Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Annie H.
Annie H.

I love this brand...it's affordable and delicious...this moscato is great in a spritzer and over ice. Great summer wine.
Allysa B.
Allysa B.
Hayward

This brand is very reliable and is sold at a decent price. The taste is nice and sweet. It's paired nicely with dessert.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.

Really cheap wine that comes in a bottle. Tastes good and is consistent. As far as moscato goes this is usually my go to
joanna b.
joanna b.
Las Vegas, NV

This is delicious. I like that it has a sweet flavor. It's nice to have to just relax. It goes well with dinner as well.
Vivian K.
Vivian K.

i love this wine it's so sweet, one of my favorite wines and cheap, i will buy boxes of it when i go to the liquor store
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Creedmoor, NC

I love this Moscato. It's just sweet enough!! It has a little bit of bite to it that balances well with the sweet tasye.
ashley r.
ashley r.
Rockford, IL

I'm not a big wine drinker but this is my favorite! really it's the only one I will drink! it's also great to bake with.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.

Pretty good if you're not really a wine drinker. Light and sweet. Be careful though... the sweet means brutal hangovers.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Knoxville, TN

This stuff is so good! My husband laughs every time I buy it but I seriously love it. It's probably my favorite wine :)
Antoinette W.
Antoinette W.
Mansfield, TX

This is good it has a sweet crisp taste but still a little tart. I gave it 4 stars because I like a really sweet taste .
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?