BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Anna M.
Columbia, MS
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot Moscato is a great bottle of wine. It is inexpensive for a bottle of wine, so it is a good buy. Moscato's are sweet in flavor. They generally lack the bitterness of other whites and reds. Overall a good bottle of wine.
Allison S.
Carnegie, PA
Happy Hour Expert
I prefer sweet wines. This is always my go to wine when I am looking to relax or have a girls' night. Even in PA where we have state stores for wine and spirits, it is available in full and mini bottles at an affordable price.
Cori M.
Shelby , NC
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite flavors of wine that I have tried! It has a sweet taste but it is not too over whelming which is what I like so much about it. It's also very cheap,. You can buy it at your local grocery store!
Danielle R.
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot Moscato is another favorite wine of mine! It has a sweet taste to it, but not overly sweet. Definitely reasonably priced and you can purchase this wine at Walmart. One of my go to wines that I recommend everyone to try!
Clarissa J.
Little Rock, AR
Happy Hour Expert
I have tried Moscato before and didn't like it, but I think I have found something with this brand. This is the only type of barefoot i have tried. Overall it's pretty good. I would but it again. I like that it's not to bitter.
Kara D.
Beech Grove, IN
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot Mascato white wine is my favorite of the barefoot collection. It's soft and sweet which I love. It's cheap but could hold its own against the more expensive wines out there. I recommend
Michelle L.
Trail Creek, IN
I am a big fan of Barefoot wine in general. When it comes to wines, I tend to lean towards the sweeter ones like Moscato and Riesling. Of the Moscatos I have had, this one is one of my favorite.
Victoria B.
Charlotte, NC
Barefoot Moscato is my go to wine! It's an affordable moscato with delicious taste! Although it's cheap, it doesn't taste like it. If you're looking for a good wine on a budget, try Barefoot out!
Nicole A.
Barefoot is one of my favorite brands of wine, it exceeded my expectations. I have a couple favorite kinds, it's also very affordable. I am a repeat customer with Barefoot and I definitely will buy again and have many many times!
Tabatha P.
Belleville, NJ
Love this line of wines. These are my go tos when i am invited to any function. I also like to have them for my girls night in. Very inexpensive and refreshing. For added taste, mix in some fruits.
Desiree L.
Fort Smith, AR
Does anyone have any recipes for summer drinks mixed with Moscato?
jessica s.
Wenatchee, WA
What can you mix this with?
Yesenia M.
I like wine that's not bitter but sweet . Does this have a bubbly taste to it?
Kim N.
I know this is a cheaper branded bottle. Is it any good? I'm thinking about the moscato.
Nereida A.
What's your favorite thing about Barefoot Moscato?