Add a Photo

Photos (61)
megan s.
megan s.
Rockaway, NJ

love that they sell a small and large bottle. great taste & not overly sweet either... the perfect blend in my opinion
CRISTAL V.
CRISTAL V.
Brooklyn, NY

I love this drink. The only thing I drink whenever I want wine haven't found anything to replace this . Nice and sweet
Yajaira b.
Yajaira b.
Bakersfield, CA

I really love Moscato. It was the first wine I ever tried and I really liked it. It's pretty sweet and good flavoring.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.

For a lower price point this isn't a bad Moscato. It has good flavor and is a good evening wine when relaxing at home.
Lizzie S.
Lizzie S.
Etowah

I don't drink wine too often but I love he barefoot Moscato. It has the sweet taste to it and doesn't burn going down.
Emina M.
Emina M.
Saint Louis, MO

My go-to wine for a fun night wit girls or just a relaxing night in. The sweetness is just right and not overwhelming.
Jen M.
Jen M.
Sioux City, IA

I love white wine... this brand makes it a little 2 sweet for my taste. The red Moscato is a little on the drier side.
Meagan D.
Meagan D.

Not my absolute favorite moscato but my go to when the liquor store is out of my cupcake! But my boss loves this stuff
Sierra P.
Sierra P.
Saint Paul, MN

Id dont mind the taste it isnt horrible but i like my wine a little drier than this with a tiny bit of sweetness in it
lori T.
lori T.
Southington, CT

Just tried barefoot Moscato for the first time,
I was really impressed, flavor was wonderful, and the price was great!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now