BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Rishelly v.
Fort Irwin, CA
Happy Hour Expert
It’s a nice sweet mix that goes down smooth. Great with some ice and helps you just relax and wind down. Great at anytime really and extremely cheap but doesn’t taste cheap!
Katelyn M.
Centennial , CO
Happy Hour Expert
This is my favorite cheap moscato. It’s so perfect for a college budget and it gets the job done. I’m not a fan of dry wines so I always stick with this or sweet red
LINDSAY F.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert
This wine is a typical Moscato.  It is fizzy with a sweet body. Sometimes Moscato's can be too sweet or not have as much depth to the sweet flavor. This one does not have a full body to the flavor. It is more like fizzy sweet wine, you can tell it it is more of a production wine. Probably processed very quickly and I am sure something to added to speed up the fermentation process. In comparison to a locally made Moscato is seems like sugar water, but for those who just like a simple Moscato this is a great one for you for the price.
Caitlyn S.
Bolton, MA
I usually hate wine but Moscato is delicious because of its sweetness and slight bubbly feeling when it's in your mouth. I tried it for the 1st time at olive garden as the free sampling of wine and was hooked on Moscato from there! I went to my local package store and asked which one she recommended under $10. Barefoot was the one she recommended. I liked it. I didn't like it as much as the one I tried at the restaurant but I liked it enough to have bought a bottle a week for 3 weeks now. At $7.50 it's a good price, it's taste is ok- could be better. I'm going to try thebut barefoot pink Moscato and see if I like that one better.
Sarah D.
I'll preface this by saying I don't like wine...at all.  I drink wine and immediately want to spit it out and just hate every second of it.  So why did I purchase this you ask?  I was told that this was the wine to drink if you didn't like wine and that it was very sweet.  After hearing this I was all in and went to get myself a bottle.  All I can say is that it was okay.  Did I enjoy it?  Not in the least.  It still tasted like wine and honestly I couldn't tell if it was sweet or not.  But did I hate it and want to spit it out immediately?  No.  I was able to casually drink a glass with friends without hating the entire experience, which is why I give it 3 stars.
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
If I'm looking for an inexpensive wine to drink that doesn't taste like cough syrup and Trader Joe's is closed, this is what I reach for. It's nice and sweet and is decent after a hard day at work. That said, as far as budget wines go, I'd much rather reach for a bottle of Charles Shaw Chardonnay. The taste is 10 times better in my opinion and it's about half the price of the Barefoot wine. No, I won't turn down a glass of Barefoot if it's offered to me, but I don't think it's something I'd bring to a party.
Kelsey G.
Let's be honest, when first drinking you don't want to spend a lot of money on wine, etc. Barefoot moscato is just the wine for that. It's super affordable-- you can get a double bottle at your local supermarket for around $10.00 (WHAT A STEAL!!). It is a sweet wine, which I enjoy. Pairs great as a dessert wine, and even with some light pasta or Italian foods. I prefer to enjoy this wine cold. Overall, great wine. Will not hurt you to try it as it is so affordable and can last for multiple occasions.
Erica M.
Lancaster, PA
Moscato is the only wine I will continuously buy...and I tend to reach for Barefoot more than any other brand. Not only is the price not bad at all, but also the flavor is delicious. It's refreshing and fruity, nice to sit outside on nice warm days and relax with. Not overly sweet, just sweet enough. My local spirits shop usually has it on sale which is even better. They also have the mini bottles which I buy and give in little gifts for my girlfriends. Definitely worth grabbing.
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
When hosting a party, this is my go to wine to supply. It's fruity and quite tasty. It's something that casual wine drinkers tend to really enjoy. It's probably not a wine for serious wine drinkers, but when you're looking for something tasty and that you can buy in a larger quantity, such as a magnum size bottle, this is a great choice. It's available at a decent price as well. I tend to keep a couple magnums of this always at my house in case company comes over.
Ashley P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Happy Hour Expert
This is my favorite wine! It was the first wine that I was able to drink because at first I just couldn't get behind the taste of wine but after trying this one I loved it and was actually able to start branching out and trying others after that. It's sweet and doesn't have too much of the intense wine flavor like some. It's inexpensive and can be found so many places but honestly even after trying much more expensive wines I still always come back to this one as it is the best tasting one I've found yet.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?