BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Luz M.
This is one of my go-to wines. I'm in college, so this is affordable which is important for me. I actually love the taste of it. I like that it tastes pretty balanced. It's not too dry or too sweet. It's great for people that want to start drinking wine, easy to drink.
Karen H.
I'm not a big wine fan but I love Moscatos! Barefoots Moscato is really good and doesn't cost too much. It has a nice sweet flavor but nothing too overwhelming. It's my favorite cheap wine. Definitely a must have during the holidays.
Michelle M.
Endicott, NY
Onee of my all time favorite wines! If you enjoy drinking juice then this is the wine for you! Its a great starter wine and has a real nice smooth flavor. Its also a good price if you are just drinking it to have some fun. Good for parties and i would recommend 100%
Anna P.
Inverness, IL
I think pretty much everyone can agree that if you like wine or you don't like wine, you like this one. Barefoot Moscato is perfectly sweet and basically just taste like sparkling cider. So even if you have picky friends, they will drink this because it is dope af.
Nikki B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Hands down one of my favorite wines out there. I love moscato but Barefoot is even better than most. It's super inexpensive and they have sales quite often on top of the already low price!! Sweet and savory! Recommend it for sure!!
Kiianah J.
Severn, MD
Yuck, is this wine or sugar water? Not really a fan of this Moscato, it is WAY too sweet. Then again, if you like sweet wines then this is for you! I'm not too big on Moscato really, I prefer a red wine. Not my cup of tea.
Emily W.
Columbus, OH
Barefoot is usually my go to wine brand when I am getting wine at the grocery store. I love the packaging and enjoy the different colors they use on their bottles for each wine. Their moscato is both dry and sweet so I really enjoy it on a nice relaxing night in.
Maggie B.
Amesbury, MA
I am semi-obsessed with Barefoot Moscato. Not only is it amazing, it goes well with anything you put with it. Wine Spritzer? No Problem, just add this bottle with a little rasberry flavored seltzer and maybe even some fresh strawberries...So good! Its also the perfect wine to bring to a party of other get together, i mean who doesn't like a good moscato!?
Brandi T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this wine! For a less expensive moscato that still tastes good this is always my go to wine. It's very affordable and you can get a big bottle for parties. I would definitely recommend to other wine lovers.
Myk L.
It's not overly offensive, but not very sophisticated. It's like drinking Juicy Juice. If you don't like the taste of wine, then this is for you. I won't spit it out, but I won't go out of my way to purchase it. Also, it burns going down. It's like taking a shot of bottom shelf liquor. Sure, it does the trick, but it does it at the expense of your taste buds.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?