BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
One of my favorite wines!! Very affordable too! Perfect crisp taste very fresh and inviting! I like the bubby one as well!! I love a nice glass of moscato and this one is definetly a good one !!!!
Brittany j.
West Columbia, SC
Yes yes yes! This is the best wine, it's hard for me to find a good, sweet wine and this is it! Plus the best part is Walmart has been carrying the big bottle for $10! I also plan on using this wine for my wedding and for the guest there cause you can't bet it!
Callie G.
Hillsboro
I'm not usually a fan of wines, but this Moscato is my absolute favorite. It is incredibly affordable and better flavor than I've tasted in other wines. It isn't super strong and is pretty cheap, so it is easy to drink a lot of and not feel too guilty about.
Mary L T.
Jermyn, PA
One of my favorite wines, and the Barefoot line is always in my price range.  I'm pescaterian and eat a lot of fish dishes, and it usually goes great with them. I do enjoy the Riesling, as well, but I'm more of a sweet wine person, so this one hits the spot!
Emma J.
Broken Arrow , OK
One of my favorite sweet wines to turn to. So affordable and super yummy. Great on its own and used to mix up something fun - We frequently use this bottle of moscato for fruity summer drinks, and they're always a hit.
Vanessa C.
Lacey, WA
This wine is so perfectly sweet without overdoing it, it isn't as tanic as red wines are and tastes great for those who aren't too fond of wine to begin with. It is always a great price as well! exceeded my expectations in taste since it was so cheap!!
Nicole H.
Diamond, IL
This is my go to wine! If your looking for something sweet this is your wine! It goes very good with desert! It isn't a strong tasting wine alot of wines have that smoky flavor this one does not! It's also alot cheaper then other wines but definitely is a fantastic brand and flavor I highly recommend it!
Lauren H.
Okay I love this wine! The flavor is very refreshing and sweet. It is perfect to drink at the pool or at the beach. It is very affordable and great for someone on a budget like me.  I definitely would recommend. It tastes great as a spritzer or by itself.
Brittany S.
Manteca, CA
For a cheap bottle of moscato, barefoot did a great job with this! It's a little rough but has all the right fruity notes. I pay like $5 a bottle for it down at my local grocery store. I wouldn't serve it at a fancy dinner but it's good for an every day drink.
Shannon Y.
Erie, PA
I love the light fruity and sweet flavor of Moscato, and Barefoot is no slouch! It's one of my go to brands for this variety of wine. It is affordable, yet stands up well to alternatives.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?