BY BAREFOOT #3 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 48 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?6 Answers
Sara W.
Ona, WV
For a cheap bottle of Moscato it really does hit the spot! I use to drink this frequently. It does not have that woody after taste that many cheap brands have. I highly recommend buying this brand if you're on a budget, but want something that doesn't taste cheap. This is definitely a sweet wine.
Katelyn Z.
Washington, MI
I love this wine. I enjoy the white, pink and red. It's a great wine. The price is amazing and good quality. This is about the only wine I drink in all honesty. I always gift it as well and my friends are pleased.
Tiffany T.
O Fallon, IL
I love #Barefoot Moscato!!!! This has been my number one brand in Moscoto wines for over 3 years. I love the price of this wine and the flavor is to do die for. I mention the price because a lot of wines that is reasonably priced do not have a cork. That is the number one love of this wine. It has a brilliant fruitful flavor great pairing for any meal!
Jessica D.
Portland, OR
I love this wine! It has a crisp taste and isn't too sweet as many moscato can over do their sweetness. It's a good wine when your on a budget and goes great paired with many things. I tend to buy it quite often.
Tiffany B.
Saint Rose, LA
Let me start by saying, I love Barefoot Moscato. This was the first moscato I ever tried. Its really inexpensive for a nice sized bottle. It goes down smooth and really tastes good. Sweet, but not too sweet and not really bitter "wine" tasting. You will feel it after the first glass, especially if you're like me and drink wine out of a big wine glass.
Leika S.
Minneapolis, MN
Whenever you need a stress reliever, fill the tub with your favorite scented bubble bath, light those candles and pour yourself a few glasses of this sweet and crisp moscato. You will forget that dude....and the other one too lol
Tonji B.
Doraville, GA
I am a huge moscato fan! And for being one of the more affordable brands, it's definitely one of my favorites. I love the crisp sweetness of it. It was honestly my introduction to wine and now I love all kinds, not just sweet white moscato. I definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to try wine but is afraid of the bitterness that some taste like.
Stephanie B.
Fort Knox, KY
I absolutely love me some wine. My favorite is Moscato, so of course i would be bias to this kind of wine. It has amazing flavor and not too expensive either. I like a lot of other flavors of bare foots wines all is great but the mascato is the best.
Bea B.
Ravenna, OH
My husband and I are wine drinkers and we got a wine package at a Bed and Breakfast and this was the wine they presented to us. I was not impressed and when we went to drink the wine I was absolutely disgusted. We paid quite a bit of money for that package to be presented with this 'cheap' wine.
Claire O.
You can never go wrong with picking up a bottle of Barefoot's classic Moscato! it's a refreshing sweet white wine! whether you're staying in watching a movie, or crafting with your best girlfriends, you won't be upset that this wine was a part of it all!
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
What is your favorite thing to pair with this wine?
Britny G.
What fruit do you like to put in this wine?
Michelle V.
Elizabethtown, KY
What is a good pairing with this wine?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I've heard mixed reviews about this wine, is it good?
Aja S.
San Jose, CA
What is the best food to pair this with?