BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN
Happy Hour Expert
This wine is sweet and delicious - great for a crowd of multiple different tastes. My husband loves it. I usually prefer a drier wine but enjoyed this one! Also you can't beat the price on Barefoot wines and you can find them at virtually every liquor store around.
Ankita P.
I love this wine! It is great for a girls night or if you just want to relax. It is very affordable and it tastes great. I would recommend this wine to anyone and everyone. Barefoot also has other great wines as well if you're looking for something not as sweet.
Ashleigh B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This wine is not too sweet, so it pairs well with anything. Instead of bringing a dish to Thanksgiving, bring some wine & become everyone's favorite! I would definitely recommend because it's one of the best cheap wines!
Anastasia L.
Fort Mill, SC
My go to wine. I used to stay away from super sweet wines but this is delicious. Usually, stores will have pretty good sales on this brand so I will get a 1.5 liter bottle for 9.99 or less! I also love the bubbly line.
Susanna F.
Piedmont, SC
This wine is a must have! I have quite a few wine loves, but this is at the top of the list! I love the carbonation and the slight sweetness. It's not too sweet or too bitter, and the price is just right! Barefoot will always be one of my favorite wine brands!
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
Not for me, but others seem to love it. It's definitely among the sweeter Moscatos I've had, and for me the overly sweetness makes it really hard for me to drink. My mother is a fan so I buy it for her, and I always buy it as an option for parties, it just isn't for me.
Donna M.
goshen, OH
Happy Hour Expert
If you are looking for a cheap but very good Moscato look no farther. This wine is perfectly sweetened but not too much like allot of other cheaper wines. It usually will run you around 5 dollars which is awesome for just a quick grab and relaxing night!
Kiana C.
My favorite moscato ! Just don't like that it's super sweet cause it messes with my tummy after a while but all I need is one glass of win and I'll already feel it ! So yes I think it is pretty strong for win ... Def.!! Recommend ! Trust you'll love it !
Taylor N.
This is so delicious. I just started to drink wine, I recently went wine tasting and fell in love. I like the more sweeter wines I have found out, and this one was a major hit for me. I get the big ol bottle from Costco and it's great.
Jeffrey T.
Durham, NC
I purchased this on a whim at a local store, and was surprised that I liked it. I am hesitant to try new wines, as I'm very particular, and don't like overly dry wines. This one was quite good, and is one of my two mainstay moscatos. My wife drinks this one as well, so there's always a spare bottle in the cupboard if the bottle in the fridge is empty.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?