Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Brooklyn, NY

Mmmmm I love moscato and this brand is yummy and very inexpensive. You can't go wrong with any barefoot products period
Yajaira b.
Yajaira b.
Bakersfield, CA

I really love Moscato. It was the first wine I ever tried and I really liked it. It's pretty sweet and good flavoring.
megan s.
megan s.
Rockaway, NJ

love that they sell a small and large bottle. great taste & not overly sweet either... the perfect blend in my opinion
Sanquise P.
Sanquise P.
Detroit, MI

Love this brand. It's available in most stores. Great price. Smooth taste. Great for a night in or small get together.
Emina M.
Emina M.
Saint Louis, MO

My go-to wine for a fun night wit girls or just a relaxing night in. The sweetness is just right and not overwhelming.
Kristin L.
Kristin L.

A nice, sweet wine. Definitely easy going down! It was the perfect choice for a relaxed New Years Eve a few years ago.
Jen M.
Jen M.
Sioux City, IA

I love white wine... this brand makes it a little 2 sweet for my taste. The red Moscato is a little on the drier side.
lori T.
lori T.
Southington, CT

Just tried barefoot Moscato for the first time,
I was really impressed, flavor was wonderful, and the price was great!
Lizzie S.
Lizzie S.
Etowah

I don't drink wine too often but I love he barefoot Moscato. It has the sweet taste to it and doesn't burn going down.
CRISTAL V.
CRISTAL V.
Brooklyn, NY

I love this drink. The only thing I drink whenever I want wine haven't found anything to replace this . Nice and sweet
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now