BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Brittany P.
Christiana, TN
Usually when you think wine buying you associate higher pleasure with a higher price tag. I'm the case of barefoot moscato the price doesn't reflect the wine. This is a fantastic moscato with a fantastically cheap price. Anyone who likes sweet wines will surely like this one. It's light and perfect for summer time!
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
White wine; such a classic for a girls night out! Barefoot is a brand I buy frequently and they have a fairly good selection. I do have to switch up the flavors regularly though to keep my taste buds satisfied. Great price point!
Heather B.
Carthage, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Barefoot Moscato is my most favorite wine ever! It has a great sweet taste and none of that dry sensation that most wines have. It's nice to take to a party because just about anyone can drink it. Even people that don't like wine. It is also cheap so you don't have to spend a lot of money to have a relaxing glass of wine.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a great inexpensive wine! It has a great taste for the price! It's got just the perfect amount of sweetness, and it doesn't taste too dry. I would definitely recommend this to new wine drinkers looking for a wine they like. I don't think wine snobs will like it as much, but I also don't see them disliking it either.
Jackie B.
I love Barefoot Moscato. It's so sweet and refreshing. I don't use the word "refreshing" very often to describe a wine or any alcoholic drink but it fits. The first time I tried it, I thought it almost tasted fizzy and light. This is a great summer wine. I love it.
Michelle M.
Endicott, NY
Onee of my all time favorite wines! If you enjoy drinking juice then this is the wine for you! Its a great starter wine and has a real nice smooth flavor. Its also a good price if you are just drinking it to have some fun. Good for parties and i would recommend 100%
Kirstie L.
Middle River, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Not a huge fan of barefoot but there moscato isn't half bad. There are better alternatives though. I would buy this if I were having a big gathering that I didn't want to spend a ton of money on drinks for and I would add lots of fruit to it to make it a white sangria.
Alyssa Y.
This is my favorite! It's a really good price and it's just sweet enough for my liking. It's a little dry but not nearly as dry and some others. I don't normally drink wine nor do I know much about wine but this stuff is awesome.
Luz M.
This is one of my go-to wines. I'm in college, so this is affordable which is important for me. I actually love the taste of it. I like that it tastes pretty balanced. It's not too dry or too sweet. It's great for people that want to start drinking wine, easy to drink.
Nikki B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Hands down one of my favorite wines out there. I love moscato but Barefoot is even better than most. It's super inexpensive and they have sales quite often on top of the already low price!! Sweet and savory! Recommend it for sure!!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?