Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Heather K.
Heather K.

Very light and refreshing. Crisp and sweet. My go to wine when I want to relax and get the edge off after a long day
deanna e.
deanna e.
Middletown, DE

This wine was pretty good. The only thing I did not like about it was the aftertaste. The end tasted a little funny.
amye j.
amye j.

Moscato is one of my favorite type of wines. Have not tried this brand but I am sure it is as good as other mascatos
Andria A.
Andria A.
Grove City, PA

My favorite of the "lower tier" moscatos, because it tastes so good and is really easy to drink! Usually also cheap.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Stone Mtn, GA

This is my favorite moscoto. The taste is slight sweet and not overly dry. It has a refreshing taste on your palate.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA

Wine time late. Fighting with a loved one and getting better. Just needed relax ... Bottle nice and fits in the frig
B C.
B C.

Its OK it tastes really tart and sour but its not to horrible and it takes drinking the whole bottle to feel relaxed
Molly N.
Molly N.
Fort Myers, FL

This wine is a good deal for the price. If you're looking to stay at a reasonable price, this is the wine to choose.
Justin K.
Justin K.

Moscato! It's one of the sweeter wines and it is good for sipping and especially when you are having a lot of people
Courtney Y.
Courtney Y.
Middlebrg Hts, OH

My favorite moscato ever! Sweet, delicious, crisp, tasty. Affordable. Easy to find and buy at most stores around me.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?