Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
Fort Smith, AR
Hands down my favorite bottles Moscato. Enjoy this every night. Best moscato out there
ashlee j.
ashlee j.
Independence, MO
This is so good it has good flavor and very sweet and tasty its the only wine I drink!
Jennifer s.
Jennifer s.
Happy Hour Expert
I really didn't like the taste at all. It was 20 dollars & I knew it was a good drink.
Cayman S.
Cayman S.
Minnetonka, MN
Moscato is my absolute favorite, and this is my go-to wine because it tastes soo good!
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Marshall, TX
Definitely my go to. Favorite wine for a low price. Should definitely give this a try.
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Webster, TX
Sweet and refeshing! Perfect with some sweet bread cookies after the kids are in bed!!
Maryssa-Marie H.
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
June 21, 2016, 9:32 p.m.
Review for: White
Inexpensive but tasty for sure. I enjoy having a nice glass once in awhile after work!
Christy C.
Christy C.
Peoria, AZ
Moscato is my favorite wine! It's sweet, fruity, and I never get tired of drinking it!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
I really enjoy this wine. It is cheap compared to others but still has a great taste!
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Sheffield Lk, OH
This is one of my favorite wines, it's sweet and delicious! It makes a great sangria!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?