Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Richmond, VA

I am just starting to get into wine and this stuff is so good! It tastes more like a sweet juice than a white wine so if you are sensitive to sweet drinks I may not recommend this for you. I buy this wine all the time and often find myself buying the double bottles. Can never get enough of this stuff!
Christa F.
Christa F.
Saint Albans, WV

My favorite wine .  I've never had a bad time while drinking this. It is available at wide variety of locations.  It is simply delicious. It also has quite an affordable price point.  This wine is also available in different size bottles. Fruity and sweet. Would definitely recommend to new wine drinkers.
Alesha V.
Alesha V.

This is my go to wine! It's sweet and refreshing! For a wine that is under 10 dollars I was impressed with the flavor. It had the right amount of sweetness and it definitely exceeded my expectations. The great flavor of this wine has made me branch out and try the other wines that this company makes.
Angel H.
Angel H.
Indianola, IA

My go to when I am looking for a cheap bottle of wine. Definitely not the best wine I have ever had but for the price point you can't really go wrong. It is perfect wine if you are having a lot of people over and need to buy multiple bottles of wine. The Moscato is my favorite of the Barefoot brand
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.
Ames, IA

This is my husbands favorite wine. I tend to prefer darker wines but this Moscato is one that I can drink with my husband who typically does not prefer wine over a beer. I think it is great for the price and we tend to buy this when we are having company over because it is pretty universally liked.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Lansing, MI

A great inexpensive wine for a girls night. Fairly sweet moscato best served nice and cold. I prefer a sweeter moscato but it is still very good especially for the price you pay. You can also buy it in a very large bottle for a cheap price, which is great if you're anything like me and my friends.
Lyndsey M.
Lyndsey M.
Fairmont, WV

Barefoot is hands down my favorite brand of wine. It's affordable and tasty for some one who doesn't get too deep into wine culture. I personally prefer sweet white wine so I'm slightly biased but this Moscato as well as the pink and red from the same brand and the barefoot reisling are fantastic.
Laura C.
Laura C.

I was not a wine lover until I discovered this one! It taste really sweet and it's good to have with desserts at any moment of the day, I have recommended this moscato to friends who claim they don't like how wine taste because it's 'too strong' and they buy it regularly for their hangouts now :)
Hayley V.
Hayley V.
Orlando, FL

Barefoot Moscato is a perfect wine for a girl's night in. It provides a crispiness and light fruitful flavor but also a hint of sweetness. My bff and I thoroughly enjoyed this wine while catching up and spending quality time together. Let's just say by the end pf the night we were quite chatty .
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Aurora, OH

We love Barefoot wine as a middle of the road wine for our family nights in. They come in smaller sizes which we just used for a baby shower as a giveaway and was the perfect size and price. Who doesn't love a little glass of wine as a gift? This wine is sweet for those that love a sweeter wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now