Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Madison, WI
My favorite wine. Sweet and delicious. I love how reasonably priced this wine is as well.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
I used the Barefoot moscato to make strawberry moscato Popsicles and they were incredible
Gina T.
Gina T.
Just enough sweetness for me and my husband! We keep a bottle in the fridge all the time.
Allie L.
Allie L.
Louisville, KY
Very sweet tasting. Light and bubble so you almost feel like you're drinking champagne 🥂
Cali S.
Cali S.
Hot Springs, AR
April 3, 2016, 9:05 p.m.
Review for: White
One of my favorite moscotos. It's a great taste and very inexpensive. Nice packaging too
Krystal R.
Krystal R.
Amazing wine taste great I love the crisp taste and the smoothness of it would recommend
barbara b.
barbara b.
Fairhaven, MA
Barefoot Moscato is my favorite wine. Very light, nice summer drink to have by the pool.
Ginger S.
Ginger S.
I'm a moscato drinker. This is a good moscato tastes great and for the price it's great.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Malvern, PA
One of my favorites. This moscato is extremely sweet. Tastes like juice, but I enjoy it.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Chicopee, MA
Delicious! Out of the majority of the barefoot products, the moscato one is in my top 3.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?