Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Kelly N.
Kelly N.

If you are looking for cheap yet delicious, this is the moscato for you. And it's sweetness level is just right!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Bartlesville, OK

Good affordable wine. We like to keep a few in stock to grab for dinner. Tastes great and won't break the bank.
Angie S.
Angie S.

I hated everything about this wine. It was bitter and tarte. Tasted horrible I didn't even finish half my glass
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA

Barefoot moscato wine is some of favorite and go to wines. Always like to have some of these wines in the house
Velicia C.
Velicia C.
Kansas City, KS

I live this moscato. The taste is so good. Great for a girls night at home when we talk to relax and wine down.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Uxbridge, Ma

Barefoot has to be my favorite when it comes to Merlot! I like it all from white to pink. Such a great taste!!!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Norfolk, VA

Great flavor. Not too sweet and not too bubbly. It balances your taste buds very well and goes well with dinner
Mary M.
Mary M.

This is a decent wine for the price . It is easy but not too sweet. It's not my favorite but okay for the price
Dru F.
Dru F.
Sheffield, AL

Hands down my favorite wine. I love it chilled but can drink it at room temp as well. Love love love this wine.
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Eastaboga, AL

Love this wine. The taste is excellent and got to love the price also. It does not taste like cheap wine to me.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now