BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Brittany W.
Four Oaks, NC
Not my favorite brand of moscato but not the worse. I don't buy it but if someone has it I will drink it. There are other brands that taste better in the same price range. It is not as sweet as others and has more of a bitter taste.
Melissa C.
Kyle, TX
Yes. Yes. Yes.

Hands down I have to say barefoot you are getting me through college lol. My roommates and I love their many options and drink almost 3 bottles a week. Not the greatest wine in the world but great for that college budget.
Olivia D.
Sellersburg , IN
Drinking wine is one of my favorite past times and Barefoot always pleases the pallet. Their Moscoto wine is perfect; it is just sweet enough to drink after dinner for dessert (though it isn't a dessert wine). What's even better about Barefoot is their price! I love having a glass of wine knowing it isn't breaking my budget.
Breanna P.
Gastonia, NC
These reviews were so helpful for me, and the reason why I started drinking wine. Before I kept running into wine that was too bitter or odd tasting, and this one is lovely. It's a bit pricey but affordable compared to other wines.
Justine N.
If you like sweet wine, or want to try getting into wine, but don't really care for the taste go with moscato. I started out with the white barefoot and loved it. Then tried the pink because hey, what girl wouldn't? But I didn't find the pink moscato very good...I also tried the red barefoot moscato and that one is by far my favorite. Not like any other red wine I've ever tried.
Sarah J.
Charlotte, NC
My favorite of all time to drink casually of with dinner. I also use it to make sangria sometimes since it is sweet. The price is always good since it is my go to wine. I would recommend this wine to anyone who likes a sweeter white wine that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.
Kelly K.
Fuquay Varina, NC
As someone who had tried many different Moscato brands from around the world, this is by far the worst one. While it serves its purpose of being sweet with a little hint of bubbly it is way over rated. Spend a few dollars more and you can get a bottle imported from Italy and have an amazing experience with a Moscato. In this case, you get what you pay for...a cheap sweet wine.
LORA V.
San Antonio, TX
I LOVE BAREFOOT MOSCATO..THIS WINE IS AWESOME, I USUALLY HAVE A GLASS OF WINE , WITH SQUARE CHEESE,STRAWBERRIES, BERRIES, CRACKERS ON A FRIDAY NIGHT ON THE BALCONY OF MY APARTMENT WITH SOME FRIENDS..THIS DRINK IS AWESOME..THE TASTE IS GREAT, THE PRICE IS FAIR, ...BAREFOOT MOSCATO+ FRIENDS= MAKING MEMORIES OF A LIFETIME
Autumn V.
Grapevine, TX
I am not a big alcohol person, so when I drink alcohol, I like a light, sweet wine, and Barefoot Moscato is really the perfect answer to that. It's not expensive, either, so I don't mind dropping a few bucks on it at the grocery store when I'm having a weekend in. Definitely worth giving a try if you like sweet wines!
Alli G.
Louisville, KY
Great entry level wine for those just starting to become a wine connoisseur. This sweet wine, with its hints of fruit sensations goes down as smooth as water. Perfect for summer parties or even to pair to make the best sangria.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?