Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Stacey S.
Stacey S.
Sylacauga, AL

Perfect go to and reasonably priced wine! Found at most gas stations and grocery stores so it is very convenient
Courtney w.
Courtney w.
Wolverine , Mi

This was the first wine I tried. It is always a good fall back for a sweet wine and for first time wine drinkers
Renae A.
Renae A.

Grossest wine I've ever tried. It was really bitter to me and not sweet at all. i felt like i wasted money on it
Kala C.
Kala C.
Berea, KY

Tastes really great for the cheap price. It's very sweet though so it definitely can't be drank in large amounts
Darcie Ann L.
Darcie Ann L.
Nelsonville

This wine is sweet and crisp. It's a perfect balance for fruits and making sangrias. It's yummy all on it's own.
Kashymir W.
Kashymir W.
Lawrenceville, GA

A smooth and sweet taste. One of my favorites that's always available at the store and is reasonably priced too.
Blanca M.
Blanca M.

My all time favorite white wine ever. I always keep a bottle at home for when I have friends or with my husband.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Mount Vernon, NY

Nice and smooth flavor. If you are looking for something light to drink this is the one to go to. Affordable too
Jessica A.
Jessica A.

Not dry but not too sweet. I like how it's pretty cheap for a good amount of wine. It tastes great cold or warm!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.

If I could give this wine more stars, I absolutely would. This Moscato tastes amazing and is by far my favorite.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now