Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Sanquise P.
Sanquise P.
Detroit, MI

Love this brand. It's available in most stores. Great price. Smooth taste. Great for a night in or small get together.
Jen M.
Jen M.
Sioux City, IA

I love white wine... this brand makes it a little 2 sweet for my taste. The red Moscato is a little on the drier side.
lori T.
lori T.
Southington, CT

Just tried barefoot Moscato for the first time,
I was really impressed, flavor was wonderful, and the price was great!
CRISTAL V.
CRISTAL V.
Brooklyn, NY

I love this drink. The only thing I drink whenever I want wine haven't found anything to replace this . Nice and sweet
Modern Day G.
Modern Day G.
thousand oaks, California

After a long week of work, I love popping open this moscato for a little relaxation. I love the bubbles and the taste.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.

For a lower price point this isn't a bad Moscato. It has good flavor and is a good evening wine when relaxing at home.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.

This is one of my favorites. It's a great price, and it's sweet and crisp. I love the label, reminds me of the beach.
Britny M.
Britny M.
Elkins Park, PA

Became one of my favorite wines. It's very fruity and delicious. Great for drinking on it's own or pairing with food.
Jami P.
Jami P.
Claresholm

Sweet refreshing and cheap moscato! It's available absolutely everywhere. It's certainly a go to summer drink. Enjoy!
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Mayfield, KY

Relax time

This is a perfect wine for me to wind down with. Soak in a hot bubbly bath with a glass of this and enjoy.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now