Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Bree A.
Bree A.
Durant, OK
I love barefoot wine! I especially love moscato. It's not dry and pretty sweet though.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Marshall, TX
Definitely my go to. Favorite wine for a low price. Should definitely give this a try.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Waldron, AR
Love me some barefoot Moscato! Perfect sweet white wine for a summer day #backyardBash
Christy C.
Christy C.
Peoria, AZ
Moscato is my favorite wine! It's sweet, fruity, and I never get tired of drinking it!
Jennifer s.
Jennifer s.
Happy Hour Expert
I really didn't like the taste at all. It was 20 dollars & I knew it was a good drink.
ashlee j.
ashlee j.
Independence, MO
This is so good it has good flavor and very sweet and tasty its the only wine I drink!
Hollie T.
Hollie T.
One of my favorite wines. It is inexpensive. Fresh and delicious taste. My go to wine.
Cayman S.
Cayman S.
Minnetonka, MN
Moscato is my absolute favorite, and this is my go-to wine because it tastes soo good!
Maryssa-Marie H.
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
June 21, 2016, 9:32 p.m.
Review for: White
Inexpensive but tasty for sure. I enjoy having a nice glass once in awhile after work!
Debbie R.
Debbie R.
Harrisonburg, VA
All of the moscato wines, including the spritzers are yummy!!! Reasonably priced, too.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?