BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Daisy B.
Edinburg, TX
Barefoot moscato is delicious for those who like a light and sweet wine. Depends what mood I'm in but I usually end up with a bottle of moscato and I would recommend barefoot. Very affordable incase you just want to try it.
Sa'Misty U.
OMG! The first wine I ever tried and I still love it! This is definitely a great beginner wine to get everyone on the vino train. It is very sweet light and refreshing. The price is unbelievable (great for college students like myself). If you are of age and want a nice wine experience, pick up this winner!
Kayla S.
Hilliard, OH
This is my go-to Moscato. I don't need anything fancy to get the job done and this is the perfect balance between affordable and delightful. I've had other affordable brands that weren't as sweet, and when drinking moscato, you most definitely want the sweet.
Martin S.
Chelsea, AL
This brand always delivers great wines at affordable prices. I love the taste of this wine, but it is meant to be a desert wine, which is why most people don't like it with their entree because of the taste. I however love it, and most people that don't like wine like this so it's great to have with other wine at home.
Elisa M.
Mountain View, CA
Embarrassingly enough, my best friend/little drink this every week at our wine and movie nights. It tastes great and you really can't beat the price, especially on a college broke girl budget. Can't wait to try more Barefoot white wines for our wine nights!
Tonya R.
Gaston, IN
I hear never tried the Barefoot wines. I am not an expert on wine and I usually buy diverging that get dumped Dien the drain .
my duster had me try this and now i am addicted.
sweet and crisp, But not too sweet.
Perfect for my recommended nightly glass of wine.
my new fave

Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This wine is sweet and delicious - great for a crowd of multiple different tastes. My husband loves it. I usually prefer a drier wine but enjoyed this one! Also you can't beat the price on Barefoot wines and you can find them at virtually every liquor store around.
Gwen G.
An excellent wine for a night in. If I were to visit the supermarket after a long day, this would be the wine to take home. It's a very good price for a very good wine. I enjoy it paired with sweet cheeses and desserts. The Barefoot Red Moscato is wonderful to make into Sangria with no need to add so much sweetness. I could sip it through a straw all night.
Lori A.
Charlotte, NC
I really like this wine, it sweet and crisp. Some wines give me a headache but not this brand. It meets my expectations every time. I love that sweet flavor and the price is fair. You can always find it on sale. I will continue to purchase this wine.
Deanna M.
Conneaut Lake, PA
I absolutely LOVE Moscato! This has been one of my go to brands. Anything from this company is good. The prices for this is very reasonable for the taste and availability. I like the cute foot on the bottle and the name. I would buy this again in a heartbeat.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?