Add a Photo

Photos (61)
kailyn t.
kailyn t.
lafayette, LA

My roommates and I pick this wine up all the time. It's super affordable and great tasting! Perfect for girls night.
B C.
B C.

Its OK it tastes really tart and sour but its not to horrible and it takes drinking the whole bottle to feel relaxed
Justin K.
Justin K.

Moscato! It's one of the sweeter wines and it is good for sipping and especially when you are having a lot of people
carolyn p.
carolyn p.
Ridgewood, NY

Received a bottle as a Xmas gift and it was pretty good. It was my first time trying this brand it was pretty tasty.
Ivonne A.
Ivonne A.
San Antonio, TX

Cheap, delicious, and gets the job done (if you know what I mean)! ;) Definitely my go-to wine when I'm on a budget.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Richmond, IN

Love this moscato. It's the right amount of sweet. It's a nice go to when trying to unwind at the end of a long day.
Molly N.
Molly N.
Fort Myers, FL

This wine is a good deal for the price. If you're looking to stay at a reasonable price, this is the wine to choose.
Susan D.
Susan D.
Enola, PA

My favorite wine! It's light and a touch of fruity. I like to add frozen fruit to my glass. Great quality and price!
Staci M.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA

Great cheap wine. Taste great, well some of them anyway! I love the pink Moscato! Very cheap and great for parties!
Jenn S.
Jenn S.
Phillipsburg, NJ

Delicious Moscato. Also a great price. Can be found at any liquor store. They also make little bottles in a 4 pack.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now