Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Charlotte F.
Charlotte F.
London, KY

I love sweet wines. Barefoot wines are one of my favorites. I haven't found one I don't like but Moscato is my favorite.
Makeupnmaria C.
Makeupnmaria C.

If you can't find the yellowtail moscato than this one is just as good! Just make sure it's chilled before you drink it.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Henderson, Tn

My most favorite wine of all, not too strong but sweet with a nice taste, not bitter but crisp. it'd a near perfect wine
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Sanford, FL

It wasn't to bad especially since I'm not a big wine drinker. It's affordable like a couple of bucks.. repeat consumer.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Pendergrass, Ga

One of the very first wines i started drinking!!! I love it. Its light and has a fruity taste to it... BEST when cold!!
Julianne T.
Julianne T.
Chesapeake, OH

Great taste at a great price. Tastes much better than other moscato in the same price range. Barefoot Moscato
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
brooklyn, ny

Mmmmm I love moscato and this brand is yummy and very inexpensive. You can't go wrong with any barefoot products period
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Orlando, FL

For a super cheap Moscato it's pretty good. The price point makes it worth it. Even has a regular cork not a twist off.
Ana N.
Ana N.
Orlando, FL

Most people like the pink moscato but I prefer white. Good price, simple choice if you're just starting out with wines.
Ali W.
Ali W.

Always my go-to wine! So fruity and refreshing, and always on sale ;) plus, you can get this brand literally everywhere
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?