BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sara W.
Ona, WV
For a cheap bottle of Moscato it really does hit the spot! I use to drink this frequently. It does not have that woody after taste that many cheap brands have. I highly recommend buying this brand if you're on a budget, but want something that doesn't taste cheap. This is definitely a sweet wine.
Cathy B.
Melbourne, FL
Barefoot brand wines are great for picnics and also for cooking light. They are affordable and will satisfy the novice wine drinker and sometimes even be appreciated by those that know the better boutique and vineyard aged wines. Barefoot brand wines are great with light lunches , salads, and sometimes just for sipping in summer while on the porch!
Katelyn Z.
Washington, MI
I love this wine. I enjoy the white, pink and red. It's a great wine. The price is amazing and good quality. This is about the only wine I drink in all honesty. I always gift it as well and my friends are pleased.
Rochelle B.
Marietta, GA
This wine is so good and so inexpensive at the same time. Have you tried cooking with it? I've made chicken parmesan with it and it turned out amazing. Definitely try cooking with it and you won't be disappointed.
Jessica D.
Portland , OR
I love this wine! It has a crisp taste and isn't too sweet as many moscato can over do their sweetness. It's a good wine when your on a budget and goes great paired with many things. I tend to buy it quite often.
Leika S.
Minneapolis, MN
Whenever you need a stress reliever, fill the tub with your favorite scented bubble bath, light those candles and pour yourself a few glasses of this sweet and crisp moscato. You will forget that dude....and the other one too lol
Stephanie B.
Cranford , NJ
Personally when I first turned 21 this is the only wine I would buy. It opened me up into starting to enjoy wine to where I now can drink any type of wine. Such a sweet wine that tastes like juice. I still love it
Kayla S.
Uniontown, OH
I am usually get a txt on Saturday from my mom and 2 aunts to see if we are getting together for porch sitting and wine sipping! Our favorite go-to is Barefoot Moscato (the pink is good too). We love the sweet, crisp, refreshing taste. Usually we go through a bottle or 3 lol. Its a great choice and a good price as well (so you can buy more)!
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is my favorite sweet, dessert wine that doesn't break the bank. It's tastes like juice but a glass or two will make you feel great! This meets every expectation and goes above and beyond for a cheap wine.
Stephanie U.
Denver, CO
As a person who is not too fond of dry wines, this is my favorite. Barefoot Moscato isn't expensive at all and it still has a great taste. Its not too too sweet. It is the perfect mixture of a white sweet and even on the champagne side. I like to have a glass with a little bit of ice to keep it chilled.
Desiree L.
Fort Smith, AR
Does anyone have any recipes for summer drinks mixed with Moscato?
jessica s.
Wenatchee, WA
What can you mix this with?
Melanie R.
Saint Joseph, MI
I love the pink Barefoot wine.. Is this just as good?
Naomi M.
When is the perfect occasion for barefoot moscoto
Alicia L.