BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Kristian W.
Kristian W.
Baltimore, MD
Barefoot Moscato is the most delicious wine i have ever had. It has a smooth crisp and sweet taste. I bought it from my local liquor store. It was suprisingly very affordable for the great quality. I often buy this brand and i would recommend this to anyone looking for a great wine.
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Toms River, NJ
Barefoot was the first wine I had ever tried and it is my go-to wine whenever I need a tasty cheap bottle. You find that crisp taste from this in the same way you would your favorite fruit. This sweet option is great for beginning. It's refreshing and for the price, you can't beat it!!
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Oviedo, FL
Barefoot is a good, really basic brand. Their moscato is a classic, and is so yummy! I usually buy it at publix, and it is a great value compared to other brands. I buy it when I'm in the mood for something sweet, I generally gravitate to dryer whites but I really like their moscato!
Candice T.
Candice T.
Happy Hour Expert
Affordable wines at its finest. If you are looking for a decent wine at a cheap price this will do the trick. Has a smooth taste and goes perfect with desserts or a day in with the girls while you watch Scandal. I tend to trust this brand when purchasing wines more than most.
Whittney R.
Whittney R.
If you love white wine this is the go to in my house. Barefoot is a greatly priced drink for bottle of wine that isn't going to kill your back pocket. I am always trying to find other brands of moscato that i would love but it never fails i go back and grab Barefoot. Perfect for date nights, girls night or even just a bottle for the night!
Sahra G.
Sahra G.
Saint Mary's City
This is a easy wine for anyone to start with. Most people like sweet when they start out drinking wine. This is also a great mixer for sangria. Add some strawberries and serve it up. Great gift for someone that is hosting a party and you are not sure what someone else likes to drink.
becca R.
becca R.
Madison, WI
Perfect sweet wine! But with that note... if you are a dry red kind of girl.... this one is not for you.... its got these rich juicy peach flavors that are like sugared candy. I love it! Perfect after that end of the day long work day... no hasstle. Its worth the affordable price!
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Opelika, AL
Happy Hour Expert
Awesome cheap wine. It doesn't have a bad taste. If you are just looking for a cheap, not bad tasting wine, this is perfect for you. Easy to drink and not just little sips. The alternatives is that there are some better options and better tasting one but not as this price.
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
La Vernia, TX
Happy Hour Expert
This is my go to sweet wine for my neighbor and I we each have a bottle stocked in our fridge. I really enjoy the flavor and sweetness, it's smooth and smells great! The price is amazing, especially for the big bottle. I love the labeling, it's easy to identify in the wine isle!
Brianne S.
Brianne S.
I love white wine. This gives you a white grapey sweet taste. It's not too sweet or bitter. It's really a great balance of the two with the sweetness coming out a bit more. It's crisp and delicious. Not expensive and I bring it to every special occasion and even just for my home
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?