BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is my favorite sweet, dessert wine that doesn't break the bank. It's tastes like juice but a glass or two will make you feel great! This meets every expectation and goes above and beyond for a cheap wine.
Juliet J.
Merrick, NY
Perfect wine for a new wine drinker! I wouldn't recommend it for a seasoned wine drinker. Sweet and very fruity, and a very well balanced moscato. Barefoot always seems to do it well, their products are clean and crisp and I've never had a faulty bottle!
Rootstown, OH
Not bad. I usually prefer sweet wines over dry wines and since white wines are usually sweet I went for the moscato. It wasn't bad, but I would've preferred if it had been a bit sweeter. It's a really good price though, which is a big selling point. It's probably one of the cheaper wines out there. Overall, would I buy it again? Yes, probably.
Courtney W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
One of my favorite white wines! Roughly 5.99 a bottle at my local retailer. This is my go to wine for Greys Anatomy viewing parties! Affordable and good. It can't be beat! I repurchase this wine frequently! 😁😝
Amanda P.
Wood Ridge, NJ
If you're looking for an inexpensive, binge-watching Netflix for the night type of wine, this is perfect. It's sweet, enjoyable and reasonably priced. Most liquor stores carry which is great. Have bought this wine multiple times.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love this moscato! Its so light and bubbly, great during the summer especially if you add some cut up fruit to it (try freezing the fruit so they act as ice cubes)! Plus its very cheap, around $10 a bottle.
Krystal A.
Spokane, WA
My friends and I have tried many different types of wine and were never fans. It only took one girls night and a couple bottles of Barefoot moscato (white, pink OR red will do) and we were hooked! This is ONLY kind of wine we like...nay - LOVE! We have even tried branching out to other brands and they're just not the same... Barefoot all the way!
Jill T.
San Antonio , TX
One of our favorites, soft refreshing moscato. Price isn't bad and it's easy to get at the local grocery store.
Not too sweet like some moscato's. We are repeat customers with this wine! Definitely will buy again.
Megan K.
Little Elm, TX
Barefoot wines have proven to be quite delicious for literally close to no dinero. I am not a SUPER fan of sweet wine, but I have tried this. It tastes great! If you like sweet white wines or dessert wines, this guy is for you. And with it being so cheap, you can afford to possibly not like it!
Sara C.
Benwood, WV
This is my favorite "cheap" wine. I love how I can find it almost anywhere. It takes so nice compared to other cheap wines. I am never disappointed with Barefoot Moscato. I recommend it to friends constantly.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?