BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Anne J.
Nashville
Alright, listen — I'm going to keep this real, from one broke twenty-something to another (or anyone, really) just trying to make it through college (or life) without absolutely going crazy. To me, this is every college girl's gateway wine to the big dogs — y'know, you can buy a bottle for $7, share it with your girlfriends, and feel somewhat like an adult at a time when you probably don't know anything about wine.

My friends and I have made so many memories around bottles of Barefoot Wine (with Moscato being my personal favorite) throughout the years. Because it's so inexpensive (and don't lie to yourself, you know it tastes better than some of those expensive wines we all pretend to like while out at dinner), we've found so many ways to incorporate it into fun different drinks. My personal favorite is putting a strawberry popsicle into a class of it in the spring.

10/10 would recommend for purchasing in bulk for a girls night!
Hayley O.
Huntsville, TX
This is a $7 bottle a wine that you can get at specs or even at Walmart. It’s very affordable and the price is great! This is a dessert white wine and it pairs well with many dishes. It tastes amazing when you put fresh strawberries and grapes in it as well! It’s a sweet wine and it’s overpowering at all! Definitely recommend if you want wine for dinner or for a girls night.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Barefoot Moscato is a place to start if you're not keen to wine. It's really crisp and sweet with notes of citrus and apricot. It's a very pleasant and easy to drink wine that goes with pretty much anything and is widely available in mass retailers everywhere. I love Barefoot Moscato because it's very inexpensive and they sell various sized bottles, and their big bottle is much larger than your typical 750ml bottle you find in stores. Any occasion is a Barefoot Moscato occasion.
Chantal V.
Rio Rancho, NM
The best cheap wine I have ever had! Typically for me, cheap wine is so bitter and disgusting but this is very sweet and I will finish a bottle of this by myself in no time! Definitely one of those wines that when you want wine with the girls and don't want to spend to much money you can buy and enjoy the night together!
Courtney G.
Northport
My go to ! I love this !  Especially when u mix this with ginger ale and lemonade = an oh my goodness drink. With the ginger ale and lemonade mixed in it brings out the fruity flavor in the Moscato and lemonade !  Sometimes I drop in some fresh berries and sip away.
Lydia T.
Highland Hgts, OH
Just not my first choice! This wine is fun for a girls night in college but I do think that it is very cheap and will provide a headache in the morning. Moscato tends to always be sweeter but I would not recommend this brand to anyone that can afford a little better quality wine.
Gina H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I think this was the first brand of moscato wine that I ever had when I was in college and I loved it. Its  sweet and fruity. I love sweet wine in general even though people say its a dessert wine. I don't care moscato is my go to wine and barefoot makes a great one !
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love wine but this stuff is just too sweet for my liking. It literally taste like you're drinking sugar. All my friends drink this, so I thought hey why not? I took a couple sips of this and just couldn't do it. If you're not into real wine, then this is for you!
Sydney J.
Jacksonville, AL
I love Barefoot Moscato for many reasons. 1) the price is great. 2) the flavor is great. 3) it's such a light wine. I keep a bottle of this in my house at all times, because I think it just pairs so well with so many foods. I 10/10 recommend this wine!
Christina G.
El Paso
This wine is very good and very inexpensive... I love the flavor and it’s so smooth. I always have this on hand because it’s always on sale at my local grocery store. Another reason I like this on is that it isn’t on the list to have traces of arsenic.
Jessie B.
Saint Charles, MO
Do you consider this a dessert wine?
Galadriel M.
What Barefoot wine is your favorite?
Serena M.
Deltona, FL
What food do you best like to pair this wine to?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Your favorite food or dessert or snack with this wine?
Marla V.
Ridgecrest, CA
Is anyone enjoying this as much as I do?? I love this wine!!