BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jessica C.
Spanish Fork , UT
This has been my favorite brand of wine. I love that you can buy it in the bigger bottles too! It always tastes fresh and crisp. Moscato is by far my favorite. I have not tried many other brands because Barefoot has never disappointed me. I recommend this wine all the time.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
I like this wine, but wish I could find it in more liquor stores! I can find barefoot everywhere, but for some reason this variety I can't find! I only come across it now and then. It has a great flavor, not too sweet.
erin B.
Elizabethton, TN
I enjoy sweet wine. I used to love this wine until recent. The sulfate count is much to high and contributes to me getting headaches. So I have to aeek out wines with less sulfates in them and less preservitaves and other additives.
Adrienne J.
Royersford, PA
Happy Hour Expert
Very budget friendly Moscato. Of course its a sweet white wine that has the perfect taste. its crisp, and flavorful and perfect for after/during dinner. Its very delicious and you definately will NOT be disappointed. Great taste/ great price Ill take it
Morgan S.
Calera, AL
Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite wines. Not only is it sweet, but it comes in a large bottle that is very decently priced. I would recommend this wine to my friends and I love to drink it if I am having a night to relax and unwind. It is a great girl's night wine.
Kimberly M.
Alexandria, VA
This is one of my favorite wines! I love a sweet white, and this fits the bill. It's super affordable and easy to find in stores, too. I have bought this many times and will continue to purchase for family gatherings and quiet nights at home.
Lauren W.
Greenup
By far my favorite wine. Refreshing, delicious and sweet but not to sweet. One I love to have on hand all the time. It is one of the best white wines I have tried and if we go somewhere that does not have it I try to find something exactly like it because its so great
Tawny S.
Fort Stockton, TX
Very affordable wine available at the grocery store. Has a great taste, very refreshing. Can enjoy with fruits and is very good chilled. The different fruits come together to create a very good taste. Love this wine to have a glass with girlfriends on a girls night out.
Maegan P.
Boerne, TX
I love this moscato! The price is amazing. The only think I don't like is that it can be a bit too sweet. I love sweet wines but this is a bit much. I still buy it on occasion and will continue to because you can't beet the price.
Lorena C.
El Paso, TX
This is my ultimate go to wine at the store. When my girlfriends and I get together this is what we drink. We love drinking it so much that we drink about three of the large bottles each time. I just wish that the price was a bit lower so we could afford to buy more.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?