Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Tara T.
Tara T.
Love moscato this is the perfect beach day item! Great flavor and nice looking bottle yummy!
Kate A.
Kate A.
This is one of my favorite wines it is very affordable and it tastes so good I buy regularly
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Woodbury, NJ
Barefoot is my absolute favorite wine. There is nothing I love more than their pink moscato!
Erin D.
Erin D.
earlton, ny
Love the taste of this wine. Great taste and flavor for a great price! I def recommend this!
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Jackson, SC
Moscato is amazing and barefoot is a Great brand name to buy. I will definitely keep buying.
Equannie L.
Equannie L.
I love this stuff it's a really good price and with a pretty wine glass over ice and fruit 💟
Kendra F.
Kendra F.
Philadelphia, PA
May 12, 2016, 11:05 a.m.
Review for: White
My ultimate favorite wine. Very sweet and easy to drink. I love using this to make a sangria
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Orting, WA
Jan. 21, 2016, 8:13 p.m.
Review for: White
This is very refreshing. It's not to sweet and has a nice taste to it. Great for summer time
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Kettering , Oh
This is about the only wine I like to drink. Has a good taste to it and appealing packaging.
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Cabot , Ar
So delicious! It's light and just sweet enough. Moscato is easily my favorite wine to drink
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?