Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Leeann S.
Leeann S.
Holland Patent, NY
Great tasting wine for a great price .. my fonro wine for a night at home or with friends
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Abbeville, SC
Nov. 25, 2015, 8:45 p.m.
Review for: White
Love love love the barefoot moscato!!!!! It pairs perfectly with any types of food!!!!!!!
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
A very affordable wine for the sweet wine drinkers. Always good to have a bottle on hand.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
I used the Barefoot moscato to make strawberry moscato Popsicles and they were incredible
Shandra D.
Shandra D.
oxnard, CA
Light, sweet and crisp. Simple and smooth and always affordable! I like this one chilled!
Gina T.
Gina T.
Just enough sweetness for me and my husband! We keep a bottle in the fridge all the time.
Brook F.
Brook F.
It was very delicious. A fruity, light wine that had a very nice taste, and I enjoyed it.
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Madison, WI
My favorite wine. Sweet and delicious. I love how reasonably priced this wine is as well.
Keesha P.
Keesha P.
This is a pretty good tasting moscato. It's very affordable. It's definitely worth a try.
Denis B.
Denis B.
Las Vegas, NV
This one is perfect for Thanksgiving.
It isn't taste strong, so will be good with turkey!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?