Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Richmond, VA

I am just starting to get into wine and this stuff is so good! It tastes more like a sweet juice than a white wine so if you are sensitive to sweet drinks I may not recommend this for you. I buy this wine all the time and often find myself buying the double bottles. Can never get enough of this stuff!
Christa F.
Christa F.
Saint Albans, WV

My favorite wine .  I've never had a bad time while drinking this. It is available at wide variety of locations.  It is simply delicious. It also has quite an affordable price point.  This wine is also available in different size bottles. Fruity and sweet. Would definitely recommend to new wine drinkers.
Eileen A.
Eileen A.
Niagara Falls, NY

This is a great beginner wine. Many people who try it has liked it, barefoot might be a little bit more expensive then some but it's defiantly worth it. It's affordable but not super cheap. I would recommend it to someone who hasn't had wine or doesn't drink it often. It's super sweet and really good.
Alesha V.
Alesha V.

This is my go to wine! It's sweet and refreshing! For a wine that is under 10 dollars I was impressed with the flavor. It had the right amount of sweetness and it definitely exceeded my expectations. The great flavor of this wine has made me branch out and try the other wines that this company makes.
Angel H.
Angel H.
Indianola, IA

My go to when I am looking for a cheap bottle of wine. Definitely not the best wine I have ever had but for the price point you can't really go wrong. It is perfect wine if you are having a lot of people over and need to buy multiple bottles of wine. The Moscato is my favorite of the Barefoot brand
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.
Ames, IA

This is my husbands favorite wine. I tend to prefer darker wines but this Moscato is one that I can drink with my husband who typically does not prefer wine over a beer. I think it is great for the price and we tend to buy this when we are having company over because it is pretty universally liked.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.

I love this moscoto when I am in the mood for a sweet wine.  I really like that this brand is affordable and offers the regular and larger sized bottles for entertaining.  I also like that it is available at major retailers so I can purchase at different locations.  Highly recommend.
Lyndsey M.
Lyndsey M.
Fairmont, WV

Barefoot is hands down my favorite brand of wine. It's affordable and tasty for some one who doesn't get too deep into wine culture. I personally prefer sweet white wine so I'm slightly biased but this Moscato as well as the pink and red from the same brand and the barefoot reisling are fantastic.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Aurora, OH

We love Barefoot wine as a middle of the road wine for our family nights in. They come in smaller sizes which we just used for a baby shower as a giveaway and was the perfect size and price. Who doesn't love a little glass of wine as a gift? This wine is sweet for those that love a sweeter wine.
Hayley V.
Hayley V.
Orlando, Fl

Barefoot Moscato is a perfect wine for a girl's night in. It provides a crispiness and light fruitful flavor but also a hint of sweetness. My bff and I thoroughly enjoyed this wine while catching up and spending quality time together. Let's just say by the end pf the night we were quite chatty .
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?