BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Lisa R.
Muskegon, MI
Happy Hour Expert
You can basically call me a wine "professional" as I drink a glass or two just about every night. Barefoot Moscato is my Go To wine of choice, hands down! It is affordable and the perfect amount of sweet for my taste. I recommend this to anyone who doesn't currently like wine, to test the waters of the wine world. You will be HOOKED!
Ashley B.
Kannapolis, NC
Happy Hour Expert
Good taste. I don't drink a lot of moscato because of how sweet it is anyway, but...for the price, it's really not a bad wine. This is my go-to if I'm looking for a moscato, so I suppose I recommend it!
Courtney A.
Oviedo, FL
Barefoot is a good, really basic brand. Their moscato is a classic, and is so yummy! I usually buy it at publix, and it is a great value compared to other brands. I buy it when I'm in the mood for something sweet, I generally gravitate to dryer whites but I really like their moscato!
Candice T.
Happy Hour Expert
Affordable wines at its finest. If you are looking for a decent wine at a cheap price this will do the trick. Has a smooth taste and goes perfect with desserts or a day in with the girls while you watch Scandal. I tend to trust this brand when purchasing wines more than most.
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely love the Barefoot Wines! The Moscato both pink and white are delicious.  Also their Sangrias, Pinos and Chardonnay are amazing. I have tried all of them for both drinking and cooking with and they are all remarkably good. The prices are very reasonable so now anyone can enjoy a great bottle of wine!
Sahra G.
Saint Mary's City
This is a easy wine for anyone to start with. Most people like sweet when they start out drinking wine. This is also a great mixer for sangria. Add some strawberries and serve it up. Great gift for someone that is hosting a party and you are not sure what someone else likes to drink.
Whittney R.
If you love white wine this is the go to in my house. Barefoot is a greatly priced drink for bottle of wine that isn't going to kill your back pocket. I am always trying to find other brands of moscato that i would love but it never fails i go back and grab Barefoot. Perfect for date nights, girls night or even just a bottle for the night!
Kristian W.
Baltimore, MD
Barefoot Moscato is the most delicious wine i have ever had. It has a smooth crisp and sweet taste. I bought it from my local liquor store. It was suprisingly very affordable for the great quality. I often buy this brand and i would recommend this to anyone looking for a great wine.
Brianna D.
Toms River, NJ
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot was the first wine I had ever tried and it is my go-to wine whenever I need a tasty cheap bottle. You find that crisp taste from this in the same way you would your favorite fruit. This sweet option is great for beginning. It's refreshing and for the price, you can't beat it!!
Amber K.
Uxbridge , ['', '', '']
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot Moscato is an absolutely delicious wine.
Barefoot Moscato is very affordable as far as price goes. It's also very easy to find as it is in most liquor stores and gas stations that sell wine.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?