Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Tamiracle W.
Tamiracle W.
Saint Petersburg
Such a great and inexpensive wine for college students on a budget. It's not as dry as other moscatos and it's sweet for those with a sweet tooth. I found that it compliments alfredo dishes and cheesecake. It can literally be purchased anywhere Publix, Walmart, etc... It's a great starter white wine to help figure out what type of wine you like and develop tastebuds.
Kaitlin D.
Kaitlin D.
Richardson
This is a great introductory wine, for both getting into wine and for the price.  Moscato is a sweet wine (sometimes it is called a dessert wine) and it is best to start out sweet and then go dry when tasting wine.  For the price you can't find a better tasting cheap wine.  If you plan on drinking with friends or a lot, one bottle is never enough.  Depending on where you stop pouring this bottle is between 2-4 glasses.  It goes down fast, so watch your in take.
Cate B.
Cate B.
Gardiner, ME
Let me first start out by saying I am NOT a Moscato person... I like my wine to taste less sweet and more full bodied. A friend of mine gifted this to me at Christmas... So, I tried it... it was light and sweet but in a cloying surypy sort of way. Definitely not something I would buy again... please pass the Merlot, lol ;-)
Aleksandra R.
Aleksandra R.
I love this wine! I usually dont like white wines but this is sweet and delicious! I think that white wines are usually dry and gross but this is the complete opposite! So sweet and yummy, it goes down so smoothly! I usually like to switch between this one and the Pink Moscato - both are soo good! And cheap too! I think I only pay 7 for a 750ml and 11 for the big one! Such a good deal
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
This is my favorite moscato, ever. Moscato is my favorite wine because of the fruity taste. Other wines can be a little too intimidating. I am a repeat costumer and I love Barefoot's Moscato. It's delicious, and the price is amazing. I will continue to buy Barefoot's Moscato over and over again. You literally cannot go wrong. I also love Pink moscato, too. This is great, and if you're a win beginning I would start with this!
Donna H.
Donna H.
Clinton, WA
Barefoot Moscato is definitely at the very top of my favorites list! I absolutely love this wine . Its like getting a sweet treat too ! I always have a bottle of this on hand. I like to get this one to take to family gatherings also because just about all the ladies in the family love this wine, so everyone is happy and that makes for good family visits:)
Leah D.
Leah D.
Not the best! This seems to be a very popular wine for wine newbies, but I'll say I wasn't all that impressed. It's inexpensive which is definitely a plus and it's a light wine with a lower alcohol content than most. Not a bad option, but there are definitely better brands out there! Italian imports are typically the best, and some of those aren't too expensive either.
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
I bought my first bottle of Barefoot after having a not so pleasant bottle of a dry white wine. I mean for $5-6 a bottle why not. I absolutely loved it. It's fruity and sweet which is what i prefer in my wine. I usually just have a glass or two and curl up on the couch and watch a movie. I recommend it to someone who is looking for a sweet wine but doesn't want to break the budget.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Belton, SC
This is my go to for those girls nights and cozy nights at home. We aren't huge drinkers so this cost effective wine does the job. I like that I can conveniently buy it most any stores around where I live and that it will last for quite some time when I am drinking alone. I like to occasionally have a glass after a hard day to take the edge off and Barefoot is always on point!
Jeanette V.
Jeanette V.
My all time favorite brand of wine! It is my go to holy grail! I enjoy having it at least twice a week! Super affordable and super tasty! Five stars! Definitely recommend anyone who isn't much of a wine drinker to give it a try! You will not be disappointed
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?