Add a Photo

Photos (60)
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Sanford, FL

It wasn't to bad especially since I'm not a big wine drinker. It's affordable like a couple of bucks.. repeat consumer.
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

Barefoot Moscato is my favorite! It has a wonderful crisp taste and pairs well with fresh summer fruits and vegetables.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.

I love this wine! Totally recommend. It is very lite airy wine. Barefoot is one of the best brands of wines! #sweetness
Billie J.
Billie J.
New Albany, IN

Best Moscato on the market. Sweet but not to sweet. The price is very reasonable for the quality that you're receiving.
Ana N.
Ana N.
Orlando, FL

Most people like the pink moscato but I prefer white. Good price, simple choice if you're just starting out with wines.
Ali W.
Ali W.

Always my go-to wine! So fruity and refreshing, and always on sale ;) plus, you can get this brand literally everywhere
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
brooklyn, ny

Mmmmm I love moscato and this brand is yummy and very inexpensive. You can't go wrong with any barefoot products period
Olivia D.
Olivia D.

I love barefoot brand wines! They're cheap, but they don't taste that way. Their moscato is especially light and sweet.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.

Sweet but a small wine bite at the end but really good for the price. Also come in multiple flavors. This one is sweet.
Caitlyne M.
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN

Out of all wines I've ever tried, this one was probably the best. It's a light fruity flavor. I don't like dark wines.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now