Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Christy C.
Christy C.
Peoria, AZ
Moscato is my favorite wine! It's sweet, fruity, and I never get tired of drinking it!
Cayman S.
Cayman S.
Minnetonka, MN
Moscato is my absolute favorite, and this is my go-to wine because it tastes soo good!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
I really enjoy this wine. It is cheap compared to others but still has a great taste!
Nishawn W.
Nishawn W.
This has a nice sweet taste. I prefer red myself, but occasionally will buy this one.
Winnie L.
Winnie L.
Brooklyn, NY
Great drink!
Definitely recommends this to anyone who enjoys bubbly, refreshing wine.
Ryan S.
Ryan S.
Reading , PA
To sweet. Such swill. Or maybe I'm just not a moscato fan. But I hate it! It's trash.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
I had this at a gathering and it was a good taste. something I would consider buying.
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Sheffield Lk, OH
This is one of my favorite wines, it's sweet and delicious! It makes a great sangria!
Falynn D.
Falynn D.
South Jordan , UT
Very delicious and sweet wine. I have tried other moscato's and this one is the best!
Connor D.
Connor D.
Topeka, KS
Barefoot moscato is my favorite go to wine! It is super affordable and tastes great!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?