BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Tracy K.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
It's cheap enough and if you don't care about taste, then this is good for you. I've had much better Moscato's. I felt this was a dry Moscato. I prefer them a little sweeter. You can it anywhere, even Dollar General
Rebecca M.
Phoenix , AZ
Barefoot moscato is my go to moscato! You really cannot go wrong with any of the barefoot brand wine varieties . The flavor of this moscato is sweet and refreshing, a perfect wine for someone who doesn't like or drink much wine. The alcohol is barely noticeable so drinking this moscato is quite enjoyable.
Annette D.
Chicopee , MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This was my go to wine in college and definitely still is! I'm not much of a wine drinker, but this wine is an awesome choice if you don't want beer or liquor and want to fix your sweet craving. My parents love red wine, but I always make my family pick me up a bottle of this for parties and such!!! :)
Amanda B.
I love moscato....and of all the brands that make a moscato, I love Barefoot's the best! It's sweet and light with just a little bit of fizz. It doesn't leave me with a wine headache the next day, either. I also love that this wine is affordable...which is good when you go through a couple bottles a week!
Maranda M.
Maryville , TN
This is a great wine for the price. The moscato wine is very sweet, which I love! I have bought this wine many times and continue to love it. It's not at all dry, and is the perfect drink for watching a sunset on the beach, with dinner, or just relaxing!
Rachel R.
Cincinnati, OH
I love a good moscato. It's a tinge sweeter than a riesling, but not too overly fruity. Barefoot is just cheap though. It's a little dryer than it should be, with some more earthy undertones, but if thats your forte, so be it! If you're wanting the sweet and crispness, this isn't really the brand for that.
Emily P.
Jacksonville, NC
Great wine for anyone trying out different kinds. It is inexpensive & tastes great. It for sure isn't the best Moscato in the world though. I started on this wine & still grab for it sometimes for a girls night it. For the price, you cannot go wrong.
Tonji B.
Doraville, GA
I am a huge moscato fan! And for being one of the more affordable brands, it's definitely one of my favorites. I love the crisp sweetness of it. It was honestly my introduction to wine and now I love all kinds, not just sweet white moscato. I definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to try wine but is afraid of the bitterness that some taste like.
Renell W.
Barefoot Moscato is my favorite. I have tried others and some have been more expensive, and I always come back to barefoot. If you like a dessert wine, than you will enjoys this wine, it is best with Strawberries.
Stephanie B.
Fort Knox, KY
I absolutely love me some wine. My favorite is Moscato, so of course i would be bias to this kind of wine. It has amazing flavor and not too expensive either. I like a lot of other flavors of bare foots wines all is great but the mascato is the best.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?