Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Falynn D.
Falynn D.
South Jordan , UT
Very delicious and sweet wine. I have tried other moscato's and this one is the best!
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
I had this at a gathering and it was a good taste. something I would consider buying.
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
This is cute to have, you could have Muscato Mondays and it would be pretty amazing.
Connor D.
Connor D.
Topeka, KS
Barefoot moscato is my favorite go to wine! It is super affordable and tastes great!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Waukesha, WI
Absolutely love this moscato! Definitely recommend it! Super tastes and inexpensive!
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Passaic, NJ
I love this. It's not too harsh so I can drink it. Also great after a long hard day.
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
Stedman, NC
Light fruity taste. Moscato is one of my favorite flavors of wine. Very inexpensive.
Cree C.
Cree C.
This good moscato for beginners who have yet to taste other wines or go to a winery.
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
London , KY
This brand is amazing. For a cheap price it has great crisp taste. My favorite brand
Lindsay E.
Lindsay E.
Jacksonville, FL
Amazing taste of sweetness and fizz. A pretty cheap bottle of wine that tastes good!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?