Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Ja'hna J.
Ja'hna J.
Somerset, KY

Barefoot Moscato is my absolute favorite wine that there is. I don't like dry wines and this one is perfect for me.
Kathy L.
Kathy L.

Good taste but a bit flat, it lacks flavor, prefer the pink moscato. Used it to make a white sangria , tasted good
Anna T.
Anna T.
Newark, NJ

Nice.. love this wine. Perfect for unwinding after a hard day or just to mingle with some friends. Very refreshing
Amanda F.
Amanda F.

This wasn't my favorite. The aftertaste was a bit dry for my liking. I only paid $5, so I wasn't too disappointed.
brianna r.
brianna r.

This is one of my favorite wines! I love that this one isn't too bitter and I can get it at many different stores!
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Endicott, NY

Barefoot Moscato is my favorite wine EVER! The taste is so crisp and the value of a bottle is great for the price.
Jerod W H.
Jerod W H.
Fort Yates, ND

Great price and great taste. Light and sweet, but not overwhelming. Good for a night in with my significant other.
Edith M.
Edith M.

I scanned my bottle an this came up this gallo Moscato is sweet an refreshing perfect for dinner or a get together
Rolanda W.
Rolanda W.
Dallas, TX

This is my favorite type of wine buy it alot love love Moscato the sweet taste i just love should have more rating
Adrianna H.
Adrianna H.
Boydton, VA

Hands down my favorite wine! Goes well after having a rough day/week. Good for watching Netflix and relaxing. πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘ŒπŸΏ
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now