Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Brigid B.
Brigid B.
West Simsbury, CT

If you're a fan of sweet wines, this is definitely the wine for you! This was one of the first wines I ever tried and I've been going back to it ever since! The taste is light and enjoyable. It's the perfect girl's night in beverage and super affordable. I would go as far to say this is my favorite moscato.
Lesha F.
Lesha F.
Brockport, NY

This wine is very good for those who don't like the taste of bitter wines. For the price (I got a big bottle for $12) it is very good. Crisp, sweet, and very refreshing. It is very ideal for someone in college who can't afford more expensive wines. A great gift for a girl who is just starting to drink wine!
Vanessa K.
Vanessa K.
Olean, NY

The white wine that every woman needs in her life! So refreshing, and delicious. It's the only moscato I purchase (And it's SUPER CHEAP!). It's also the only wine I'll drink at a bar. Barefoot never disappoints. Overall, completely satisfied with this wine, and will continue to drink it on a regular basis!
Libby D.
Libby D.

One of my favorite moscatos to pick up, which is super easy to find, reasonably priced and easy to take anywhere.  This is also one of my favorite wines to take to someone's house because it's a good price, and people always love it, so you're never coming anywhere with one arm as long as the other!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Diamond, IL

This is my go to wine! If your looking for something sweet this is your wine! It goes very good with desert! It isn't a strong tasting wine alot of wines have that smoky flavor this one does not! It's also alot cheaper then other wines but definitely is a fantastic brand and flavor I highly recommend it!
Cathy D.
Cathy D.
Decatur, IL

Wow just sipped this the other day and my oh my was I surprised at how sweet it was...I'm not really a wine person but I wanted to keep drinking this one...I really only go for whites anyway and this one was perfect for my tastes...I hear it's inexpensive too so that's also a plus to the great flavor :)
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Frederick, MD

This is a great cheap wine option! When I am not in the mood for something fancy and just want a sweet, chilled summertime sipping wine barefoot is one of my go-to brands. It doesn't taste to cheap to me at all... but personally I don't think cost has anything to do with identifying a good tasting wine.
Kim F.
Kim F.

I think for this particular wine, one of its biggest pluses is the cost. Its super affordable, and frankly, it is one of the better moscatos that I have tried. I typically stick to white wines, and this is one of my favorites. Its not the best, for certain, but its very very good considering the value.
Nancy D.
Nancy D.

I am ready to drink the entire bottle just looking at it through the screen - is that enough said or what? A must have. A great thing I like to do is take 2 bottles of Barefoot Moscato, 1 bottle of pink lemonade, 1 bottle of sprite and 3 cups of frozen fruit- mix it all together. I call it Mommy Juice!
Christa F.
Christa F.
Saint Albans, WV

My favorite wine .  I've never had a bad time while drinking this. It is available at wide variety of locations.  It is simply delicious. It also has quite an affordable price point.  This wine is also available in different size bottles. Fruity and sweet. Would definitely recommend to new wine drinkers.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?