Ariah M.
Phoenix, AZ
My husband grabbed this from our QT around the corner as a pick-me-up for a bad day I was having. Usually, any moscato is a turn off since I don't usually like any sort of carbonation, but this particular moscato was so sweet and delightful! It was crisp and refreshing while still appealing to someone like me who wouldn't typically reach for a moscato. The brand itself has an amazing merlot so I guess I should have expected nothing less from the moscato. The price point is perfect on the wallet as well!