Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Pace, FL
I am by no means a wine expert, the only wine that I do like is moscato. Barefoot's Moscato is a good one. I like their pink moscato the best though.

A little 411... I scanned the bar code on the back of my Liberty Creek Pink Moscato wine bottle and this popped up for it. Weird.
Kylie K.
Kylie K.
I like a really sweet Moscato and Barefoot makes one excellent for me. The best thing about Barefoot brand is that it is a good quality and affordable. It is also sold at my nearest grocery store which is convenient so i don't have to stop at more than one place while shopping.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
I love this brand because it is perfect for all the broke college students (like myself). I always buy wine from this brand, and I really enjoy the moscato. I've recently switched to red wine, but when I use to drink white wine, I would always purchase this or the pink moscato.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Columbus, OH
Barefoot Moscato is hands down my favorite wine. It is reasonably priced every store I see it in and it tastes wonderful. It has a sweet taste that pairs well with any food (in my opinion) that you may be enjoying alongside it. In fact, I'm going to go enjoy a glass right now!
Desiree Z.
Desiree Z.
Blue Bell, PA
I can't afford to buy super expensive wine and so my go-to is Barefoot simply because it is cheap. Aside from how affordable it is, this moscato tastes very sweet which I absolutely love! It's perfect for a girls night in and for those who don't really like the taste of wine.
sasha d.
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
Barefoot has such great tasting and affordable wines! This one is a classic it's not too sweet and not too bitter being a white wine it's really yummy. They usually come in a small and bigger bottle or little mini 4 packs. Will always choose barefoot when picking a great wine
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
Gaston, IN
I hear never tried the Barefoot wines. I am not an expert on wine and I usually buy diverging that get dumped Dien the drain .
my duster had me try this and now i am addicted.
sweet and crisp, But not too sweet.
Perfect for my recommended nightly glass of wine.
my new fave

Molly W.
Molly W.
I love the Barefoot Moscato! It's great for entertaining because it's not too sweet and not too dry. Plus it's adorable so you can have a couple bottles on hand!

This is also great for making sangrias and other fruity drinks! I alway have a bottle of Barefoot in my fridge!
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
Columbus, OH
Great wine for the price. Sweet and satisfying but not cheap tasting. A good wine to keep at home to have on hand just in case you have guests. Pairs well with main course or dessert. It's definitely a must try if you like sweeter wines. I always keep a bottle in my stash.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
I usually love wine but this is terrible! it basically burns going down your throat and its super bitter. iv tried to give all the flavors a try because it had such good reviews and it won a couple of awards but i will not ever be buying or drinking a bottle of this again.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?