BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Becca L.
Becca L.
I am such a rookie wine drinker but i love this line of wines. They are such an affordable wine and I think the quality is decent if you want to try different types. I definitely buy this wine again and again. My favorite is the moscato. I love how you can buy this at most liquor retails.
Karley S.
Karley S.
To be honest, my go to wine has always been Yellow Tail Moscato.  I just recently moved down south, and into my first apartment, so I am on a little bit of a budget. With that being said, I noticed Barefoot was a few dollars cheaper than Yellowtail so I decided to give it a try, and boy have I been missing out.  Not only is the price great, that fruity, fresh flavor is so apparent.
isabel r.
isabel r.
Reading, PA
one of my favorite bottles of wine ever I have a collection of empty bottles in my kitchen. lol I love the taste its sweet not too sweet very popular wine that I know of. I highly recommend this wine if its your first time tasting wine I wasn't a big fan of wine ever till I tried this one
Lessie C.
Lessie C.
Atlantic City, NJ
I love a good Moscato and this is it. I was surprised how good it was because I have had Barefoot wine in the past and they let me down but this wine did not disappoint. It was good and did not leave a bad after taste which is crucial for me when I am drinking. Definitely would recommend.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Muskegon, MI
Happy Hour Expert
You can basically call me a wine "professional" as I drink a glass or two just about every night. Barefoot Moscato is my Go To wine of choice, hands down! It is affordable and the perfect amount of sweet for my taste. I recommend this to anyone who doesn't currently like wine, to test the waters of the wine world. You will be HOOKED!
Kristian W.
Kristian W.
Baltimore, MD
Barefoot Moscato is the most delicious wine i have ever had. It has a smooth crisp and sweet taste. I bought it from my local liquor store. It was suprisingly very affordable for the great quality. I often buy this brand and i would recommend this to anyone looking for a great wine.
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Toms River, NJ
Barefoot was the first wine I had ever tried and it is my go-to wine whenever I need a tasty cheap bottle. You find that crisp taste from this in the same way you would your favorite fruit. This sweet option is great for beginning. It's refreshing and for the price, you can't beat it!!
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Oviedo, FL
Barefoot is a good, really basic brand. Their moscato is a classic, and is so yummy! I usually buy it at publix, and it is a great value compared to other brands. I buy it when I'm in the mood for something sweet, I generally gravitate to dryer whites but I really like their moscato!
Candice T.
Candice T.
Happy Hour Expert
Affordable wines at its finest. If you are looking for a decent wine at a cheap price this will do the trick. Has a smooth taste and goes perfect with desserts or a day in with the girls while you watch Scandal. I tend to trust this brand when purchasing wines more than most.
Whittney R.
Whittney R.
If you love white wine this is the go to in my house. Barefoot is a greatly priced drink for bottle of wine that isn't going to kill your back pocket. I am always trying to find other brands of moscato that i would love but it never fails i go back and grab Barefoot. Perfect for date nights, girls night or even just a bottle for the night!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?