Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
bloomington, ca

Wine time late. Fighting with a loved one and getting better. Just needed relax ... Bottle nice and fits in the frig
Sabrina w.
Sabrina w.
Lexington, Ky

This is one of my favorite wines to go to! It has great flavor not too sweet. The price point is great for this wine
Ivonne A.
Ivonne A.
San Antonio, TX

Cheap, delicious, and gets the job done (if you know what I mean)! ;) Definitely my go-to wine when I'm on a budget.
Staci M.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA

Great cheap wine. Taste great, well some of them anyway! I love the pink Moscato! Very cheap and great for parties!
Lynnet M.
Lynnet M.
Uniontown, PENNSYLVANIA

It has a great sweet taste I enjoy white wine over red because it is not as bitter. The pricing is also reasonable.
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Bel Air, MD

This moscato is sweet and refreshing! This wine can be paired with anything. Always affordable at any liquor store.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan

This is a very nice refreshing wine but is a tad too much on the sweet side for me. Would make a nice dessert wine.
Nichole S.
Nichole S.

This is a super sweet and bubbly wine. It's perfect for a party and for those who may not normally drink much wine.
Denise L.
Denise L.

I love the taste. It's not bitter. its the perfect sweet taste and that's exactly what I look for and like in wine.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Iowa City, IA

Extremely cheap wine but in this case you don't get what you pay for. It's not too bad but it's also not too great.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now