BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Alex B.
Greensboro, NC
This is my go to wine for all occasions. I love it and recommend it to tons of friends regularly. My best friend and I often sit and discuss life of a bottle.
Marissa L.
Pittsburgh, PA
This was one of the first barefoot wines I tried and I love it! The Moscato wine is my favorite and this brand tastes so great! Just the right amount of sweet
Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
Happy Hour Expert
This is my fav wine . They also had many flavors but I like this one not too sweet . I drink sometime and I also like to try new wine . It's not pricey at all.
Erick P.
Wheeling, IL
A very good wine to take to any of your friend's. Such a sweet taste and you barely taste any alcohol. For sure my go to wine and it is cheap. Which is awsome.
Rebekkah H.
Hurst, TX
This moscato is perfectly paired with frozen strawberries! I can easily drink half a bottle of this wine! It's not too sweet, not too dry. It's pretty perfect!
Ale B.
New Caney, TX
This Moscato is perfect after a long day of work. It's so rich on flavor and texture, so smooth and sweet. Personally, I keep mine refrigerated. It's amazing.
Emilie M.
Mayville, WI
Happy Hour Expert
My favorite cheap Moscato, and just my favorite in general honestly. It's delicious and it's always what I head straight for when we go to the liquor store!
Samantha V.
New Bedford, MA
After a long week of work a glass of wine on the couch and a good movie is needed. The barefoot moscato is a sweet not so bittwr taste. You will sleep great!
Hannah H.
CORDELE, GA
Happy Hour Expert
So sweet and crisp! Reasonably priced at your local grocery store. Perfect for a glass of wine or a spritzer. Def one of my fav brands of the cheaper kind 😍
Luisa C.
This is the number Moscato I drink, it just has the perfect touch of sweetness in it compared to other brands. I always recommend this moscato to my friends.
Desiree L.
Fort Smith, AR
Does anyone have any recipes for summer drinks mixed with Moscato?
Melanie R.
Saint Joseph, MI
I love the pink Barefoot wine.. Is this just as good?
jessica s.
Wenatchee, WA
What can you mix this with?
Mindi H.
Fayetteville, GA
I'm looking for a good sweet wine? how did you enjoy this?
Chelsea M.
Hamden, CT
Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoot Moscato Fresh Strawberries Fresh Raspberries One Can of Pink Lemonade Concentrate Sprite (Put as much or as little as you want) Put in a container and leave for at least 3-6 hours then ENJOY!