BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
This moscato is light and airy with hints of peach and apricots. It's crisp and refreshing. It is sweet but not too sweet. I love this wine with desserts or a really powerful flavored meal. It goes well because it's so subtle. Go out and grab a bottle! Barefoot Moscato
Nevs V.
I pretty much exclusively drink white sweet wines, and my budget isn't  very high for them. So, it's good that this wine is amazing, and inexpensive. It's sweet and bubbly a bit with a fruity aroma that doesn't overpower. Definitely something you won't regret trying out.
Jessica C.
Youngsville, LA
Great wine for a great price. I enjoy this moscato. Could have a tiny bit of a better flavor, yellowtail definitely wins the cheap moscato taste test over this one but this is still a good option.
Charlene E.
Richmond, VA
If I want a dessert wine, this Moscato is will do in a pinch but not my favorite. It is pretty sweet so for those who enjoy a really sweet wine this might be a winner for you. There are other brands I've enjoyed much more because it's sweet and bubbly, but not overly sweet.
Jessica E.
Lindenwold, NJ
My Absolute favorite Moscato. Barefoot has created a great balance between sweet, bubbly and refreshing. It's affordable, great to take to any event & its's conveniently at every liquor store in my area. Whenever I have to restock on wines-this is the first on the list!
Candace N.
Fort Wayne, IN
I enjoy this brand a lot. This wine is sweet and simple. I bought this at Walgreens it was very affordable less than $15. It is half the price of other wines but still taste great and is worth it I would recommend this product and I have a few times. I will surly buy it again.
Crystle M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my go to wine! Love it and the taste, when I purchase it I def have to purchase more than one bottle. If you are a wine drinker I would recommend it because you will not be disappointed
Brittany R.
Meridian, ID
Oh, this wine! The wine you drink when you first become legal. As I grew older I still like it. I may not drink it straight anymore, I blend it with frozen fruit and it's delicious. It's great compared to some more expensive wines. You can save money and drink more.
Alyse H.
Louisville, KY
My favorite Moscato for the price. I enjoy the sweet and crisp taste. It's the perfect accompaniment to a fruit and cheese night with the girls. I'm a frequent buyer and would recommend this to anyone looking for a sweet wine.
Lainey W.
Knoxville, TN
This stuff is not bad for the price you pay. Wine snobs probably would not enjoy. As a college student a bottle of this stays in my fridge at all time. It is VERY sweet but it is nothing to drink a whole bottle and have that fun wine drunk haha. Really good with an italian food night in!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?