Barefoot Moscato
#6 in Wine
Cara L.
Cara L.
Iowa City, IA
Wht are your favorite things to mix with Barefoot Moscato? (other than drinking it by itself)
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Fort Sill, OK
4 years ago
I've mixed it with OJ and it makes a great Mimosa
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Topsham, ME
4 years ago
This is a good wine to pair with sake like you would find at sushi restaurants since the sweet flavor overcomes the sake flavor and blend well
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Nashua, NH
4 years ago
I think mixing it with any kind of berry tastes delicious! I find that if you freeze the berries first, it keeps the wine nice and cold too!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Allentown, PA
4 years ago
This is probably the only wine I don't need to mix with anything. I would say the best thing to mix it with, however, would probably be some fruit or fruit juice!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
4 years ago
I like to add some frozen fruit (and/or a clear soda i.e. sierra mist, sprite, 7-up) as it keeps it cold and thats the way i like it, the colder the better!
Charis W.
Charis W.
Plano, TX
4 years ago
Pour it over blueberries & strawberries...delish!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Twin Falls, ID
I mix it with sprite
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
4 years ago
I will sometimes put fresh sliced strawberries & raspberries or peaches in with it.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Uniontown, PA
4 years, 1 month ago
Add frozen berries as ice cubes. So yummy!
Lori-Ann T.
Lori-Ann T.
Woodhaven, NY
4 years, 1 month ago
I usually drink it straight, but sometimes I mix it with some Cranberry juice. Recently though I mixed it with some Passion fruit juice and it was delish.
Sheryl H.
Sheryl H.
Saint George, UT
It mixes well with 7-Up and Sprite
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
4 years, 2 months ago
I mix mine with sunny D. I know sounds like a weird combination but it taste great. Also great to have at a girls get together especial if a few don't like sangria's
Julie G.
Julie G.
Atlanta, GA
4 years, 2 months ago
Put in a bit of Sprite Zero for some effervescence and add in a grape or blueberry for a little flare ;)