BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Hannah R.
Happy Hour Expert
The Barefoot White Moscato is one of my favorite wines to purchase from a convenient or grocery store. Each bottle is approxiamtely $5.99 - $6.99, which is a fantastic deal for a bottle of wine. If you do not like super sweet wine than the White Moscato may not be for you, but the brand Barefoot has several other amazing flavors!
Kelly K.
Fuquay Varina, NC
As someone who had tried many different Moscato brands from around the world, this is by far the worst one. While it serves its purpose of being sweet with a little hint of bubbly it is way over rated. Spend a few dollars more and you can get a bottle imported from Italy and have an amazing experience with a Moscato. In this case, you get what you pay for...a cheap sweet wine.
Olivia D.
Sellersburg , IN
Drinking wine is one of my favorite past times and Barefoot always pleases the pallet. Their Moscoto wine is perfect; it is just sweet enough to drink after dinner for dessert (though it isn't a dessert wine). What's even better about Barefoot is their price! I love having a glass of wine knowing it isn't breaking my budget.
Justine N.
If you like sweet wine, or want to try getting into wine, but don't really care for the taste go with moscato. I started out with the white barefoot and loved it. Then tried the pink because hey, what girl wouldn't? But I didn't find the pink moscato very good...I also tried the red barefoot moscato and that one is by far my favorite. Not like any other red wine I've ever tried.
Melissa C.
Kyle, TX
Yes. Yes. Yes.

Hands down I have to say barefoot you are getting me through college lol. My roommates and I love their many options and drink almost 3 bottles a week. Not the greatest wine in the world but great for that college budget.
Iris M.
Mesa, AZ
It is not the best moscato I have tried but it is good and affordable for anyone who needs a budget friendly and pampering wine to unwind to at the end of the day. It is very subtle in sweetness and a tad dry to my taste. I use this wine with cooking as well when making chicken and also basting other meats for the holidays.
Brittany W.
Four Oaks, NC
Not my favorite brand of moscato but not the worse. I don't buy it but if someone has it I will drink it. There are other brands that taste better in the same price range. It is not as sweet as others and has more of a bitter taste.
Lorena P.
I can pretty much only drink moscato it's not too bitter and not flat. It's affordable and fairly easy to find at a supermarket, drugstore, bevmo, etc. It has a good flavor. I would recommend others to try this even if you're not big on anything in the wine/ champagne category.
Rute T.
New Bedford, MA
I'm a big fan of sweet wine and the Barefoot Moscato is just amazing! It has a pretty light, fresh taste with the right amount of sweetness. Plus, it's pretty affordable, so you won't have to break the bank for a good quality wine.
Breanna P.
Gastonia, NC
These reviews were so helpful for me, and the reason why I started drinking wine. Before I kept running into wine that was too bitter or odd tasting, and this one is lovely. It's a bit pricey but affordable compared to other wines.
Rebecca R.
Bakersfield, CA
What is your fave Barefoot wine?
brionna g.
What is your favorite flavor of Moscato?
Pichee L.
Drexel, NC
I've tried some barefoot moscato before in pink but never this one. How is the taste? Sweet? Bitter?
Kristen S.
Happy Hour Expert
Is it sweet or bubbly?
Jessica H.
Centerton, AR
What is the best way to store wine?