Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Elizabethport, NJ

Another one of my favorites! Tastes great, it's crisp and delicious. Would definitely recommend to all wine drinkers
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Charleston, WV

Very sweet, very light. Great with a meal or by its self. I definitely recommend pairing it with shrimp or chicken.
Jenn S.
Jenn S.
Phillipsburg, NJ

Delicious Moscato. Also a great price. Can be found at any liquor store. They also make little bottles in a 4 pack.
Carli A.
Carli A.

This is not my favorite wine but it is my favorite cheap wine. If you don't wanna spend a lot of money this is good
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Nashville, GA

This is amazing! I like the somewhat tangy taste of it and it is so refreshing! And you can't beat the price of it!
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Chantilly, VA

This moscato is sweet and refreshing! This wine can be paired with anything. Always affordable at any liquor store.
Staci M.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA

Great cheap wine. Taste great, well some of them anyway! I love the pink Moscato! Very cheap and great for parties!
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Iowa City, IA

Extremely cheap wine but in this case you don't get what you pay for. It's not too bad but it's also not too great.
Denise L.
Denise L.

I love the taste. It's not bitter. its the perfect sweet taste and that's exactly what I look for and like in wine.
Shantel L.
Shantel L.
Morristown, NJ

This wine is very nice, it's not to strong or overbearing. I am a fan of sweet wines so this wine is perfect for me
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now