Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Karen C.
Karen C.

Barefoot wines are always my favorite brand of wines. this is my #1 wine. has a refreshing taste with just the right kick
Danielle C.
Danielle C.

Very sweet and tasty moscato. Price is right and it's wonderful chilled. It's easy to find and fun to drink. Recommended.
Amber W.
Amber W.

Barefoot Moscato has got to be one of my all time favorite white wines! This is very wine is what made me become a "wino"
Adelina S.
Adelina S.
Clarksburg, WV

The taste is pretty good as far as relatively cheap wine goes, it'll get you drunk if you drink enough of it. I recommend
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Las Vegas, NV

I love it !' It's very smooth, and not to harsh or sweet just right!' 😆 me and my girls enjoyed 3 bottles for new years .
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Charlotte, NC

The best thing about this is you can find it at Walmart for around 5 bucks! It taste good and good quality for the price.
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Wichita Falls, TX

I'm a huge Moscato fan. This one is ok- I wouldn't turn it away. But there are several comparable prices brands I prefer.
Marissa W.
Marissa W.

I love this wine. it's super tasty and sweet. it keeps really well. it does have a cork top and I prefer a screw top more
Diana A.
Diana A.

Had this brand for the first time and it's pretty good. I really liked the taste of the moscato, it's sweet and tasting.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.

Really cheap wine that comes in a bottle. Tastes good and is consistent. As far as moscato goes this is usually my go to
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?