BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Heather B.
Carthage, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Barefoot Moscato is my most favorite wine ever! It has a great sweet taste and none of that dry sensation that most wines have. It's nice to take to a party because just about anyone can drink it. Even people that don't like wine. It is also cheap so you don't have to spend a lot of money to have a relaxing glass of wine.
Jackie B.
I love Barefoot Moscato. It's so sweet and refreshing. I don't use the word "refreshing" very often to describe a wine or any alcoholic drink but it fits. The first time I tried it, I thought it almost tasted fizzy and light. This is a great summer wine. I love it.
Andrea S.
Carbondale, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Really enjoy this wine. Great price and taste. Nice Moscato for being a lower priced wine. I have repurchased several times over and recommended it to everyone. I would recommend it to others and give it as a gift, as well.
Kiianah J.
Severn, MD
Yuck, is this wine or sugar water? Not really a fan of this Moscato, it is WAY too sweet. Then again, if you like sweet wines then this is for you! I'm not too big on Moscato really, I prefer a red wine. Not my cup of tea.
Brandi T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this wine! For a less expensive moscato that still tastes good this is always my go to wine. It's very affordable and you can get a big bottle for parties. I would definitely recommend to other wine lovers.
Maggie B.
Amesbury, MA
I am semi-obsessed with Barefoot Moscato. Not only is it amazing, it goes well with anything you put with it. Wine Spritzer? No Problem, just add this bottle with a little rasberry flavored seltzer and maybe even some fresh strawberries...So good! Its also the perfect wine to bring to a party of other get together, i mean who doesn't like a good moscato!?
Emily W.
Columbus, OH
Barefoot is usually my go to wine brand when I am getting wine at the grocery store. I love the packaging and enjoy the different colors they use on their bottles for each wine. Their moscato is both dry and sweet so I really enjoy it on a nice relaxing night in.
Myk L.
It's not overly offensive, but not very sophisticated. It's like drinking Juicy Juice. If you don't like the taste of wine, then this is for you. I won't spit it out, but I won't go out of my way to purchase it. Also, it burns going down. It's like taking a shot of bottom shelf liquor. Sure, it does the trick, but it does it at the expense of your taste buds.
Ash W.
Ft Wainwright, AK
Barefoot is cheap & tastes cheap. It's bitter which is not what you are looking for in a moscato. You want crisp & sweet. Barefoot in my opinion does not deliver on either. If you're on a tight budget then it's for you but if you want quality this is not a great wine
Morgan F.
Indianapolis
I have so many friends and family who love this wine because it's sweet and honestly...it doesn't taste like real wine, more like the Kool-Aid of wine. It's a great wine for beginner wine drinkers, but if you'd prefer a complex wine that doesn't taste like juice, this is not what you're looking for. When friends/family bring it over I'll drink it, but I'd never buy it.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?