Barefoot Moscato
Barefoot Moscato
By Barefoot
#6 in Wine
Kim N.

I know this is a cheaper branded bottle. Is it any good? I'm thinking about the moscato.

Rachel D.
Alyx D.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
1 year, 10 months ago
It's comparable to mid-price wines. I really love their sweet wines but not their more sour or bitter wines.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
2 years, 3 months ago
Barefoot is cheap but their wine is still good. Definetly try it
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Lakewood, CO
2 years, 4 months ago
I honestly prefer Yellow Tail Moscato - they have a pink and a white.
Casey I.
Jeri N.
Jeri N.
Albuquerque, NM
3 years, 1 month ago
This is my favorite label of Moscato. It's not too sweet, very light and refreshing. Goes well with chicken, fish or a cheese/olive platter appetizer.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Grand Rapids, MI
3 years, 1 month ago
Yes, it tastes just like any other sweet mascato. It is good.
Tiffanie M.
Tiffanie M.
Westlake, LA
3 years, 1 month ago
Yes it's pretty good . I prefer moscato .
Laura A.
Laura A.
Mahopac, NY
3 years, 2 months ago
The moscato is my favorite! Of the less expensive brands this is my go to
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Westerville, OH
3 years, 2 months ago
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I prefer the red to the white!