Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Tanya D.
Tanya D.
Stanley, NC
I love this wine! It's the perfect amount of sweetness! The price is really affordable too!
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Cabot , Ar
So delicious! It's light and just sweet enough. Moscato is easily my favorite wine to drink
Adrianna P.
Adrianna P.
Fort Riley, KS
This is a classic lol I mean you can't beat the price for what you get the pink is good too
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Moscato wines are so delicious and sweet and crisp. there refreshing and light and so good.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Barefoot Moscato is by far one of the best wines that I've had. Sweet but not over bearing.
Blessing A.
Blessing A.
Avondale, AZ
It's a good wine for the price. Very sweet and this is one of my favorite barefoot flavors.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
My favorite wine from the market? Nice flavor and doesn't give me a headache the next day.
Allura L.
Allura L.
Horsham
Very intense alcohol flavor, a bit overwhelming in my opinion. Very cute packaging though.
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
This is the only wine I'll drink! By far the best. Sweet and light. Not too dry or strong.
Megan W.
Megan W.
North Augusta, SC
This is hands down my favorite wine its sweet and affordable! I would recommend to anyone.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?