Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

My favorite wine of all times. Very sweet but not to sweet. The price is not bad at all. I love buying the little 4 packs.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

This is a pretty good wine. It is also a good started wine if you are not used to wine or would like to start drinking it.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Las Vegas, NV

I love it !' It's very smooth, and not to harsh or sweet just right!' šŸ˜† me and my girls enjoyed 3 bottles for new years .
Kayla D.
Kayla D.

This'll do it. if you aren't trying to spend a lot of money on wine and still like a good taste to wine I recommend this.
Marissa W.
Marissa W.

I love this wine. it's super tasty and sweet. it keeps really well. it does have a cork top and I prefer a screw top more
Karen C.
Karen C.

Barefoot wines are always my favorite brand of wines. this is my #1 wine. has a refreshing taste with just the right kick
Stacy s.
Stacy s.

One of my favorite wines. The price is always right. The taste is just the right amount of sweetness. Not too dry at all.
Magee T.
Magee T.

This wine is so good. If you like a nice sweet wine, this is the one for you. Highly recommend this. Buy it all the time!
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Wichita Falls, TX

I'm a huge Moscato fan. This one is ok- I wouldn't turn it away. But there are several comparable prices brands I prefer.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Charlotte, NC

The best thing about this is you can find it at Walmart for around 5 bucks! It taste good and good quality for the price.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now