BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Lainey W.
Lainey W.
Knoxville, TN
This stuff is not bad for the price you pay. Wine snobs probably would not enjoy. As a college student a bottle of this stays in my fridge at all time. It is VERY sweet but it is nothing to drink a whole bottle and have that fun wine drunk haha. Really good with an italian food night in!
Lee V.
Lee V.
Jonesville, NC
If you are looking for a sweet crowd pleaser and something a little bubbly and festive this is for you. I find this in most grocery stores. A little sweet so be careful not to drink to much but a nice wine, I normally keep a bottle on hand in case I need to celebrate.
Candace N.
Candace N.
Fort Wayne, IN
I enjoy this brand a lot. This wine is sweet and simple. I bought this at Walgreens it was very affordable less than $15. It is half the price of other wines but still taste great and is worth it I would recommend this product and I have a few times. I will surly buy it again.
Kaela Jean K.
Kaela Jean K.
Nashville, TN
I give this wine 4 stars solely for the price point/quality. It is moscato, so it has the appropriate sweetness. However it is extremely acidic. I am personally not a fan of any of their wines, however my non-wine drinker friends love this for day drinking. I keep a few bottles on hand when someone doesnt appreciate the good stuff :)
Sara M.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
This wine is very crisp and refreshing with fruity flavors. It's just a tiny bit too sweet, but I can easily drink the whole bottle. Moscato is my all time favorite type of wine because of the bubbles and sweetness. It's moderately priced, so it won't break the bank.
Chloe V.
Chloe V.
The absolutely best wine ever! The price is so cheap and the wine is extremely good. You have to like sweet wine and if you're sensitive to sweet wines where you get headaches then I would stay away but seriously my GO TO and all time favorite white wine brand.
Callie G.
Callie G.
Hillsboro
I'm not usually a fan of wines, but this Moscato is my absolute favorite. It is incredibly affordable and better flavor than I've tasted in other wines. It isn't super strong and is pretty cheap, so it is easy to drink a lot of and not feel too guilty about.
Lynzy A.
Lynzy A.
Columbia Heights
I typically stick to dry reds, but whenever I have a craving for a sweet wine to sip on after a long day at work, Barefoot Moscato is my go to. It's crazy affordable, can be found at basically any place that sells wine, and is juicy and sweet, but not syrupy sweet.
Mary L T.
Mary L T.
Jermyn, PA
One of my favorite wines, and the Barefoot line is always in my price range.  I'm pescaterian and eat a lot of fish dishes, and it usually goes great with them. I do enjoy the Riesling, as well, but I'm more of a sweet wine person, so this one hits the spot!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Lacey
Happy Hour Expert
This wine is so perfectly sweet without overdoing it, it isn't as tanic as red wines are and tastes great for those who aren't too fond of wine to begin with. It is always a great price as well! exceeded my expectations in taste since it was so cheap!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?