by Barefoot
Ask a Question
Cara L.
Cara L.
Iowa City, IA

Wht are your favorite things to mix with Barefoot Moscato? (other than drinking it by itself)
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Sept. 9, 2013, 11:57 a.m.
I've mixed it with OJ and it makes a great Mimosa
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Sept. 3, 2013, 2:16 p.m.
This is a good wine to pair with sake like you would find at sushi restaurants since the sweet flavor overcomes the sake flavor and blend well
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Aug. 29, 2013, 8:38 p.m.
I think mixing it with any kind of berry tastes delicious! I find that if you freeze the berries first, it keeps the wine nice and cold too!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Aug. 29, 2013, 3:06 p.m.
This is probably the only wine I don't need to mix with anything. I would say the best thing to mix it with, however, would probably be some fruit or fruit juice!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Aug. 29, 2013, 9:27 a.m.
I like to add some frozen fruit (and/or a clear soda i.e. sierra mist, sprite, 7-up) as it keeps it cold and thats the way i like it, the colder the better!
Charis W.
Charis W.
Aug. 27, 2013, 4:13 p.m.
Pour it over blueberries & strawberries...delish!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Aug. 26, 2013, 12:25 a.m.
I mix it with sprite
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Aug. 22, 2013, 4:13 p.m.
I will sometimes put fresh sliced strawberries & raspberries or peaches in with it.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Aug. 4, 2013, 10:10 p.m.
Add frozen berries as ice cubes. So yummy!
Lori-Ann T.
Lori-Ann T.
July 24, 2013, 8:59 a.m.
I usually drink it straight, but sometimes I mix it with some Cranberry juice. Recently though I mixed it with some Passion fruit juice and it was delish.
Sheryl H.
Sheryl H.
July 17, 2013, 7:59 a.m.
It mixes well with 7-Up and Sprite
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
July 9, 2013, 11:26 p.m.
I mix mine with sunny D. I know sounds like a weird combination but it taste great. Also great to have at a girls get together especial if a few don't like sangria's
Julie G.
Julie G.
June 30, 2013, 8:39 p.m.
Put in a bit of Sprite Zero for some effervescence and add in a grape or blueberry for a little flare ;)

Join Now