Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Erika V.
Erika V.
Dominican Republic

Best of the Best. I am a red wine lover but and the time i dont have red wine i go por a bubling and sparkling wine
Ja'hna J.
Ja'hna J.
Somerset, KY

Barefoot Moscato is my absolute favorite wine that there is. I don't like dry wines and this one is perfect for me.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Nashville, GA

This is amazing! I like the somewhat tangy taste of it and it is so refreshing! And you can't beat the price of it!
Jenn S.
Jenn S.
Phillipsburg, NJ

Delicious Moscato. Also a great price. Can be found at any liquor store. They also make little bottles in a 4 pack.
Jerod W H.
Jerod W H.
Fort Yates, ND

Great price and great taste. Light and sweet, but not overwhelming. Good for a night in with my significant other.
Edith M.
Edith M.

I scanned my bottle an this came up this gallo Moscato is sweet an refreshing perfect for dinner or a get together
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.

Love, love, love this crisp sweet wine! It's a great buy for the price and it pairs well with just about anything!
Tanisha M.
Tanisha M.
Amherst, MA

Decent wine. It's affordable and it does the job, always enjoy a nice glass of wine of 2 at the end of a long day.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
San Antonio, TX

Had a glass for New Years to welcome 2017
If you want something that wont get you buzzed these is the right bottle
Rolanda W.
Rolanda W.
Dallas, TX

This is my favorite type of wine buy it alot love love Moscato the sweet taste i just love should have more rating
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now