Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Delilah S.
Delilah S.

So good, affordable, delicious. It you like moscato you need to try it. I love moscato nd this one is one of my favorites.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Dundee, MI

Great choice for someone who likes sweet wine. It's inexpensive and is very refreshing over ice. This is my go-to moscato!
Kaitlyn F.
Kaitlyn F.
Harrisburg, PA

Barefoot moscato is good if you like cheap wine from a liquor store. I prefer buying from wineries but the flavor is good.
Lorena A.
Lorena A.
Wilmington, CA

NOT A FAN. This is cheap and does the job but it taste awful!!! I don't understand how people drink this by its self. blah
Angela C.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI

This was one of my favorite wines at one time. It's a riesling which is sweet. So if you like sweet wine you'll like this.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Austin, TX

I can go through bottles of these a night they maybe cheap but they are so good and I don't even realize how much I've had
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

My favorite wine of all times. Very sweet but not to sweet. The price is not bad at all. I love buying the little 4 packs.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.

Taste great and it's sweet 😍 perfect to have a glass every afternoon after work. I mean who doesn't love a glass of wine 🍷
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Pottsville, PA

I love moscato, it's my favorite kind of white wine. It's sweet and a good price! Love that it comes in a variety of sizes
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Sheridan, AR

Love! Love! Love! One of my favorites! Absolutely delicious and affordable. Located at almost any place that sells alcohol
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now