Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Hayleigh T.
Hayleigh T.
Hilliard, OH

Super affordable moscato! Can get at any got very store or target type store. Many different wines in their selection
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Fort Wayne, IN

Currently drinking this as I type. Love this wine and always a great price! Highly recommend! Especially moscato yum!
Betty S.
Betty S.
Sheridan, IN

This is one of the best wines I've found..sweet, treat to end the night...great taste for you wine drinkers .#contest
Vivian U.
Vivian U.
Knoxville, TN

Amazing tasting!!! one of my favorites
i drink it almost all the time. match good with desserts, and also barbeque!!!
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Erath, LA

I either drink this when I'm cooking are wen I get off of work and my kids r sleeping relax with a good glass of wine
Shakira W.
Shakira W.

I love this lol I be so drunk after I drink this its just so delicious & good when it's cold . It goes down easy also
kailyn t.
kailyn t.
Lafayette, LA

My roommates and I pick this wine up all the time. It's super affordable and great tasting! Perfect for girls night.
Sabrina w.
Sabrina w.
Lexington, KY

This is one of my favorite wines to go to! It has great flavor not too sweet. The price point is great for this wine
Susan D.
Susan D.
Enola, PA

My favorite wine! It's light and a touch of fruity. I like to add frozen fruit to my glass. Great quality and price!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ

Another one of my favorites! Tastes great, it's crisp and delicious. Would definitely recommend to all wine drinkers
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now