BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Ariah M.
Phoenix, AZ
My husband grabbed this from our QT around the corner as a pick-me-up for a bad day I was having. Usually, any moscato is a turn off since I don't usually like any sort of carbonation, but this particular moscato was so sweet and delightful! It was crisp and refreshing while still appealing to someone like me who wouldn't typically reach for a moscato. The brand itself has an amazing merlot so I guess I should have expected nothing less from the moscato. The price point is perfect on the wallet as well!
Kelsey G.
Let's be honest, when first drinking you don't want to spend a lot of money on wine, etc. Barefoot moscato is just the wine for that. It's super affordable-- you can get a double bottle at your local supermarket for around $10.00 (WHAT A STEAL!!). It is a sweet wine, which I enjoy. Pairs great as a dessert wine, and even with some light pasta or Italian foods. I prefer to enjoy this wine cold. Overall, great wine. Will not hurt you to try it as it is so affordable and can last for multiple occasions.
Randi Y.
Ohhh Barefoot. Ohhh moscato. The sweet beverage of my very recent youth. At $6 a bottle, you get what you pay for. It's definitely not a bad moscato, but it's definitely not as good as moscatos as cheap as $10-12. It does what it's supposed to--gets you drunk without breaking the bank. My only issue with this is that it's a cork! I do not expect cheap wine to have corks so that was a definite surprise on my first purchase and definitely sparked my creativity for cork removal sans corkscrew.
Erica M.
Lancaster, PA
Moscato is the only wine I will continuously buy...and I tend to reach for Barefoot more than any other brand. Not only is the price not bad at all, but also the flavor is delicious. It's refreshing and fruity, nice to sit outside on nice warm days and relax with. Not overly sweet, just sweet enough. My local spirits shop usually has it on sale which is even better. They also have the mini bottles which I buy and give in little gifts for my girlfriends. Definitely worth grabbing.
jayleen s.
Brooklyn, NY
When it comes to moscato anything goes. It really is one of those wines created for the pallet of ease. Its almost always sweet. That being said, of course with wine, the more practiced the tongue is to the taste the more you can appreciate the subtle tones that a wine of a higher value has. This is not the case with barefoot moscao. It's one of those rare finds that intertwines both the complex beauty flavors of moscato without killing your bank.
Angela B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Anyone with food allergies please BEWARE!
Barefoot wine does not list properly on their labels.
Although it may say on the website, it does not list on the bottles labels for instance there is citrus in the wine.
I have a severe allergy to oranges and it was not on the label. When I called the company and spoke with them, they sent me a $10 check? REALLY?
CHANGE YOUR LABEL!!!!!!!!
I am now on a mission to make people aware of what is in the wine.
Elicia G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I feel so basic but this wine is great. I get made fun of at every party I go to and in college, I was legit known for always bringing this to parties. It has a great taste and the price is unbeatable. I go for the big bottle and it lasts me awhile. What's nice is the flavor doesn't change no matter how long you've had the bottle. I do suggest chilling the wine but if you're desperate (lol me), you can drink at room temperature.
Kourtney M.
If you like a sweet wine this is the one for you. This wine has great flavor for a great price from a great winery. Its not so sweet that its a dessert wine, however a moscato has a fresh fruity flavor with out over powering. Barefoot is one of my favorite winery's with so many great choices for everyone and if I can't find moscato I go for pinot grigio a little drier but still on the sweet side another great choice
Samantha P.
San Antonio, TX
Barefoot Moscato is definitely the best value you're going to get for your buck. Having tried other brands of moscato in this price range, I think this particular bottle has a great taste that always keeps me coming back for more. If your price range is a little more $10+ then I would encourage you to go for a nicer bottle but this moscato tastes great all the same. I would definitely recommend this product.
Zarah L.
Pittsburgh, PA
While I'm not too much of a drinker in general. I do like to indluge in a fwe wines from time to time. While this wine isn't the most expensive of the bunch, it carries a smooth and subtle flavor. That for me if perfect in the summer when place in the fridge for a few hours to chill.
I'd pair this mostly with a lighter dinner, or if you're having a desert that is not to sweet, but rather savory.
Brooke M.
Happy Hour Expert
I've never tried the barefoot brand or moscato. Is this the brand to buy? I hear a lot of people talk about it.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Happy Hour Expert
Is this product good for it to be at its price
Sarah B.
Gorham, ME
Happy Hour Expert
I put frozen strawberries in my Barefoot Moscato. Does anyone else mix anything else into theirs?
Lucero E.
How strong is this? I've smelled it and it has a really strong smell compared to Stella rosa
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
What is your favorite thing to pair with this wine?