Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Samantha P.
Samantha P.

For a lower price point this isn't a bad Moscato. It has good flavor and is a good evening wine when relaxing at home.
Emina M.
Emina M.
Saint Louis, MO

My go-to wine for a fun night wit girls or just a relaxing night in. The sweetness is just right and not overwhelming.
lori T.
lori T.
Southington, CT

Just tried barefoot Moscato for the first time,
I was really impressed, flavor was wonderful, and the price was great!
CRISTAL V.
CRISTAL V.
Brooklyn, NY

I love this drink. The only thing I drink whenever I want wine haven't found anything to replace this . Nice and sweet
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Erath, LA

I either drink this when I'm cooking are wen I get off of work and my kids r sleeping relax with a good glass of wine
Maira  S.
Maira S.
Kingman, AZ

It was ok. It's cheap and sweet but I wouldn't buy it again. I just think there is better brands in this price range.
Britny M.
Britny M.
Elkins Park, PA

Became one of my favorite wines. It's very fruity and delicious. Great for drinking on it's own or pairing with food.
Shawna W.
Shawna W.
Okmulgee, OK

Simple, elegant, full bodied moscato that keeps you coming back for more! It's a go to for me love barefoot moscato!!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.

This is one of my favorites. It's a great price, and it's sweet and crisp. I love the label, reminds me of the beach.
Christina
Christina
Momence

Perfect if you have a sweet tooth when it comes to drinking... To me it's to sweet and gives a nice pounding headache
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now