Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Jaclyn A.
Jaclyn A.
I love sweet wines and Barefoot's Moscato is definitely for the sweet wine lovers. It is not your type if you prefer dry wines. It is easy to drink and comes in a big ole cheap bottle, so it's my go to brand for affordability sake. Good for summer nights in the hot tub with the girls.
Allison B.
Allison B.
North Tonawanda, NY
Barefoot Moscato is my absolute favorite. It is a great blend of sweet and dry for me. Whenever I need to buy wine I always purchase this kind. I think it is pretty affordable, especially when purchasing the larger size because it will last longer. For sure would recommend to friends.
Jaleesa C.
Jaleesa C.
This is my go to wine when I am at the grocery store. It is inexpensive and is a great value for the cost. The taste is light and a touch of sweetness without being overly fruity. Some moscato is too fruity but not this brand. I would definitely be purchasing this again in the future.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
When I first started drinking wine, I wasn't sure what kind I would like. My boss ended up giving me some ideas and what she liked. Went to the store and ended up getting this. By far my favorite. It's sweet and it'll make you drink the whole bottle because you can't have enough haha
Gina S.
Gina S.
This is such a good wine. I can drink a few glasses of this and not get an upset stomach like I do with some wines that are too sweet. It is very reasonably priced and found anywhere wine is sold. I always have a bottle in my fridge waiting around for whenever i'm having a rough day!
Erin M.
Erin M.
Duluth, MN
For an inexpensive wine, you can't beat this! I love the sweet moscato wine, and in my experience, you can't tell a difference between this and more pricey brands of moscato wine. Pairs well with just about anything, but I like to pair it with salty foods to offset the sweet flavor!
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Rio Vista, CA
this wine is so sweet and robust i absoulutly love it. im a big fan of moscato in general but this particular brand definatly knows what there doing when it comes to moscato let alone there other wines are all also just fabulous. i highly recomend not only this brand but this flaver
Kristina W.
Kristina W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Everyone needs a little wine time. I prefer the sweet kind. This white Moscato wine is sweet, low in alcohol and easy to drink. Strong citrus flavors are present in this affordable choice by Barefoot. I know this will always be in stock at my local store, so this is a go-to for me.
Natalia F.
Natalia F.
Canton, CT
i have to say- though i wont dare purchase a bottle of moscato because my taste in wine has heightened to more expensive bottles and flavors- this is definitely every first timers go to. its cheap and gets you the buzz u desire and of course goes down easy because of the sweetness!
Sydney Z.
Sydney Z.
New York , NY
This is always the best moscato to get for gifts for friends. Personally I enjoy this better than the pink moscato because it is less sweet and the pink one is a bit too sugary. It is extremely affordable and the packaging is awesome I would definitely recommend it to someone else!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?