4.56 / 5 based on 8,185 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 2,928 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love moscato, and this one is really great- especially at this price point. It's light, fruity, and crisp. One of my favorite go-to wines.
One of my absolute favorite wines! Not too sweet but still tasty. Probably not for people who know a lot about wine, but great for casuals like me.
My go to wine store wine! I typically buy local but this is amazing for store bought! I like the pink and red also. Super affordable and delicious.
Not a huge white wine fan, but I do like moscato. This one is just okay. Too tart for me though. Widely available and at an affordable price point.
I love Moscato and this is a very nice and sweet wine. The price point is really nice as well for those of us who can't afford the expensive stuff.
Barefoot is a great cheap girls night wine! Moscato is perfectly sweet and this is also great to add some sprite or berries or both. It's all good!
Hands down one of the best Moscato's for the price! Well rounded flavor. Very tasty and fruity wine. Never had a bad glass of wine from Barefoot!!
I hate to admit, this is such a chuggable wine. I could drink a whole bottle it is so delicious. Very sweet, definitely a wine anyone could enjoy.
I don't think i would request this, but if I'm having some friends over and we want to enjoy some wine without hurting the budget then its great.
I absolutely love love this wine is amazing for small get together or a girls night out is not Bush so even a wine live won't turn their nose to it
Q & A
I love the pink Barefoot wine.. Is this just as good?
I know this is a cheaper branded bottle. Is it any good? I'm thinking about the moscato.
What is your favorite category wine? Red/white, Sweet/dry, etc.?
I like wine that's not bitter but sweet . Does this have a bubbly taste to it?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos