BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Liz T.
Brooklyn, NY
It all started when my local liquor store has their 50% Wine Wednesday deals and my college roommates would bring home a bottle every week. Out of all the wines I've tasted - and I'm a picky person - Barefoot Moscato is hands down my favorite! Fruity, sweet, and does not have an overbearing taste of alcohol.. it is definitely a must try for those of you who are still learning how to appreciate wine!
Rebecca B.
Walla Walla, WA
This wine is a staple at our family get togethers, although I'm not the one doing most of the drinking. It's a great, cheap wine that you can find just about anywhere...even a gas station. But for me it's just too sweet. I can do one glass tops. I would say for people who aren't big wine drinkers, this is the one for them to try out.
Caroline B.
Rarely do I find an inexpensive wine that I will drink over a higher priced brand given to me as a gift. However, I love Barefoot Moscato. I am a big fan of subtly sweet wines. This is perfect because it isn't overpowering. I hate when wine is disguised as a moscato only to be a super strong dessert wine. Also, can't beat the low price!
Jennifer G.
Palm Harbor, FL
I'd heard good things so I decided to try barefoot moscato one evening in my quest to find a yummy, sweet wine. I'll be honest, I almost didn't by it because of the low price. I'm so glad I took a chance because it's delicious! It paired perfectly with dessert after dinner. I now keep a couple bottles of pink in the fridge at all times.
Sanci F.
Beloit, WI
I've been drinking Moscato for years, and have tried expensive and cheap ones. Barefoot's is a very good in between--not too pricey, and not so cheap it takes away the smoothness of it. Plus, it's always a win if you bring it to a girls' night in party. ;)
Elizabeth D.
This is a great hot summer day wine to drink chilled and outside with your girls. It's definitely a very very sweet wine but I think it's extremely refreshing. The hint of bubbles just adds to the experience. For the price, you can't beat it! I always have some of this on hand, but that may change after the weather gets cooler.
Eleanor S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Barefoot wines for so many reasons! First of all, THE PRICE IS RIGHT! Am I right? They're easy to find (buying stuff at Target and just "run into" this wine all the time!), always priced for my budget and the quality and taste is an undeniable bargain! I have tried various various of this wine and the Moscato is indeed my favorite! Very sweet and such a treat to the end of a rough day.
Breaunna H.
Country Club Hills, IL
I like this wine the most it's very clean. I drink this one the most because it's good. The bottle is basic but still elegant. It really isn't no other to compare to this it's really good and I would definitely recommend you all too buy!
Evelyn V.
Union City, NJ
very affordable wine, perfect for a girls night in. barefoot moscato has many different tastings so you cant go wrong with this kind of wine! personally, i prefer white wine over red at times. its not too sweet or bitter, it simply has the perfect taste.
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
Great wine, personally prefer Stella rosa but I love that barefoot has a twist cap (yeah, slightly less classy feel, but let's not lie it's nice not having to deal with a cork and corkscrew). Great flavour and consistency, the little bottles are AWESOME!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?