BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Diamond, IL
This is my go to wine! If your looking for something sweet this is your wine! It goes very good with desert! It isn't a strong tasting wine alot of wines have that smoky flavor this one does not! It's also alot cheaper then other wines but definitely is a fantastic brand and flavor I highly recommend it!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Lacey
Happy Hour Expert
This wine is so perfectly sweet without overdoing it, it isn't as tanic as red wines are and tastes great for those who aren't too fond of wine to begin with. It is always a great price as well! exceeded my expectations in taste since it was so cheap!!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Manteca, CA
Happy Hour Expert
For a cheap bottle of moscato, barefoot did a great job with this! It's a little rough but has all the right fruity notes. I pay like $5 a bottle for it down at my local grocery store. I wouldn't serve it at a fancy dinner but it's good for an every day drink.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Okay I love this wine! The flavor is very refreshing and sweet. It is perfect to drink at the pool or at the beach. It is very affordable and great for someone on a budget like me.  I definitely would recommend. It tastes great as a spritzer or by itself.
Kelli H.
Kelli H.
Greensburg, KY
This Moscato is not my favorite, but it is pretty good.  I do like fruity  and sweet flavors.  The price is affordable.  I actually prefer pink moscato but this one is okay.  I buy mine at the Liquour Barn. It's worth trying.
Liz A.
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
Happy Hour Expert
I really like this wine. I generally prefer a red wine that's less sweet but sometimes you just need something light and sweet! This is a great summer wine to drink around a bonfire with friends or on a patio with dessert. I always have a bottle of this on hand. I also like the price point!
Christa F.
Christa F.
Saint Albans, WV
My favorite wine .  I've never had a bad time while drinking this. It is available at wide variety of locations.  It is simply delicious. It also has quite an affordable price point.  This wine is also available in different size bottles. Fruity and sweet. Would definitely recommend to new wine drinkers.
Shalayna G.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot Moscato is a sweet wine with am aroma of citrus, peach and apricot and for about $10 this wine is definitely a good wine for those beginning wine drinkers. I love it and it's so light and crisp tasting. Definitely drinking a bottle this weekend!
Judy B.
Judy B.
I drink this one when I can't find the pink moscato. It is very affordable and tastes great. I enjoy putting frozen grapes in it as a little treat. This is by far my favorite brand of moscato, therefore I buy it often. I would definitely recommend this.
Enithea F.
Enithea F.
Jackson, MS
Happy Hour Expert
I love the Barefoot brand, finally got a chance to try the Moscato and I really like the smooth flavor. It's sweet and tastes great chilled. After drinking one glass, I had to get another. Moscato is very relaxing and refreshing. I like that it's very affordable and easy to find at my liquor store.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?