Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Margie C.
Margie C.
Flagstaff

Loved it.. really nice white wine. I would suggetst to anywone who dosent like the bittetr taste of red wines but loves wine
JJ J.
JJ J.

I always ask for one of these bottles for my birthday and I enjoy it pretty much by myself. The taste is pretty incredible:)
Josey E.
Josey E.

Another of my favorite moscatos! Tasty! Affordable! Refreshing! It's hard to beat this buy! I would definitely recommend it!
Anna A.
Anna A.

I absolutely love this wine! No other wine that I have tried compares to Barefoot Moscato. The price is just a plus as well!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

Not the best moscato, but it's super cheap and drinkable. For when you need a drink but are broke. Good for mixing up punch.
Livia M.
Livia M.
Camden Wyo, DE

Very good wine, taste great, very affordable (price range $5-10. I like the bottle, easy to open. I always have one at home.
Christa W.
Christa W.
Defuniak Springs, Florida

For the price, this is my favorite.
I love adding frozen green grapes. I worked at a local winery and this wine beats their.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Fresno, CA

Delicioso sabor que deleita al paladar. Ideal para compartir una copa con amistades y lindas conversaciónes. Muy accesible.
Cassandra O.
Cassandra O.
Wellsboro, PA

This wine is sweet and tasty! Its perfect for summer picnicing! The price is reasonable, and its a crowd pleaser, for sure.
April H.
April H.
Ebensburg , PA

This is my #goto white wine. I don't drink very often; but I get a craving for this sweet, rich but also light wine. Yummy!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?