BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Desere C.
Rockford, OH
I'm really picky when it comes to wine and usually can't find one that I like, but I've had luck with Barefoot. This Moscato is a fraction of the price but it's pretty good. It's sweet, but not too sweet, and you can definitely taste the fruit!
Camika C.
Williamsburg, VA
This is by far one of my most favorite wine companies ever! I've had my share of Moscato wines but Barefoot is a favorite for me. The taste is just amazing. It's perfect for any party, get together, social gathering or just kicking your heels up at home relaxing with a glass of wine. I love love love it. It's very affordable for any budget.
Mary O.
Muncie, IN
As someone who constantly needs to live on budget alcohol, this is my jam when I am feeling like a few glasses of wine could help me out. It's best chilled but it's not terrible at room temperate either (clearly not a wine connoisseur here). Plus it's SUPER cheap.
Holly T.
Hayward, CA
This is my favorite wine, my boyfriend brings it home to surprise me, and my friends always bring it to parties where I'll be. I'm such a sweet tooth and don't like that "alcohol" taste that this is the perfect wine for me!
Lisa O.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Id never tried Moscato so I picked up a bottle of Barefoot to see how it was. It was really light and refreshing. It wasn't too sweet b by t had the right amount for me to enjoy more than one glass. Definitely nice to pair with fruit on a hot summer day!
Sally H.
I love love love moscato, but this is not one of my favorites. I'll have it if there's no other ones in the store I want. I don't really like the metallic-y taste to this one. I wouldn't recommend, unless you're in college, or a first timer in moscato.
Carrie G.
Birmingham, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a great moscato for the price. I like to drink mine cold. It is very sweet and not very dry at all. Moscato is my favorite wine and I like smooth wines. This is definitely an affordable option that tastes great. I would recommend to others.
Gia Y.
Emerson, NJ
This is one of my favorite Moscatos. Its refreshingly sweet and delicious! For the price you can't beat it. Its great to bring to friends or family's home and because of its great low price you can bring something else also and not break the bank.
Menchie M.
Gaithersburg, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
not a wine drinker before but when I tried this one night it became an instant favorite..i love this as well as their pink moscato..it's also affordable for less than 10 bucks you can have a relaxing friday night at home while binge watching your favorite shows
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
If you love sweet wine. this is the wine for oyu. when i used to drink, i take this down by myself and be feeling really nice. if you just want to drink something nice and sweet sailing. a cup of this will do you justice. i drink it hot and cold
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?