BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.
This is the first white wine that I have tried. I picked this one after reading all the reviews here on Influenster and thought it'd be worth trying (especially at around $5 I couldn't go wrong). This wine has a very sweet and fruity flavor to it,  and is definitely a great starting white wine, but for me the taste just wasn't that great. I bought this to make mixed drinks with and the flavor just wasn't there for me. It's not a bad wine, but I'd rather pay $5 more and get a red I prefer. In the future I'll try the pink moscato from Barefoot since I've heard it tastes amazing too, and hopefully I prefer that one a little bit more. If you're looking to try a Moscato or just have a decent bottle of wine after a long day, this is a great option.
LaMonee P.
LaMonee P.
Henderson, NV
This wine is good...when you just turned 21 and can't afford anything else. Sorry/Not sorry. It works in a pinch but is lacks smoothness and when compared to *ANOTHER MOSCATO I've review it comes up short.
BUT, when your young and just looking for a white wine that you can stomach i say go for it.
But you get what you pay for, with the rare exception where quality over shadows the price, but this isn't that situation. This wine is..ok i guess.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
I'll preface this by saying I don't like wine...at all.  I drink wine and immediately want to spit it out and just hate every second of it.  So why did I purchase this you ask?  I was told that this was the wine to drink if you didn't like wine and that it was very sweet.  After hearing this I was all in and went to get myself a bottle.  All I can say is that it was okay.  Did I enjoy it?  Not in the least.  It still tasted like wine and honestly I couldn't tell if it was sweet or not.  But did I hate it and want to spit it out immediately?  No.  I was able to casually drink a glass with friends without hating the entire experience, which is why I give it 3 stars.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
When hosting a party, this is my go to wine to supply. It's fruity and quite tasty. It's something that casual wine drinkers tend to really enjoy. It's probably not a wine for serious wine drinkers, but when you're looking for something tasty and that you can buy in a larger quantity, such as a magnum size bottle, this is a great choice. It's available at a decent price as well. I tend to keep a couple magnums of this always at my house in case company comes over.
shatoni B.
shatoni B.
If you're a white wine drinker like myself and enjoy them on the sweet, fruity side, you will enjoy this wine. I chill it on ice and enjoy it immensely. It has the hints of apricot, honey, and a touch of citrus. Pick some up and find out why it's won awards. There are other good moscatos out there, but this one has a reasonable price tag, and it's suitable for any event. You can party with it, and it adds a bit of sophistication to the affair, or you can enjoy it at home while you're relaxing. Pick some up today and see for yourself. If you like sweet white wine, Barefoot won't disappoint you!
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Happy Hour Expert
Absolutely love Barefoot Moscato. I'm not the biggest fan of 'real wine' per se, so this is perfect for me. Not bitter at all, which most wines often are to me. Incredibly smooth and full of flavor. Very easy to sip on all night! Also, VERY affordable which is something that is always important to me and I know is important to many others too : ) I enjoy other Barefoot flavors as well but this is my absolute favorite. If you're looking for a cheap and tasty wine, this ones for you. I know I will definitely keep purchasing this and I definitely recommend this to others.
Nija S.
Nija S.
White wines i love.
I tried this 10 /12 yrs ago and its been my go to ever since. This Moscato is so fresh,fruity ..crisp.
I mix it sometimes .but i love to drink it by itself.i gave up heavy alcohol .so im always looking for something new.so far nothing beats Barefoot Moscato.
So if you're looking for sonething light &refreshing and you want a nice buzz with your girlfriends. Or you just want some me time while the kids are busy..or you just want to sip This is for you. You cant go wrong with Barefoot
#product purchased
#not sponsored
LINDSAY F.
LINDSAY F.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert
This wine is a typical Moscato.  It is fizzy with a sweet body. Sometimes Moscato's can be too sweet or not have as much depth to the sweet flavor. This one does not have a full body to the flavor. It is more like fizzy sweet wine, you can tell it it is more of a production wine. Probably processed very quickly and I am sure something to added to speed up the fermentation process. In comparison to a locally made Moscato is seems like sugar water, but for those who just like a simple Moscato this is a great one for you for the price.
Gretel L.
Gretel L.
Pueblo West , CO
Let me start by saying I am not a wine person. I barely drink wine because it just puts me down not sure why. I stick to beer which is my drink of choice or tequila which gets the job done quick! One of my friends who loves wine introduced me to Moscato years ago and I really found it hard to believe that I would like a wine so much! I even got my husband into it. It has a very sweet but not overwhelming taste which I love usually the reason why I hate wine is because the taste is so bitter but Moscato is perfect! Love this wine.
Tamiracle W.
Tamiracle W.
Saint Petersburg
Such a great and inexpensive wine for college students on a budget. It's not as dry as other moscatos and it's sweet for those with a sweet tooth. I found that it compliments alfredo dishes and cheesecake. It can literally be purchased anywhere Publix, Walmart, etc... It's a great starter white wine to help figure out what type of wine you like and develop tastebuds.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?