BY BAREFOOT #3 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Emily A.
Emily A.
Duluth, MN
Best cheap wine that also has really great taste! It's one of the best starting wines around in my opinion because it has a sweet taste and doesn't taste super bitter like a lot of wines. It's crisp and fruity and the best part super cheap. It's my go to for when I'm running low on money but I still want wine. One of my favorite cheap wines by far!
Schaumin A.
Schaumin A.
Snellville, GA
I am a huge fan of white wines, and typically prefer a more blush like finish. Barefoot moscato is ok, but a little too sweet for my taste. If you prefer very sweet wines, this is the perfect choice. Also the price is definitely a pro, and if you have a party on a budget, its a decent choice, especially if your party goers aren't wine snobs! lol
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Edmond
Happy Hour Expert
UGH i used to love this wine but after trying more expensive moscatos and going back to this I can't even keep it in my mouth. spit it out so quickly.

if you're wanting a cheap wine to guzzle down because it tastes like butter and you just want to feel something bc you're in college go for it, but dont expect to love it.
Barefoot Moscato is my favorite wine.  I don't usually prefer white wine but when I tried this it immediately became my go to wine to ask for when out for a drink.  It's sweet and delicious.  Not at all dry like other white wines I have tasted.
Alex B.
Alex B.
Very sweet, it's a good standard staple moscato. I used to drink it frequently in college because it is so affordable and easy to find in most liquor/grocery stores. I still find myself purchasing this wine years later, it's not the best moscato I've ever had but it is certainly good and great for buying in large quantities for parties.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Cerritos, CA
For the price and taste, you can't beat Barefoot's Moscato.
If you're a wine snob then this might be on par with Stella Rosa but if you just want to have some fruity wine while having a girls night in for some catch up session then you can't go wrong with this one. Especially if you're the type that doesn't like alcohol and needs something that probably taste like grape juice.
Jalah F.
Jalah F.
Van Buren, AR
This is one of the better moscatos that I have tried. It's not my first choice but it is very affordable and has a great flavor. It's available at almost every liqour store so when my first choice isn't available this is my go to.  If your looking for a sweeter white wine that won't break the bank I would give this one a try.
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
San Diego, CA
Im not really the biggest fan of barefoot wines. They are very inexpensive but I find them to be too overly sweet for my likes. Which is great for people that are barely getting into drinking alcohol and are looking for sweeter alternatives
Krystal F.
Krystal F.
Philadelphia, PA
By far one of my top favorite wine's, I have a girls night once a month and this is a big buy for us. Im super lucky my wine and spirts store has a 2 pack of the 1.5 L bottles. Its my best friend and many of night I have finished a whole bottle myself.  Heres to a great bottle of wine and great friends to share it with.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Anniston, AL
There is nothing better than coming home after a long day and pouring a big glass of Barefoot Moscato and taking a warm bubble bath. This is my absolute favorite wine. It's sweet and smooth. You cannot beat the price. A huge bottle is only around $10! If you aren't much of a wine drinker, you must at least give this one a try.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?