BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Lisette H.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm a wine snob. This moscato left a lot to be desired. It tasted bland and the alcohol content was almost non-existant. I've had many good moscatos from different brands and this one is definitely not something I will buy again. A better bet would be Yellow Tail's Moscato, if you're looking for low-cost.
Andris G.
My favorite right here and the most amazing thing is that it's cheap under ten buck perfect for a date night movie night or just outdoor BBQ is wine is really light and sweet perfect for people who like soft and sweet wines I really love the pink one too and I think you can get at target or at the drugstore
Becky H.
Sandy, OR
Ok I seriousy love me some Moscato. Pretty much any Moscato will make me very happy. So this one isn't bad, but honestly I have had significantly better for about the same price. I think my only problem with this brand of moscato, is that it's not quite as smooth as I would like. Just a personal preference. Still a good one for everyday or to share with friends.
Leah D.
Not the best! This seems to be a very popular wine for wine newbies, but I'll say I wasn't all that impressed. It's inexpensive which is definitely a plus and it's a light wine with a lower alcohol content than most. Not a bad option, but there are definitely better brands out there! Italian imports are typically the best, and some of those aren't too expensive either.
Lori A.
Charlotte, NC
I really like this wine, it sweet and crisp. Some wines give me a headache but not this brand. It meets my expectations every time. I love that sweet flavor and the price is fair. You can always find it on sale. I will continue to purchase this wine.
Ashleigh B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This wine is not too sweet, so it pairs well with anything. Instead of bringing a dish to Thanksgiving, bring some wine & become everyone's favorite! I would definitely recommend because it's one of the best cheap wines!
Ankita P.
I love this wine! It is great for a girls night or if you just want to relax. It is very affordable and it tastes great. I would recommend this wine to anyone and everyone. Barefoot also has other great wines as well if you're looking for something not as sweet.
Megan R.
Great for your summer sangria type beverages. Easy to find in most spirit stores and at a low price point it makes it a great choice for your pool side beverage. Add fruit/sprite/a splash of vodka and you're good to go!
Deanna M.
Conneaut Lake, PA
I absolutely LOVE Moscato! This has been one of my go to brands. Anything from this company is good. The prices for this is very reasonable for the taste and availability. I like the cute foot on the bottle and the name. I would buy this again in a heartbeat.
Elisa M.
Mountain View, CA
Embarrassingly enough, my best friend/little drink this every week at our wine and movie nights. It tastes great and you really can't beat the price, especially on a college broke girl budget. Can't wait to try more Barefoot white wines for our wine nights!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?