Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Pendergrass, Ga

One of the very first wines i started drinking!!! I love it. Its light and has a fruity taste to it... BEST when cold!!
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
brooklyn, ny

Mmmmm I love moscato and this brand is yummy and very inexpensive. You can't go wrong with any barefoot products period
Michelle R.
Michelle R.

I love this wine! Totally recommend. It is very lite airy wine. Barefoot is one of the best brands of wines! #sweetness
Billie J.
Billie J.
New Albany, IN

Best Moscato on the market. Sweet but not to sweet. The price is very reasonable for the quality that you're receiving.
Ana N.
Ana N.
Orlando, FL

Most people like the pink moscato but I prefer white. Good price, simple choice if you're just starting out with wines.
Ali W.
Ali W.

Always my go-to wine! So fruity and refreshing, and always on sale ;) plus, you can get this brand literally everywhere
Maria T.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA

My favorite moscato! Such a great sweetness and crisp flavor to it - and only 10-12 for a big bottle !! Can't beat that
Amanda V.
Amanda V.

Sweet but a small wine bite at the end but really good for the price. Also come in multiple flavors. This one is sweet.
Yajaira b.
Yajaira b.
Bakersfield, CA

I really love Moscato. It was the first wine I ever tried and I really liked it. It's pretty sweet and good flavoring.
Sanquise P.
Sanquise P.
Detroit, MI

Love this brand. It's available in most stores. Great price. Smooth taste. Great for a night in or small get together.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now