Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Tracelle N.
Tracelle N.
I can pour a delicious glass of Moscato wine any day of the week and it's pretty easy to find.
Wendy F.
Wendy F.
Tiffin, OH
It's not bad and the price is right but not my favorite. Yellow Tail moscato wins hands down.
Karly J.
Karly J.
Milwaukee, WI
I used to drink this quite a bit in my earlier college years. It's affordable but very sweet!
Deanna L.
Deanna L.
Happy Hour Expert
I love trying different brands of moscato wine. This one sure didn't disappoint. It's lovely!
Christine L.
Christine L.
This wine is my absolute favorite wine. this is what got me hooked on Moscato and sweet wines
Megan R.
Megan R.
This is a great brand of moscato for the price. It's sweet and you can have it with anything.
Tammy P.
Tammy P.
Hamburg, NY
Sweeter wine with a very fruity flavor. Excellent wine for everyday goes well with most meals
Brittney K.
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
This a great affordable option for moscato lovers. It's super cheap and doesn't taste too bad
Shana L.
Shana L.
Scottsbluff, NE
Cheap, sweet wine. Worth every penny! Fresh and crisp! Can find at almost every liquor store!
This wine always gets me right, very tasty not a harsh taste wine at all one of my favorites.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?