Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Jai K.
Jai K.

What a great go to affordable wine. Perfect for summer wine and cheese nights with the girls. Definitely on the sweet side.
Cassandra O.
Cassandra O.
Wellsboro, PA

This wine is sweet and tasty! Its perfect for summer picnicing! The price is reasonable, and its a crowd pleaser, for sure.
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Coplay, PA

This is my go to wine. The taste is amazing and the cost is perfect. This is a great drink for gatherings and other events.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Chatsworth, IL

I love all barefoot products. Very affordable and easy to find. It definitely met my expectations. Highly highly recommend.
Karina P.
Karina P.

I love wine. My favorite one is moscato for sure! I love all the different flavors of the barefoot especially the pink one.
Kara D.
Kara D.
Kettering, OH

Yum!! Probably my favorite sweet wine under $8. Great buy for cheap wine. It also helps that it is for sale at most stores.
Bernadette W.
Bernadette W.
Yorktown, VA

I have say after a long day this is the best way for anybody to settle down. I love the taste of this wine! One of my favs!
Delilah S.
Delilah S.

So good, affordable, delicious. It you like moscato you need to try it. I love moscato nd this one is one of my favorites.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Pottsville, PA

I love moscato, it's my favorite kind of white wine. It's sweet and a good price! Love that it comes in a variety of sizes
Kaitlyn F.
Kaitlyn F.
Harrisburg, PA

Barefoot moscato is good if you like cheap wine from a liquor store. I prefer buying from wineries but the flavor is good.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?