Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Erica F.
Erica F.

This wine is perfect for drinking and making my white peach sangria!! I make it very often - it's a crowd favorite!!
Courtney Y.
Courtney Y.
Middlebrg Hts, OH

My favorite moscato ever! Sweet, delicious, crisp, tasty. Affordable. Easy to find and buy at most stores around me.
Sabrina w.
Sabrina w.
Lexington, KY

This is one of my favorite wines to go to! It has great flavor not too sweet. The price point is great for this wine
Justin K.
Justin K.

Moscato! It's one of the sweeter wines and it is good for sipping and especially when you are having a lot of people
Andria A.
Andria A.
Grove City, PA

My favorite of the "lower tier" moscatos, because it tastes so good and is really easy to drink! Usually also cheap.
deanna e.
deanna e.
Middletown, DE

This wine was pretty good. The only thing I did not like about it was the aftertaste. The end tasted a little funny.
Susan D.
Susan D.
Enola, PA

My favorite wine! It's light and a touch of fruity. I like to add frozen fruit to my glass. Great quality and price!
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
bloomington, ca

Wine time late. Fighting with a loved one and getting better. Just needed relax ... Bottle nice and fits in the frig
Ashleigh L.
Ashleigh L.
Pensacola, FL

One of my favorite wines! I love it! It is super sweet and smooth! I love how it is affordable for college students.
Ivonne A.
Ivonne A.
San Antonio, TX

Cheap, delicious, and gets the job done (if you know what I mean)! ;) Definitely my go-to wine when I'm on a budget.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now