Barefoot Moscato
By Barefoot
#4 in Wine
Cara L.
Iowa City, IA

Wht are your favorite things to mix with Barefoot Moscato? (other than drinking it by itself)

Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Fort Sill, OK
4 years, 2 months ago
I've mixed it with OJ and it makes a great Mimosa
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Topsham, ME
4 years, 2 months ago
This is a good wine to pair with sake like you would find at sushi restaurants since the sweet flavor overcomes the sake flavor and blend well
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Nashua, NH
4 years, 2 months ago
I think mixing it with any kind of berry tastes delicious! I find that if you freeze the berries first, it keeps the wine nice and cold too!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Allentown, PA
4 years, 2 months ago
This is probably the only wine I don't need to mix with anything. I would say the best thing to mix it with, however, would probably be some fruit or fruit juice!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
4 years, 2 months ago
I like to add some frozen fruit (and/or a clear soda i.e. sierra mist, sprite, 7-up) as it keeps it cold and thats the way i like it, the colder the better!
Charis W.
Charis W.
Plano, TX
4 years, 2 months ago
Pour it over blueberries & strawberries...delish!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Twin Falls, ID
I mix it with sprite
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
4 years, 3 months ago
I will sometimes put fresh sliced strawberries & raspberries or peaches in with it.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Uniontown, PA
4 years, 3 months ago
Add frozen berries as ice cubes. So yummy!
Lori-Ann T.
Lori-Ann T.
Woodhaven, NY
4 years, 4 months ago
I usually drink it straight, but sometimes I mix it with some Cranberry juice. Recently though I mixed it with some Passion fruit juice and it was delish.