheap wine but o don't mind it. Worth my hangover I would purchase again
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now