BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Alexis T.
My absolute favorite wine to drink! I don't really like any others! This wine is very delicious, and I always make sure to get it when I am having a girls night with my friends! I like Barefoot brand, because it isn't pricy at all and no one seems to complain! I will be buying again for sure, and I would recommend this brand as well!
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Barefoot Moscato is a place to start if you're not keen to wine. It's really crisp and sweet with notes of citrus and apricot. It's a very pleasant and easy to drink wine that goes with pretty much anything and is widely available in mass retailers everywhere. I love Barefoot Moscato because it's very inexpensive and they sell various sized bottles, and their big bottle is much larger than your typical 750ml bottle you find in stores. Any occasion is a Barefoot Moscato occasion.
Maegan N.
Brandon, MS
I live on a budget and Barefoot wines help accommodate that!  You can purchase a large bottle of wine for next to nothing.  They have many different kinds of wine and I love them all.  You can easily find it at your local grocery store or drug store.  I would definitely recommend Barefoot!
Jasmine B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I don't know why I feel fancy every time I drink moscato but something about the flavor just makes me feel sophisticated.  This moscato is excellent because it's not too sweet or too dry.  It's very smooth to the palette.  You don't have to drive all over town to find it because it's at pretty much every grocery store and discount store.  It's just a little sweeter than Riesling but you can serve it with salty or spicy food.  When it's chilled right before serving, the flavor is even better!!
Alyssa H.
Barefoot is a just brand you can count on if you are wanting to try a new wine. This one is a little more crisp than the other moscato I have reviewed, yet it is still sweet and goes down smooth. It runs between 10-11 dollars and is easily found at any business which sells wine.
Hannah C.
Meadville, PA
Best cheapest moscato out there.  If you are looking to have this with a dinner I might grab something else off the shelf.  It is great to have a few glasses of but sometimes can get too sweet - if you are drinking the whole bottle.  Barefoot is the best!
Ccaylonna Elaine H.
York, PA
Great wine, not too expensive I love wine that is sweet so this is perfect for me. It mixes well with cranberry juice. It is very light and refreshing. Id recommend to anyone who is just trying wine not sure what they like. I would buy this again. This is not a dry wine.
Olga S.
My favorite! I love a fresh sweet light wine and thus does the job! Very affordable and comes in various sizes, I always have a bottle of this in my fridge! This is probably my second favorite Moscato! I am very satisfied with this product! Love it!
Corrie L.
Marquette, MI
Omg i walked into my nail salon last weei after my car got broken down and cane stumbling in there crying. They handed me a glass of this. And o gee was i relaxed i had to wait a little after one glass to get back in my car 😂😂 but this is to.good!
Alyssa M.
This a great wine to sip on with friends and chat. It’s not overly sweet or complex so many non-wine drinkers enjoy it! It is pretty delicious and I always have a bottle on hand and recommend it for parties when you have new wine drinkers.
Lahoma M.
Selma, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I haven't tried these yet.. Are they pretty yummy?
Ashley M.
Weatherford, TX
What type of meat would pair nicely with this beverage?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Is this brand of Moscato wine your favorite?
Lucero E.
How strong is this? I've smelled it and it has a really strong smell compared to Stella rosa
Sarah B.
Gorham, ME
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I put frozen strawberries in my Barefoot Moscato. Does anyone else mix anything else into theirs?