Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Rolanda W.
Rolanda W.
Dallas, TX

This is my favorite type of wine buy it alot love love Moscato the sweet taste i just love should have more rating
Adrianna H.
Adrianna H.
Boydton, VA

Hands down my favorite wine! Goes well after having a rough day/week. Good for watching Netflix and relaxing. πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘ŒπŸΏ
Tanisha M.
Tanisha M.
Amherst, MA

Decent wine. It's affordable and it does the job, always enjoy a nice glass of wine of 2 at the end of a long day.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.

This wasn't my favorite. The aftertaste was a bit dry for my liking. I only paid $5, so I wasn't too disappointed.
Paige B.
Paige B.
Fort Wayne, IN

All time best wine in the world. If I had to drink one kind of wine for the rest of my life, it would be this one.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.

This is my favorite inexpensive wine, very fruity. I like to put olive gardens peach sangria syrup in it. So good!
Mackenzie F.
Mackenzie F.
Fox River Grv, IL

Very sweet wine but I love it! It's great as a dessert wine. I also like to add strawberries to it sometimes. Yum!
Jess H.
Jess H.
Tempe

If you are new to wine this one is both affordable and sweet and a great one to start with to build up your taste!
Breontonee C.
Breontonee C.
Warm Springs, GA

Barefoot in general is amazing! But this is okay. I typically prefer the Pink Moscato. Its a little sweeter to me.
Brianne S.
Brianne S.
Saint johns , FL

Sweet and refreshing. One of my top favorite wines to relax after dinner or with friends! Cheap and great tasting!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now