BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Taryn G.
Lees Summit, MO
This is your typical cheap, sweet, fun, college wine. I have used this as a drink on its own, a mixer, an ingredient in other drinks as well as in some recipes. It is a classic and I will never stop buying it.
Sophia P.
Herndon
Hands down the number one wine that got me into drinking wine to begin with! It's very sweet and also refreshing at the same time! It is located at any grocery story and very affordable! I would recommend it to anyone interesting in trying a new wine!
tiffany a.
this is my all time favorite wine to drink! i always have a bottle and i drink a little bit from time to after long days. i just love the sweet taste since i'm not a fan of red wines
Angelica N.
Silverdale, WA
This is my favorite and I love the price I buy from grocery stores sometimes even from Walmart! It's delicious and sweet. Can't be the price and taste! I definitely am satisfied with this and will continue to buy.
Victoria S.
Berlin, NJ
I love this drink! It is sold at an affordable price. It has a strong percent of alcohol. I purchased it at my local liquor store. I buy this beer very often. I recommended this to any of my beer/alcohol lovers! Great to cool off with and kick back and relax with!
Heavin M.
Sherwood, OH
My favorite wine! I drank this at my wedding and it's the only wine I'll drink. It's sweet and not dry! Also, I love that depending on my mood and the occasion I can buy a large bottle or a 4 pack of small bottles if I'm only needing a glass of wine.
Natasha V.
Newark, NJ
I love moscato wine. It's my go to! Recently I tried the barefoot moscato and it's just amazing. I love the nice buzz it give and the amazing taste! Bought it a few times when I had some friends over and at a few parties and BBQs! Not pricey! Looooove
Taylor Marie C.
Inverness, FL
This wine is very dangerous. I could easily sit and drink a whole bottle by myself. It is very delicious and addicting, I bought mine right from Walmart. It is very affordable especially for the quality. I am overall very satisfied of this wine.
Allison B.
North Tonawanda, NY
Barefoot Moscato is my absolute favorite. It is a great blend of sweet and dry for me. Whenever I need to buy wine I always purchase this kind. I think it is pretty affordable, especially when purchasing the larger size because it will last longer. For sure would recommend to friends.
Bailey C.
Ames, IA
This is a great wine for the price. Also quite honestly I've tried more expensive mascatos and this is just as good. It is very sweet but slightly less sweet than the pink mascato which is why I enjoy it. Worth a try for $6 and you're just trying to figure out what type of wine you like.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?