BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Hailey G.
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot is my favorite wine EVER. I mean I’m not a super experienced wine drinker, obviously. But for the price, it tastes so amazing. So crisp & refreshing. I’m obsessed
lauren s.
Independence, KY
Happy Hour Expert
So barefoot is the cheap wine you can find in any store but for the price the taste is actually so good. Easy to sip on it all night and forvet how many glasses you had!
Jazmyne W.
Lehi, UT
Happy Hour Expert
Amazing! It drinks just like juice and isn't super expensive and breaking the bank just for a great drink. Will definitely be buying another bottle once this one is gone.
Sarah H.
Bemidji, MN
This is one of my go-to wines! It tastes great and is inexpensive, so you won't be breaking the bank! They also have a really good selection of different types of wine.
Becca O.
Hattiesburg
This is my go to after a long week when I'm ready for a relaxing Friday night in with take out and a good movie. Great tasting wine and the price won't break the bank.
Brenda L.
Vail, AZ
We’re not big wine drinkers, but we enjoy this wine. It’s a tad on the sweeter side, and not too dry. While we find it appealing, not sure a regular wine drinker will.
Mariel O.
Merced, CA
Happy Hour Expert
This is best because it easy run out after we drink. Everyone loves it and they will want more drink this Moscato! I biy about big two bottles and run out in one night!
Monica M.
San Diego, CA
Happy Hour Expert
My favorite thing about Barefoot Moscato is Olathe affordability without having to give up on good flavor. I have tried other brands that are double the price but always end up disappointed and going back to Barefoot
Amber F.
Mentor, OH
This is a great, refreshing moscato. It’s great for the price. This moscato tastes great in sangria, spritzers and even with some ice! It’s perfect on a summer day.
Breyonna S.
This is the first white wine that I have tried. I picked this one after reading all the reviews here on Influenster and thought it'd be worth trying (especially at around $5 I couldn't go wrong). This wine has a very sweet and fruity flavor to it,  and is definitely a great starting white wine, but for me the taste just wasn't that great. I bought this to make mixed drinks with and the flavor just wasn't there for me. It's not a bad wine, but I'd rather pay $5 more and get a red I prefer. In the future I'll try the pink moscato from Barefoot since I've heard it tastes amazing too, and hopefully I prefer that one a little bit more. If you're looking to try a Moscato or just have a decent bottle of wine after a long day, this is a great option.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?