BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Leika S.
Minneapolis, MN
Whenever you need a stress reliever, fill the tub with your favorite scented bubble bath, light those candles and pour yourself a few glasses of this sweet and crisp moscato. You will forget that dude....and the other one too lol
Hannah G.
This is my all time favorite wine! It tastes great and is even better cold! It is my go to for a chill night with friends and is definitely very affordable!I used it to make sangria and it turned out fantastic! I would definitely buy it again and again!
Claire O.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
You can never go wrong with picking up a bottle of Barefoot's classic Moscato! it's a refreshing sweet white wine! whether you're staying in watching a movie, or crafting with your best girlfriends, you won't be upset that this wine was a part of it all!
Rachel m.
Rock Island, IL
Barefoot moscato is the first wine I've ever had and 6 years later I'm still drinking it so it must be doing something right. It's light it's cheap and it does not upset my stomach. No bitter taste, must wines are gross to me but I love this. I would buy again prolly on my next night off lol
Amanda R.
Gatesville, TX
Barefoot Moscato is hands down my favorite brand and wine. It is an amazing value for the product and highly affordable for all people. It comes in a typical bottle with an easy to open cork. Barefoot is my go to brand and wine. I would recommend it to others especially first time users.
Kehlief C.
Light, refreshing and perfect for summer. I tend to gravitate towards sweeter Moscatos. This one was a little more on the dry side for my taste. The effervescent quality was delightful. I would recommend it if you are new to Moscato. Pairs well with just about anything.
Miranda
Rootstown, OH
Not bad. I usually prefer sweet wines over dry wines and since white wines are usually sweet I went for the moscato. It wasn't bad, but I would've preferred if it had been a bit sweeter. It's a really good price though, which is a big selling point. It's probably one of the cheaper wines out there. Overall, would I buy it again? Yes, probably.
Sara C.
Benwood, WV
This is my favorite "cheap" wine. I love how I can find it almost anywhere. It takes so nice compared to other cheap wines. I am never disappointed with Barefoot Moscato. I recommend it to friends constantly.
Amanda P.
Wood Ridge, NJ
If you're looking for an inexpensive, binge-watching Netflix for the night type of wine, this is perfect. It's sweet, enjoyable and reasonably priced. Most liquor stores carry which is great. Have bought this wine multiple times.
Tayla P.
Malden, MA
This is my absolute favorite wine. I discovered it about 4-5 years ago and told one person about it, who then made it her go to wine. then I told my mom about it, now its her go to wine. every single person I make taste this wine ends up falling in love with it. I believe I am responsible for getting at least 10 people to start drinking it! it is so sweet - perfect for those who don't like heavy, dull, wine. I will forever drink this wine! the price is always on point too!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?