Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Megan W.
Megan W.
North Augusta, SC
This is hands down my favorite wine its sweet and affordable! I would recommend to anyone.
Allura L.
Allura L.
Horsham
Very intense alcohol flavor, a bit overwhelming in my opinion. Very cute packaging though.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Chattahoochee, FL
Best wine I have ever had and the price is a plus too! You get quite a bit for your buck!
Robyn B.
Robyn B.
Seaford, DE
Barefoot wines are basically the only wines we drink. We really like that they are sweet.
Keesha P.
Keesha P.
This is a pretty good tasting moscato. It's very affordable. It's definitely worth a try.
Gina T.
Gina T.
Just enough sweetness for me and my husband! We keep a bottle in the fridge all the time.
Samantha k.
Samantha k.
Dallas, TX
I did not like this wine at all!! Then again i don't like any wines. But this one was bad.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
I used the Barefoot moscato to make strawberry moscato Popsicles and they were incredible
Riley G.
Riley G.
This is my favorite cheap wine brand to buy. Good flavors, not too sweet and great price!
Tyler W.
Tyler W.
Canton, OH
The smoothest moscato around! My wife and I enjoy some every week for enjoyment. So good!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?