BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Hannah R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
The Barefoot White Moscato is one of my favorite wines to purchase from a convenient or grocery store. Each bottle is approxiamtely $5.99 - $6.99, which is a fantastic deal for a bottle of wine. If you do not like super sweet wine than the White Moscato may not be for you, but the brand Barefoot has several other amazing flavors!
Jessie R.
O Fallon, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a great (cheap) wine! Perfect to make different cocktails or for girls nights. I definitely recommend if you like sweet wine. Plus I love how they have a cork a lot of cheap wine was the twist tops & I personally don't like that.
Courtni A.
This is my absolute go to wine! I love the sweet, light, crisp flavor. The price is amazing for the big bottle! This is a great wine for a spritzer or for adding frozen fruit to make a pretty tasty drink! It is definitely a MUST TRY.
Alaina C.
Fredonia, NY
This is my all time favorite wine! It is sweet but a nice wine to drink with just about everything! I also drink this wine when out with friends and everyone always seems to love it! It is a definite must have in the cabinet! #AMAZING
Jackie M.
Always was into wine...I have tried many and even got my husband into wine tasting. On one of our anniversary dates, we decided to try Barefoot Moscato and immediately knew it was on our top 3 of favorites. We always have a bottle at the house and whenever we are invited out to a friend or families house, we bring a bottle with us
Whitney W.
Post Falls, ID
I am not much of a wine drinker but I can easily drink this whole bottle. It is smooth and sweet and refreashing. It has a crisp sweet taste without the powerful taste of alcohol or the feeling of getting drunk quick. Very smooth wine.
David T.
Melbourne, FL
Barefoot wines are definitely not at the top of the list when it comes to quality, but if you are like most people, even the lower end wines are still very much enjoyable and Barefoot is no exception. If you are looking for a decent sweet wine that won't hurt your wallet, Barefoot Moscato is a solid choice. It's very easy to drink and has a pleasant palette of pears, and a citrucy flavor that holds nicely throughout.
Erin B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Barefoot moscato is one of my favorites because in offers a great taste at a very affordable price. This moscato is a great product to keep in the house when you aren't looking for anything fancy but desire a easy tasting glass of wine!
Rachel M.
As a beginning wine drinker, this was one of my first wines. Moscato tends to be the sweeter, dessert wines and before I got accustomed to the taste of red and white wines, moscato was my safety!

Barefoot is amongst the less expensive of the brands, without compromising taste and familiarity. Would recommend as a starter wine.
Sara V.
Frostburg, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Lovely wine with a lovely price. Beautiful for both the occasion of celebration and for a nice dinner. I would highly recommend if you like something sweet and light and not looking for something to get high strung on, just something light and classy. :) I truly enjoy this.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?