BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Allison B.
North Tonawanda, NY
Barefoot Moscato is my absolute favorite. It is a great blend of sweet and dry for me. Whenever I need to buy wine I always purchase this kind. I think it is pretty affordable, especially when purchasing the larger size because it will last longer. For sure would recommend to friends.
Melissa B.
This wine is so yummy!  It's sweet, but not cloyingly so.  I usually buy the 1.5 liter bottles on sale at Schnucks for $9 or $10.  It's not a fancy wine, but it's definitely good when you're home cleaning or just relaxing after a hard day at work. It also makes a great gift!
Melissa Y.
Madison, MS
Great taste, pleasant aroma that leaves no bitter aftertaste. Very affordable - especially for the amount you get. I bought it at Terra Nova in Madison, MS. I feel this is the flavor most people expect when they ask for Moscato. Overall, a great tasting product for a great price!
Lisa D.
Miramar, FL
Barefoot Moscato is a light, sweet, smooth wine perfect for everyday occasions. This is the white wine I grab when I'm having a girls' night in, or a movie night on the sofa. Fruity and soft, it's the perfect moscato for a summer barbecue on the patio or an afternoon by the pool. Lightly carbonated, the bubbles add to the brightness of this wine. I find this particular white wine to be refreshing, a great option for "beginners" or those who are new to drinking wine. Because of the inexpensive price tag, this wine is also an excellent option for casual social gatherings or for creating wine-related punches or desserts (think alcohol Jell-o shots or white wine fruity Sangria). I pair this wine with everything from fruit to light cheeses and crackers, fresh desserts to seafood and chicken dishes. It works well with many foods in many situations, and is great all on its own, too!
Amy A.
Mount Clare, WV
A super sweet favorite of mine! I could drink the whole bottle in one sitting if I'm not careful! It goes down smoothly, and is one of the most affordable choices. I can always find Barefoot Moscato at Wal-Mart so it's easy to pick up a bottle while I'm getting the rest of my groceries.
Natalia V.
Orlando, FL
Oh how I love my Moscato!! I was introduced to the Barefoot Moscato about 6 years ago and now I always have a bottle in my fridge. Very sweet and refreshing, easy to drink. It isn't too bitter or too sour. Love the taste!! Best when very cold
Mariette C.
Tonawanda, NY
My go to brand of wine! I prefer sweet - and this is sweet! I've had other brands; but, barefoot is the best! Exceeds my expectations every time. Can't beat the price either! I ALWAYS recommend barefoot!
Julia Kimberly F.
Irvine, CA
I love moscato. Barefoot is okay but it tastes like store bought wine. This wine definitely tastes better when refrigerated. However, this wine is easy to drink and a great option if you are looking for something quick to pick up at the store!
Kaylee L.
Super sweet and perfect for any occasion! Reasonable price for a large bottle & this is always easy to find at the store! This is good to get if you cants find your favorite brand. Also this is good for first time wine drinkers since it is so sweet!
Minnie G.
Montebello , CA
This was an inexpensive alternative to other wines. It was very sweet but it met the expectation for the price paid. Compared to the the Stella Rosa brand it falls short. When on a budget and want a drink I would definitely buy this again.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?