Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Alaina T.
Alaina T.

I work at a bar and this is our top selling Moscato. No wonder why! It's smooth and not over the top sweet. It's got just enough flavor but not too much to over do it. I think barefoot does a fantastic job of making great quality affordable wines. I definitely seek them out when buying for home.
mackenzie j.
mackenzie j.
Fayetteville, AR

Yum Yum Yum, barefoot is hands down the best and affordable for this college girl! This is my go to wine and always will be! It is very smooth, and if you are into sweet, it is you dessert wine. The double bottle last for quite sometime and of course, will always be bought over the single bottle
Taylor T.

I have drank quite a few bottles of cheaper win in my day, and this one ranks along the top few. It tastes great, but the only problem is sometimes you get a bottle (whether it be older, or the company did something different), it tastes horrible. It probably happens with every 1 in 20 bottles.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Poughkeepsie, NY

This is some of the best wine. And it is ridiculously cheap. Nice crisp taste. Buy at any wine/liquor store. It's always a staple in my house since its cheap and delicious. The bottles are cute and easy to reuse (if your into that DIY stuff). Great buy always, never been disappointed with one.
Vaniecia S.
Vaniecia S.

The Barefoot Moscato is really sweet but not overbearing. I wished I grabbed the bigger bottle the first time I tried it because it was finished before I knew it. I purchased it from Walgreens but I have seen it at CVS, Walmart, and Publix. It has been a staple within my wine collection since.
Taylor T.

Barefoots moscato is a wine you can use to celebrate with, have a casual drink with or have as your go to wine! This wine is perfect for any occasion, it's sweet but not too sweet and especially a great wine to introduce to new wine drinkers! Join the barefoot moscato fan club & TRY THIS WINE!
Anna P.
Anna P.
Middleville, MI

Amazing taste with a mellow feel. Great for movie nights or just a glass after kids go to bed, love all the barefoot products I have tried and will continue to but others. I normally purchase this brand at Walmart while shopping for the week and would definitely buy it anywhere else it's sold.
Juliana J.
Juliana J.

This was my favorite wine to drink when I was in college, and I always kept a bottle in my apartment. It's very sweet, like a desert wine, and very cheap. If you like very sweet wine, or are just starting to drink wine, this is a great value for the money and a treat to have around the house!
Rachel m.
Rachel m.
Rock Island, IL

Barefoot moscato is the first wine I've ever had and 6 years later I'm still drinking it so it must be doing something right. It's light it's cheap and it does not upset my stomach. No bitter taste, must wines are gross to me but I love this. I would buy again prolly on my next night off lol
Elisa L.
Elisa L.
Wake Village, TX

This is the BEST Moscato hands down!!!! It's very affordable, & the taste is AMAZING!!!! I always pick up the Barefoot brand of Moscato because of the price, it tastes fruity, & has a refreshing taste!! I would without a doubt recommend this wine to anyone, because you won't be disappointed!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now