Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Jacqueline P.
Jacqueline P.

This wine was my first and I tell all my friends buy this brand. It also makes for a great gift for any occasion!
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Lagrange, KY

I'm a huge moscato fan! I'm also a fan of a good price!!! You get a great tasting wine without breaking the bank!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Pasadena, MD

Cheap wine that always does the trick. It sweet and good with chicken. Yummy wine for a girls night if you ask me
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Oceanside , CA

Love this wine! Great product for a minimal price. Sweet with a slight bubbly effect. Would definitely buy again!
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Norcross, GA

Great taste for great price! My fAvorite wine from this brand is the Moscato! Been drinking this wine since 2008!
Amy H.
Amy H.
Ponte Vedra, FL

Too sweet for me, but that's been true of most Muscatos. I usually grab a prosecco if I want a sweet white. YMMV.
Kelly N.
Kelly N.

If you are looking for cheap yet delicious, this is the moscato for you. And it's sweetness level is just right!
Stacey S.
Stacey S.
Sylacauga, AL

Perfect go to and reasonably priced wine! Found at most gas stations and grocery stores so it is very convenient
Ashley A.
Ashley A.

If I could give this wine more stars, I absolutely would. This Moscato tastes amazing and is by far my favorite.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Mount Vernon, NY

Nice and smooth flavor. If you are looking for something light to drink this is the one to go to. Affordable too
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now