BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
I admit, I didn't think a wine this cheap could really be that great, I was SO very wrong. We tried this on a whim while traveling and couldn't find my usual go-to summer wine, it quickly became a new favorite. Light, crisp, sweet without being syrupy, perfect for summer evenings.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Johnston, RI
Happy Hour Expert
Hands down my favorite wine out there. I might be a pretty cheap date but this one is just so delicious. It's super sweet and, for better or worse, makes it easy to drink more than you realize. It's my go to bottle for a girls night in. It is very inexpensive on top of it all.
Charlene E.
Charlene E.
Richmond, VA
If I want a dessert wine, this Moscato is will do in a pinch but not my favorite. It is pretty sweet so for those who enjoy a really sweet wine this might be a winner for you. There are other brands I've enjoyed much more because it's sweet and bubbly, but not overly sweet.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Meridian, ID
Oh, this wine! The wine you drink when you first become legal. As I grew older I still like it. I may not drink it straight anymore, I blend it with frozen fruit and it's delicious. It's great compared to some more expensive wines. You can save money and drink more.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely love the Barefoot Wines! The Moscato both pink and white are delicious.  Also their Sangrias, Pinos and Chardonnay are amazing. I have tried all of them for both drinking and cooking with and they are all remarkably good. The prices are very reasonable so now anyone can enjoy a great bottle of wine!
Monica I.
Monica I.
Manteca , CA
Barefoot moscato has a good flavor but for me it's a little to sweet. If you like sweet wine than this is for you but I'm not a fan. I bought this once just to try but I don't like it. I probably wont buy this again unless I'm entertaining and need a variety of flavors.
Lainey W.
Lainey W.
Knoxville, TN
This stuff is not bad for the price you pay. Wine snobs probably would not enjoy. As a college student a bottle of this stays in my fridge at all time. It is VERY sweet but it is nothing to drink a whole bottle and have that fun wine drunk haha. Really good with an italian food night in!
Lee V.
Lee V.
Jonesville, NC
If you are looking for a sweet crowd pleaser and something a little bubbly and festive this is for you. I find this in most grocery stores. A little sweet so be careful not to drink to much but a nice wine, I normally keep a bottle on hand in case I need to celebrate.
Candace N.
Candace N.
Fort Wayne, IN
I enjoy this brand a lot. This wine is sweet and simple. I bought this at Walgreens it was very affordable less than $15. It is half the price of other wines but still taste great and is worth it I would recommend this product and I have a few times. I will surly buy it again.
Kaela Jean K.
Kaela Jean K.
Nashville, TN
I give this wine 4 stars solely for the price point/quality. It is moscato, so it has the appropriate sweetness. However it is extremely acidic. I am personally not a fan of any of their wines, however my non-wine drinker friends love this for day drinking. I keep a few bottles on hand when someone doesnt appreciate the good stuff :)
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?