Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Samantha P.
Samantha P.

For a lower price point this isn't a bad Moscato. It has good flavor and is a good evening wine when relaxing at home.
Emina M.
Emina M.
Saint Louis, MO

My go-to wine for a fun night wit girls or just a relaxing night in. The sweetness is just right and not overwhelming.
Jen M.
Jen M.
Sioux City, IA

I love white wine... this brand makes it a little 2 sweet for my taste. The red Moscato is a little on the drier side.
Caitlyne M.
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN

Out of all wines I've ever tried, this one was probably the best. It's a light fruity flavor. I don't like dark wines.
Sanquise P.
Sanquise P.
Detroit, MI

Love this brand. It's available in most stores. Great price. Smooth taste. Great for a night in or small get together.
Vivian U.
Vivian U.
Knoxville, TN

Amazing tasting!!! one of my favorites
i drink it almost all the time. match good with desserts, and also barbeque!!!
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Erath, LA

I either drink this when I'm cooking are wen I get off of work and my kids r sleeping relax with a good glass of wine
Betty S.
Betty S.
Sheridan, IN

This is one of the best wines I've found..sweet, treat to end the night...great taste for you wine drinkers .#contest
Maira  S.
Maira S.
Kingman, AZ

It was ok. It's cheap and sweet but I wouldn't buy it again. I just think there is better brands in this price range.
Britny M.
Britny M.
Elkins Park, PA

Became one of my favorite wines. It's very fruity and delicious. Great for drinking on it's own or pairing with food.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now