The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,671 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
My favorite very affordable wine. Very fresh and crisp and has a great taste
Yummy! Sweet and budget friendly. This is a staple in my fridge. #happymommy
My favorite moscato!!! It's sweet, inexpensive,and I find it everywhere!!!!
Brother says he lives this one a lot and that he recommends it to everyone!
Pretty good wine heard a lot of this wine . Not bad taste not as strong ...
Best sweet wine there is! Perfect pared with pasta and or just by itself ;)
This is the only barefoot wine I like. It's sweet and the price is awesome!
Delicious and refreshing! A definite go to without breaking the bank! Yummm
So good, and cheap! Plus moscato is sweet, which I personally like a lot!!!
This is the perfect last minute wine! it is Inexpensive and tastes great !!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos