BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 48 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?6 Answers
Morgan I.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm definitely a wine girl, and Barefoot is one of my favorite wine brands! I love quite a few of their white wines, but I think the Moscato might be my favorite. It's a close tie between the Moscato and the White Zinfandel. I love that this wine is not very expensive at all, but it tastes just as good as more expensive wine that I've had! Love it!
Amanda P.
Wood Ridge, NJ
If you're looking for an inexpensive, binge-watching Netflix for the night type of wine, this is perfect. It's sweet, enjoyable and reasonably priced. Most liquor stores carry which is great. Have bought this wine multiple times.
Krystal A.
Spokane, WA
My friends and I have tried many different types of wine and were never fans. It only took one girls night and a couple bottles of Barefoot moscato (white, pink OR red will do) and we were hooked! This is ONLY kind of wine we like...nay - LOVE! We have even tried branching out to other brands and they're just not the same... Barefoot all the way!
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is my favorite sweet, dessert wine that doesn't break the bank. It's tastes like juice but a glass or two will make you feel great! This meets every expectation and goes above and beyond for a cheap wine.
Juliet J.
Merrick, NY
Perfect wine for a new wine drinker! I wouldn't recommend it for a seasoned wine drinker. Sweet and very fruity, and a very well balanced moscato. Barefoot always seems to do it well, their products are clean and crisp and I've never had a faulty bottle!
Jamie T.
White wine is the way to go! And you can't go wrong with a Moscato! However since I've discovered "sparkling" white wine (Primo Amore Moscato) to be exact (thank you Olive Garden!) I haven't had barefoot as much. But it's always a go to wine if I can't find the sparkling wine I am looking for!
Jill T.
San Antonio , TX
One of our favorites, soft refreshing moscato. Price isn't bad and it's easy to get at the local grocery store.
Not too sweet like some moscato's. We are repeat customers with this wine! Definitely will buy again.
Stephanie U.
Denver, CO
As a person who is not too fond of dry wines, this is my favorite. Barefoot Moscato isn't expensive at all and it still has a great taste. Its not too too sweet. It is the perfect mixture of a white sweet and even on the champagne side. I like to have a glass with a little bit of ice to keep it chilled.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love this moscato! Its so light and bubbly, great during the summer especially if you add some cut up fruit to it (try freezing the fruit so they act as ice cubes)! Plus its very cheap, around $10 a bottle.
Kayla S.
Uniontown, OH
I am usually get a txt on Saturday from my mom and 2 aunts to see if we are getting together for porch sitting and wine sipping! Our favorite go-to is Barefoot Moscato (the pink is good too). We love the sweet, crisp, refreshing taste. Usually we go through a bottle or 3 lol. Its a great choice and a good price as well (so you can buy more)!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?

back