BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Sarah H.
Bemidji, MN
This is one of my go-to wines! It tastes great and is inexpensive, so you won't be breaking the bank! They also have a really good selection of different types of wine.
Jazmyne W.
Lehi, UT
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Amazing! It drinks just like juice and isn't super expensive and breaking the bank just for a great drink. Will definitely be buying another bottle once this one is gone.
Mariel O.
Merced, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is best because it easy run out after we drink. Everyone loves it and they will want more drink this Moscato! I biy about big two bottles and run out in one night!
Amber F.
Mentor, OH
This is a great, refreshing moscato. It’s great for the price. This moscato tastes great in sangria, spritzers and even with some ice! It’s perfect on a summer day.
Breyonna S.
This is the first white wine that I have tried. I picked this one after reading all the reviews here on Influenster and thought it'd be worth trying (especially at around $5 I couldn't go wrong). This wine has a very sweet and fruity flavor to it,  and is definitely a great starting white wine, but for me the taste just wasn't that great. I bought this to make mixed drinks with and the flavor just wasn't there for me. It's not a bad wine, but I'd rather pay $5 more and get a red I prefer. In the future I'll try the pink moscato from Barefoot since I've heard it tastes amazing too, and hopefully I prefer that one a little bit more. If you're looking to try a Moscato or just have a decent bottle of wine after a long day, this is a great option.
Rishelly v.
Fort Irwin, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It’s a nice sweet mix that goes down smooth. Great with some ice and helps you just relax and wind down. Great at anytime really and extremely cheap but doesn’t taste cheap!
Katelyn M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my favorite cheap moscato. It’s so perfect for a college budget and it gets the job done. I’m not a fan of dry wines so I always stick with this or sweet red
LINDSAY F.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This wine is a typical Moscato.  It is fizzy with a sweet body. Sometimes Moscato's can be too sweet or not have as much depth to the sweet flavor. This one does not have a full body to the flavor. It is more like fizzy sweet wine, you can tell it it is more of a production wine. Probably processed very quickly and I am sure something to added to speed up the fermentation process. In comparison to a locally made Moscato is seems like sugar water, but for those who just like a simple Moscato this is a great one for you for the price.
Sarah D.
I'll preface this by saying I don't like wine...at all.  I drink wine and immediately want to spit it out and just hate every second of it.  So why did I purchase this you ask?  I was told that this was the wine to drink if you didn't like wine and that it was very sweet.  After hearing this I was all in and went to get myself a bottle.  All I can say is that it was okay.  Did I enjoy it?  Not in the least.  It still tasted like wine and honestly I couldn't tell if it was sweet or not.  But did I hate it and want to spit it out immediately?  No.  I was able to casually drink a glass with friends without hating the entire experience, which is why I give it 3 stars.
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
If I'm looking for an inexpensive wine to drink that doesn't taste like cough syrup and Trader Joe's is closed, this is what I reach for. It's nice and sweet and is decent after a hard day at work. That said, as far as budget wines go, I'd much rather reach for a bottle of Charles Shaw Chardonnay. The taste is 10 times better in my opinion and it's about half the price of the Barefoot wine. No, I won't turn down a glass of Barefoot if it's offered to me, but I don't think it's something I'd bring to a party.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?