BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
This is a $7.00 wine that a college girl can get down with. I use to buy this all the tests back when I was strict on a budget & looking for a good drink. This wine is crisp & sweet, as far as Moscatos go, I prefer Barefoot Pink Moscato to this, but it's still a great wine on a budget! 🍷
Hayley O.
Huntsville, TX
This is a $7 bottle a wine that you can get at specs or even at Walmart. It’s very affordable and the price is great! This is a dessert white wine and it pairs well with many dishes. It tastes amazing when you put fresh strawberries and grapes in it as well! It’s a sweet wine and it’s overpowering at all! Definitely recommend if you want wine for dinner or for a girls night.
Marquita S.
Richmond
This is my Mom's favorite wine. She says it is nice and smooth. Compared to alternatives it's less expensive and affordable to purchase. The wine is great for the value of the price. It meets her expectations of being a sweet wine. She would buy it again and recommend it to others.
Kelly H.
Corona
This is my favorite non-sparkling wine. It's so sweet it tastes like an ice wine, almost, which is my all time favorite type. I buy the 8$ giant bottle for girl's night and throw some frozen fruit and vodka in it to make an easy, sweet sangria. If you don't like sweet wine, stay faaaar away, but if you don't like sour, this is an excellent go to.
Desiree T.
Antelope , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Barefoot Moscato is a place to start if you're not keen to wine. It's really crisp and sweet with notes of citrus and apricot. It's a very pleasant and easy to drink wine that goes with pretty much anything and is widely available in mass retailers everywhere. I love Barefoot Moscato because it's very inexpensive and they sell various sized bottles, and their big bottle is much larger than your typical 750ml bottle you find in stores. Any occasion is a Barefoot Moscato occasion.
Charnel G.
Akron, OH
I’m not drinker , I’m not even big on wine, but this is definitely my go to, it’s sweet and it gives you the feel of sophistication without going overboard. This is great for people who aren’t big alcohol drinkers , I love this wine.
Lauren C.
Dallas, TX
It actually tastes like an expensive wine! It's so easy to drink and tastes amazing. It has low alcohol content which can be a pro and a con! Honestly anything by this brand is going to be great especially with how affordable it is. It's perfect for the college party animal and the business dinner.
Lisa B.
Ewing
I use this when I make a white sangria. I have just drank it by its self. I lobe this brand and the bottle is nice. I have found this brand on pinterest from other peoples recipes. It is sweet like I like it and I can't find that with other brands. I have bought this many times all year round
Courtney G.
Northport, ME
My go to ! I love this !  Especially when u mix this with ginger ale and lemonade = an oh my goodness drink. With the ginger ale and lemonade mixed in it brings out the fruity flavor in the Moscato and lemonade !  Sometimes I drop in some fresh berries and sip away.
Mare R.
I looooove moscato. You really can’t beat the price of this, and on top of it just being a good price, this is actually really good. I’ve tried a couple different brands and I always come back to this one. I’m more of a wine person, so when my friends buy all their go-to cheap beers, I’ll usually get this.
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
What is your favorite thing to pair with this wine?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I've heard mixed reviews about this wine, is it good?
Aja S.
San Jose, CA
What is the best food to pair this with?
Michelle V.
Elizabethtown, KY
What is a good pairing with this wine?
Britny G.
What fruit do you like to put in this wine?