Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Vivian U.
Vivian U.
Knoxville, TN

Amazing tasting!!! one of my favorites
i drink it almost all the time. match good with desserts, and also barbeque!!!
Shawna W.
Shawna W.
Okmulgee, OK

Simple, elegant, full bodied moscato that keeps you coming back for more! It's a go to for me love barefoot moscato!!
Betty S.
Betty S.
Sheridan, IN

This is one of the best wines I've found..sweet, treat to end the night...great taste for you wine drinkers .#contest
Maira  S.
Maira S.
Kingman, AZ

It was ok. It's cheap and sweet but I wouldn't buy it again. I just think there is better brands in this price range.
Britny M.
Britny M.
Elkins Park, PA

Became one of my favorite wines. It's very fruity and delicious. Great for drinking on it's own or pairing with food.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Mayfield, KY

Relax time

This is a perfect wine for me to wind down with. Soak in a hot bubbly bath with a glass of this and enjoy.
Hayleigh T.
Hayleigh T.
Hilliard, OH

Super affordable moscato! Can get at any got very store or target type store. Many different wines in their selection
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Erath, LA

I either drink this when I'm cooking are wen I get off of work and my kids r sleeping relax with a good glass of wine
Nicole V.
Nicole V.

This is one of my favorites. It's a great price, and it's sweet and crisp. I love the label, reminds me of the beach.
Christina
Christina
Momence

Perfect if you have a sweet tooth when it comes to drinking... To me it's to sweet and gives a nice pounding headache
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?