Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
North Las Vegas, NV

One of my all time favorite wines! I'm not one for bitter red wine. It's perfectly sweet, and goes down nice and smooth!
Emily F.
Emily F.
Henderson, Tn

My most favorite wine of all, not too strong but sweet with a nice taste, not bitter but crisp. it'd a near perfect wine
Allysa B.
Allysa B.
Stratford, London

This brand is very reliable and is sold at a decent price. The taste is nice and sweet. It's paired nicely with dessert.
ashley r.
ashley r.
Rockford, IL

I'm not a big wine drinker but this is my favorite! really it's the only one I will drink! it's also great to bake with.
Charlotte F.
Charlotte F.
London, KY

I love sweet wines. Barefoot wines are one of my favorites. I haven't found one I don't like but Moscato is my favorite.
Antoinette W.
Antoinette W.
Mansfield, TX

This is good it has a sweet crisp taste but still a little tart. I gave it 4 stars because I like a really sweet taste .
Rachel C.
Rachel C.

Pretty good if you're not really a wine drinker. Light and sweet. Be careful though... the sweet means brutal hangovers.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.

Really cheap wine that comes in a bottle. Tastes good and is consistent. As far as moscato goes this is usually my go to
Diana A.
Diana A.

Had this brand for the first time and it's pretty good. I really liked the taste of the moscato, it's sweet and tasting.
Annie H.
Annie H.

I love this brand...it's affordable and delicious...this moscato is great in a spritzer and over ice. Great summer wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now