5 Moscatos for Your Next Wine & Cheese Night
4.55 / 5 based on 7,880 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love an inexpensive wine that tastes great! Moscato is a sweet wine that's perfect for a summer night. It's light, fruity and delicious.
One of my favorite Mascatos. It is not that expensive and it has a great flavor. Not too sweet either. Alot of my friends love this wine.
One of my favorite wines. It's super sweet, which I love. I always stock up when my store has them for 3.99!
I LOVEEE this wine! the taste and quality of the wine is delicious. the price is also reasonable for what it is. one of my favorite wine in the supermarket store.
Big bottle, sweet, crisp flavor and under 10.00? Yes please!! If you like sweet wine, this will surely become your favorite too
Moscato is my fav wine, this is a great brand. Its sweet but not overwhelming. Barefoot is always a go to :)
This was the first wine I ever drank that had me wanting another glass! Definitely a great desert wine and in a good price range!
This is a cheap Moscato. But I love it! I like this over some of the pricey brands. It is slightly sweet and I love it really cold. Great value for sure.
This is one of my favorite brand of wines. You can find this brand any liquor store and the price is always reasonable. It is light and crispy. Perfect flavor!!
Very light and sweet! I love to drink Barefoot Moscato during the summer. I call it grown up juice. And you can't beat the price!
Q & A
What can you mix this with?
When is the perfect occasion for barefoot moscoto
What is your favorite category wine? Red/white, Sweet/dry, etc.?
I know this is a cheaper branded bottle. Is it any good? I'm thinking about the moscato.
What's your favorite thing about Barefoot Moscato?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos