BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Renell W.
Barefoot Moscato is my favorite. I have tried others and some have been more expensive, and I always come back to barefoot. If you like a dessert wine, than you will enjoys this wine, it is best with Strawberries.
Leika S.
Minneapolis, MN
Whenever you need a stress reliever, fill the tub with your favorite scented bubble bath, light those candles and pour yourself a few glasses of this sweet and crisp moscato. You will forget that dude....and the other one too lol
Emily P.
Jacksonville, NC
Great wine for anyone trying out different kinds. It is inexpensive & tastes great. It for sure isn't the best Moscato in the world though. I started on this wine & still grab for it sometimes for a girls night it. For the price, you cannot go wrong.
Claire O.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
You can never go wrong with picking up a bottle of Barefoot's classic Moscato! it's a refreshing sweet white wine! whether you're staying in watching a movie, or crafting with your best girlfriends, you won't be upset that this wine was a part of it all!
Rachel m.
Rock Island, IL
Barefoot moscato is the first wine I've ever had and 6 years later I'm still drinking it so it must be doing something right. It's light it's cheap and it does not upset my stomach. No bitter taste, must wines are gross to me but I love this. I would buy again prolly on my next night off lol
Amanda R.
Gatesville, TX
Barefoot Moscato is hands down my favorite brand and wine. It is an amazing value for the product and highly affordable for all people. It comes in a typical bottle with an easy to open cork. Barefoot is my go to brand and wine. I would recommend it to others especially first time users.
Kehlief C.
Light, refreshing and perfect for summer. I tend to gravitate towards sweeter Moscatos. This one was a little more on the dry side for my taste. The effervescent quality was delightful. I would recommend it if you are new to Moscato. Pairs well with just about anything.
Miranda
Rootstown, OH
Not bad. I usually prefer sweet wines over dry wines and since white wines are usually sweet I went for the moscato. It wasn't bad, but I would've preferred if it had been a bit sweeter. It's a really good price though, which is a big selling point. It's probably one of the cheaper wines out there. Overall, would I buy it again? Yes, probably.
Jenna K.
San Marcos, TX
I would absolutely give this a strong A rating. The price versus the flavor is a true shock! This stuff is good for way less than $10!! That is crazy. I believe I paid $5.50 for this the last time I purchased it. I have paid way more for a wine that I hated. I will definitely purchase this again!
Amanda P.
Wood Ridge, NJ
If you're looking for an inexpensive, binge-watching Netflix for the night type of wine, this is perfect. It's sweet, enjoyable and reasonably priced. Most liquor stores carry which is great. Have bought this wine multiple times.
Chelsea M.
Hamden, CT
Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoot Moscato Fresh Strawberries Fresh Raspberries One Can of Pink Lemonade Concentrate Sprite (Put as much or as little as you want) Put in a container and leave for at least 3-6 hours then ENJOY!
jessica s.
Wenatchee, WA
What can you mix this with?
Alesia T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite category wine? Red/white, Sweet/dry, etc.?
Kim N.
I know this is a cheaper branded bottle. Is it any good? I'm thinking about the moscato.
Nereida A.
What's your favorite thing about Barefoot Moscato?