BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

Shalayna G.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot Moscato is a sweet wine with am aroma of citrus, peach and apricot and for about $10 this wine is definitely a good wine for those beginning wine drinkers. I love it and it's so light and crisp tasting. Definitely drinking a bottle this weekend!
Enithea F.
Enithea F.
Jackson, MS
Happy Hour Expert
I love the Barefoot brand, finally got a chance to try the Moscato and I really like the smooth flavor. It's sweet and tastes great chilled. After drinking one glass, I had to get another. Moscato is very relaxing and refreshing. I like that it's very affordable and easy to find at my liquor store.
Natasha V.
Natasha V.
Newark, NJ
I love moscato wine. It's my go to! Recently I tried the barefoot moscato and it's just amazing. I love the nice buzz it give and the amazing taste! Bought it a few times when I had some friends over and at a few parties and BBQs! Not pricey! Looooove
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Berlin, NJ
I love this drink! It is sold at an affordable price. It has a strong percent of alcohol. I purchased it at my local liquor store. I buy this beer very often. I recommended this to any of my beer/alcohol lovers! Great to cool off with and kick back and relax with!
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Herndon
Hands down the number one wine that got me into drinking wine to begin with! It's very sweet and also refreshing at the same time! It is located at any grocery story and very affordable! I would recommend it to anyone interesting in trying a new wine!
Kamrey M.
Kamrey M.
Grand Bay, AL
Two words: cheap and delicious. Barefoot Moscato is perfect for a chill girls night or night at home with the hubby or a pregame drink before a night on the town. The flavor is sweet without being too heavy. I purchase this product regularly.
Bailey C.
Bailey C.
Ames, IA
This is a great wine for the price. Also quite honestly I've tried more expensive mascatos and this is just as good. It is very sweet but slightly less sweet than the pink mascato which is why I enjoy it. Worth a try for $6 and you're just trying to figure out what type of wine you like.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
This wine is so yummy!  It's sweet, but not cloyingly so.  I usually buy the 1.5 liter bottles on sale at Schnucks for $9 or $10.  It's not a fancy wine, but it's definitely good when you're home cleaning or just relaxing after a hard day at work. It also makes a great gift!
Natalia V.
Natalia V.
Orlando, FL
Oh how I love my Moscato!! I was introduced to the Barefoot Moscato about 6 years ago and now I always have a bottle in my fridge. Very sweet and refreshing, easy to drink. It isn't too bitter or too sour. Love the taste!! Best when very cold
Julia Kimberly F.
Julia Kimberly F.
Irvine, CA
I love moscato. Barefoot is okay but it tastes like store bought wine. This wine definitely tastes better when refrigerated. However, this wine is easy to drink and a great option if you are looking for something quick to pick up at the store!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?