6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,865 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Barefoot moscato is a very sweet wine with a delightful taste . This wine is a very soft wine. It is amazing with a nice plate of pasta.
Very light and crisp wine. Perfect by the glass or enhancing your favorite dish. One of my new favorites!!
This stuff is pretty good, but almost a little too bitter I think. But definitely one that I do buy if my faves aren't available
Barefoot Moscato is so delicious! So crisp and airy. It's such a great summer wine and I love the varieties they have too.
This is a pretty average wine for the price. It is a solid choice for a cheap girls night, movie and cookie dough kinda night.
One of my favorite cheap wines!! Very sweet and pairs well with many things. Best when very very cold. It's one of my "go-tos".
Great on your pockets and great flavor. I love wine, but if I can't afford what I usually get, barefoot is a great alternative.
When I'm feeling for some sweet wine, this has got to be my go-to! It's sweet, crisp, and the price is super affordable! Love this stuff!
I'm wondering if this is from the Barefoot Contessa, I would definitely purchase this based on all the good reviews I see here.
I am a huge Barefoot fan! I've tried other wines and some are ok, but Barefoot is by far the best. It always goes down smooth.
Q & A
What can you mix this with?
When is the perfect occasion for barefoot moscoto
What is your favorite category wine? Red/white, Sweet/dry, etc.?
I know this is a cheaper branded bottle. Is it any good? I'm thinking about the moscato.
What's your favorite thing about Barefoot Moscato?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos