BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Hampton, GA
Absolutely my favorite wine. I did not become a wine drinker until having this. Its fairly cheap which is good for my wallet. This is my go to drink for celebrations so i drink it at least once a month. I would definitely buy again and have gotten my friends to drink it as well.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
I love this brand because it is perfect for all the broke college students (like myself). I always buy wine from this brand, and I really enjoy the moscato. I've recently switched to red wine, but when I use to drink white wine, I would always purchase this or the pink moscato.
Kylie K.
Kylie K.
I like a really sweet Moscato and Barefoot makes one excellent for me. The best thing about Barefoot brand is that it is a good quality and affordable. It is also sold at my nearest grocery store which is convenient so i don't have to stop at more than one place while shopping.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Columbus, OH
Barefoot Moscato is hands down my favorite wine. It is reasonably priced every store I see it in and it tastes wonderful. It has a sweet taste that pairs well with any food (in my opinion) that you may be enjoying alongside it. In fact, I'm going to go enjoy a glass right now!
Desiree Z.
Desiree Z.
Blue Bell, PA
I can't afford to buy super expensive wine and so my go-to is Barefoot simply because it is cheap. Aside from how affordable it is, this moscato tastes very sweet which I absolutely love! It's perfect for a girls night in and for those who don't really like the taste of wine.
sasha d.
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
Barefoot has such great tasting and affordable wines! This one is a classic it's not too sweet and not too bitter being a white wine it's really yummy. They usually come in a small and bigger bottle or little mini 4 packs. Will always choose barefoot when picking a great wine
Molly W.
Molly W.
I love the Barefoot Moscato! It's great for entertaining because it's not too sweet and not too dry. Plus it's adorable so you can have a couple bottles on hand!

This is also great for making sangrias and other fruity drinks! I alway have a bottle of Barefoot in my fridge!
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
I usually love wine but this is terrible! it basically burns going down your throat and its super bitter. iv tried to give all the flavors a try because it had such good reviews and it won a couple of awards but i will not ever be buying or drinking a bottle of this again.
Angelia N.
Angelia N.
Minneapolis , MN
Love Love Love! It tastes so yummy and sweet and it's very inexpensive! I normally drink the Moscato Di Asti but tried this and it's just the same but for a much better price! They can range from $4-$6 at the stores I've been too. This is a must try if you like sweet wine!
Bailey Y.
Bailey Y.
Mooresville, NC
I love Moscato and Iove Barefoot Moscato. Not too sweet and not to strong neither. You wont get drunk off of it and that is why i always drink it. Barefoot Moscato go for around $5 in grocery store and literally every store has it. Gotta try it if you are not big on wines.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?