BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

Meaghan G.
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton , CA
Happy Hour Expert
I love this wine - it is very sweet and a good value - I feel that it is very true to what I would expect from a moscato and I like that it comes in a variety of different sizes. Would highly recommend to anyone on a budget or looking for a quick casual bottle of sweet white wine.
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
La Vernia, TX
Happy Hour Expert
This is my go to sweet wine for my neighbor and I we each have a bottle stocked in our fridge. I really enjoy the flavor and sweetness, it's smooth and smells great! The price is amazing, especially for the big bottle. I love the labeling, it's easy to identify in the wine isle!
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Opelika, AL
Happy Hour Expert
Awesome cheap wine. It doesn't have a bad taste. If you are just looking for a cheap, not bad tasting wine, this is perfect for you. Easy to drink and not just little sips. The alternatives is that there are some better options and better tasting one but not as this price.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
I admit, I didn't think a wine this cheap could really be that great, I was SO very wrong. We tried this on a whim while traveling and couldn't find my usual go-to summer wine, it quickly became a new favorite. Light, crisp, sweet without being syrupy, perfect for summer evenings.
Nevs V.
Nevs V.
I pretty much exclusively drink white sweet wines, and my budget isn't  very high for them. So, it's good that this wine is amazing, and inexpensive. It's sweet and bubbly a bit with a fruity aroma that doesn't overpower. Definitely something you won't regret trying out.
Sharlyn  H.
Sharlyn H.
Swanzey, NH
This wine is yummy. I love sweet wine. But I had never wine in can before. I guess it's a first time for everything. I'm loving it. I have the pear and Apple can wine. On father's day, it takes the meaning of having a cold one. Has anyone try a wine in a can. If you have please comment below.
Amritpal K.
Amritpal K.
Kew Gardens, NY
My favorite wine of all time. I could actually finish the whole bottle. It is that good. I usually purchase it at a liquor store. It is fairly cheap but super delicious. You can have it as dessert or when you're having a girls night. Either way, this wine does not disappoint!!
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Happy Hour Expert
This moscato is light and airy with hints of peach and apricots. It's crisp and refreshing. It is sweet but not too sweet. I love this wine with desserts or a really powerful flavored meal. It goes well because it's so subtle. Go out and grab a bottle! Barefoot Moscato
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Johnston, RI
Happy Hour Expert
Hands down my favorite wine out there. I might be a pretty cheap date but this one is just so delicious. It's super sweet and, for better or worse, makes it easy to drink more than you realize. It's my go to bottle for a girls night in. It is very inexpensive on top of it all.
Charlene E.
Charlene E.
Richmond, VA
If I want a dessert wine, this Moscato is will do in a pinch but not my favorite. It is pretty sweet so for those who enjoy a really sweet wine this might be a winner for you. There are other brands I've enjoyed much more because it's sweet and bubbly, but not overly sweet.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?