BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Holmdel, NJ
If you're looking for an inexpensive, binge-watching Netflix for the night type of wine, this is perfect. It's sweet, enjoyable and reasonably priced. Most liquor stores carry which is great. Have bought this wine multiple times.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Altus, OK
Moscato is my go to flavor in just about any brand and while I enjoyed it it wasn't as sweet as the cupcake brand I normally get. I purchased it at a local liquor store. Overall I would buy it again but it would be my first pick but for the price it's really good.
Becca L.
Becca L.
I am such a rookie wine drinker but i love this line of wines. They are such an affordable wine and I think the quality is decent if you want to try different types. I definitely buy this wine again and again. My favorite is the moscato. I love how you can buy this at most liquor retails.
isabel r.
isabel r.
Reading, PA
one of my favorite bottles of wine ever I have a collection of empty bottles in my kitchen. lol I love the taste its sweet not too sweet very popular wine that I know of. I highly recommend this wine if its your first time tasting wine I wasn't a big fan of wine ever till I tried this one
Lessie C.
Lessie C.
Atlantic City, NJ
I love a good Moscato and this is it. I was surprised how good it was because I have had Barefoot wine in the past and they let me down but this wine did not disappoint. It was good and did not leave a bad after taste which is crucial for me when I am drinking. Definitely would recommend.
Karley S.
Karley S.
To be honest, my go to wine has always been Yellow Tail Moscato.  I just recently moved down south, and into my first apartment, so I am on a little bit of a budget. With that being said, I noticed Barefoot was a few dollars cheaper than Yellowtail so I decided to give it a try, and boy have I been missing out.  Not only is the price great, that fruity, fresh flavor is so apparent.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Deltona,FL
This is my go to wine for having big dinner parties. For the completely reasonable price you seriously can't beat the smooth, sweet flavor. To be honest, this wine beats several more expensive brands in my book. I was pleasantly surprised and would recommend. The Riesling is good too!
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Muskegon, MI
Happy Hour Expert
You can basically call me a wine "professional" as I drink a glass or two just about every night. Barefoot Moscato is my Go To wine of choice, hands down! It is affordable and the perfect amount of sweet for my taste. I recommend this to anyone who doesn't currently like wine, to test the waters of the wine world. You will be HOOKED!
Kristian W.
Kristian W.
Baltimore, MD
Barefoot Moscato is the most delicious wine i have ever had. It has a smooth crisp and sweet taste. I bought it from my local liquor store. It was suprisingly very affordable for the great quality. I often buy this brand and i would recommend this to anyone looking for a great wine.
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Toms River, NJ
Barefoot was the first wine I had ever tried and it is my go-to wine whenever I need a tasty cheap bottle. You find that crisp taste from this in the same way you would your favorite fruit. This sweet option is great for beginning. It's refreshing and for the price, you can't beat it!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?