BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 48 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?6 Answers
Alexis W.
Memphis, IN
This wine is so delicious and sweet! I don't normally drink wine but when I do it's a red wine. I went to a wedding recently and they were serving the Barefoot Moscato, I couldn't believe how sweet it was! So good!
Bea B.
Ravenna, OH
My husband and I are wine drinkers and we got a wine package at a Bed and Breakfast and this was the wine they presented to us. I was not impressed and when we went to drink the wine I was absolutely disgusted. We paid quite a bit of money for that package to be presented with this 'cheap' wine.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
I go through like 3 of these bottles every week I always keep a bottle or 3 around lol. It's so sweet. The price is great and it doesn't take much to have me feeling good. I always recommend to friends and family.
Tonji B.
Doraville, GA
I am a huge moscato fan! And for being one of the more affordable brands, it's definitely one of my favorites. I love the crisp sweetness of it. It was honestly my introduction to wine and now I love all kinds, not just sweet white moscato. I definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to try wine but is afraid of the bitterness that some taste like.
Emily S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My favorite cheap wine! I'm a big fan of all of Barefoot's Moscato, but this is my favorite. It's the first one I tried, so that could be why, but this is one of the few bottles I buy and am consistently satisfied with.
Tiffany B.
Saint Rose, LA
Let me start by saying, I love Barefoot Moscato. This was the first moscato I ever tried. Its really inexpensive for a nice sized bottle. It goes down smooth and really tastes good. Sweet, but not too sweet and not really bitter "wine" tasting. You will feel it after the first glass, especially if you're like me and drink wine out of a big wine glass.
Cathy B.
Melbourne, FL
Barefoot brand wines are great for picnics and also for cooking light. They are affordable and will satisfy the novice wine drinker and sometimes even be appreciated by those that know the better boutique and vineyard aged wines. Barefoot brand wines are great with light lunches , salads, and sometimes just for sipping in summer while on the porch!
Stephanie B.
Fort Knox, KY
I absolutely love me some wine. My favorite is Moscato, so of course i would be bias to this kind of wine. It has amazing flavor and not too expensive either. I like a lot of other flavors of bare foots wines all is great but the mascato is the best.
Katelyn Z.
Washington, MI
I love this wine. I enjoy the white, pink and red. It's a great wine. The price is amazing and good quality. This is about the only wine I drink in all honesty. I always gift it as well and my friends are pleased.
Rochelle B.
Marietta, GA
This wine is so good and so inexpensive at the same time. Have you tried cooking with it? I've made chicken parmesan with it and it turned out amazing. Definitely try cooking with it and you won't be disappointed.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?

back