Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Gina S.
Gina S.
This is such a good wine. I can drink a few glasses of this and not get an upset stomach like I do with some wines that are too sweet. It is very reasonably priced and found anywhere wine is sold. I always have a bottle in my fridge waiting around for whenever i'm having a rough day!
Erin M.
Erin M.
Duluth, MN
For an inexpensive wine, you can't beat this! I love the sweet moscato wine, and in my experience, you can't tell a difference between this and more pricey brands of moscato wine. Pairs well with just about anything, but I like to pair it with salty foods to offset the sweet flavor!
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Rio Vista, CA
this wine is so sweet and robust i absoulutly love it. im a big fan of moscato in general but this particular brand definatly knows what there doing when it comes to moscato let alone there other wines are all also just fabulous. i highly recomend not only this brand but this flaver
Kristina W.
Kristina W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Everyone needs a little wine time. I prefer the sweet kind. This white Moscato wine is sweet, low in alcohol and easy to drink. Strong citrus flavors are present in this affordable choice by Barefoot. I know this will always be in stock at my local store, so this is a go-to for me.
Natalia F.
Natalia F.
Canton, CT
i have to say- though i wont dare purchase a bottle of moscato because my taste in wine has heightened to more expensive bottles and flavors- this is definitely every first timers go to. its cheap and gets you the buzz u desire and of course goes down easy because of the sweetness!
Sydney Z.
Sydney Z.
New York , NY
This is always the best moscato to get for gifts for friends. Personally I enjoy this better than the pink moscato because it is less sweet and the pink one is a bit too sugary. It is extremely affordable and the packaging is awesome I would definitely recommend it to someone else!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Middleville, MI
What a delicious refreshing wine. Be careful it goes down smooth and before you know it you will drink the whole bottle! It's crisp taste is awesome chilled with any dinner. It's sweet but not super sweet. It's a toss up between this and the red moscato to which one is my favorite
Kelley O.
Kelley O.
I'm not a big wine drinker, in fact I don't really even like wine, but this is one of the ONLY wines that I have tried that I like. Its go a great price, great taste and goes down smoothly. If you're not a big wine drinker like myself I suggest that you try this brand of Moscato.
Matthew G.
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
This is a great wine for the price. It has a great taste and it is good to have on hand for when you have company over. The flavor is good, however it leaves me with a weird after taste that I don't get with other wines. I'm not a big wine drinker, but I would recommend this one.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Hampton, GA
Absolutely my favorite wine. I did not become a wine drinker until having this. Its fairly cheap which is good for my wallet. This is my go to drink for celebrations so i drink it at least once a month. I would definitely buy again and have gotten my friends to drink it as well.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?