Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Kenai, AK
In 28 years I've never ever been able to enjoy a glass of wine because every single time I'd try any kind of wine I absolutely hated it with a passion. One day at an event someone had me try a cup of pink moscato....i really liked it. I craved it so bad after that and went to the store and purchased a bottle of pink moscato and white moscato (a different brand than barefoot). when I tried the white I fell in crazy love with it. then one day I went to the store to get a a bottle again and they didn't have the kind I had started buying so I saw the barefoot brand bottle of moscato and bought that. got home and chilled it popped it open and it was the best adult beverage I've ever ever tried. I am addicted. it's so sweet and yummy and it's not crazy expensive which is a major perk. i love love love you barefoot.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
May 10, 2016, 2:03 a.m.
Review for: White
If you don't like for your wine to taste like wine, then this is the best option you'll find. 'Crisp' in the same way that pears or apples are, this super sweet option is great for the beginner. It was my very first and helped me develop a taste for wine, despite the fact that it doesn't really taste like one at all (nor do most moscatos that cost less than $5 a bottle). I will say that it's refreshing and because of the sweetness, it's my favorite to pick up for any drink I'm making that calls for a wine mixer, or for cutting with ginger ale for a nice spritzer. It's summery and fun! For the price, as long as your expectations aren't supremely high, you'll be happy you tried it.
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
Bolton, MA
I usually hate wine but Moscato is delicious because of its sweetness and slight bubbly feeling when it's in your mouth. I tried it for the 1st time at olive garden as the free sampling of wine and was hooked on Moscato from there! I went to my local package store and asked which one she recommended under $10. Barefoot was the one she recommended. I liked it. I didn't like it as much as the one I tried at the restaurant but I liked it enough to have bought a bottle a week for 3 weeks now. At $7.50 it's a good price, it's taste is ok- could be better. I'm going to try thebut barefoot pink Moscato and see if I like that one better.
Ariah M.
Ariah M.
Phoenix, AZ
My husband grabbed this from our QT around the corner as a pick-me-up for a bad day I was having. Usually, any moscato is a turn off since I don't usually like any sort of carbonation, but this particular moscato was so sweet and delightful! It was crisp and refreshing while still appealing to someone like me who wouldn't typically reach for a moscato. The brand itself has an amazing merlot so I guess I should have expected nothing less from the moscato. The price point is perfect on the wallet as well!
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Let's be honest, when first drinking you don't want to spend a lot of money on wine, etc. Barefoot moscato is just the wine for that. It's super affordable-- you can get a double bottle at your local supermarket for around $10.00 (WHAT A STEAL!!). It is a sweet wine, which I enjoy. Pairs great as a dessert wine, and even with some light pasta or Italian foods. I prefer to enjoy this wine cold. Overall, great wine. Will not hurt you to try it as it is so affordable and can last for multiple occasions.
Randi Y.
Randi Y.
Ohhh Barefoot. Ohhh moscato. The sweet beverage of my very recent youth. At $6 a bottle, you get what you pay for. It's definitely not a bad moscato, but it's definitely not as good as moscatos as cheap as $10-12. It does what it's supposed to--gets you drunk without breaking the bank. My only issue with this is that it's a cork! I do not expect cheap wine to have corks so that was a definite surprise on my first purchase and definitely sparked my creativity for cork removal sans corkscrew.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Lancaster, PA
Moscato is the only wine I will continuously buy...and I tend to reach for Barefoot more than any other brand. Not only is the price not bad at all, but also the flavor is delicious. It's refreshing and fruity, nice to sit outside on nice warm days and relax with. Not overly sweet, just sweet enough. My local spirits shop usually has it on sale which is even better. They also have the mini bottles which I buy and give in little gifts for my girlfriends. Definitely worth grabbing.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Sultan, WA
MMMMMMmmmmm!!! I LOVE this wine, it tastes so delicious. The Barefoot brand is by far my favorite brand for moscato. I have tried a few other brands but haven't been as impressed as by the Barefoot brand. This wine is the perfect sit in the bath tub and pretend to read, or really read, while ignoring everything else kind of wine. I no longer buy the regular sized bottles of this as they don't last nearly long enough, only the big boy for this lady! haha
jayleen s.
jayleen s.
Brooklyn , Ny
When it comes to moscato anything goes. It really is one of those wines created for the pallet of ease. Its almost always sweet. That being said, of course with wine, the more practiced the tongue is to the taste the more you can appreciate the subtle tones that a wine of a higher value has. This is not the case with barefoot moscao. It's one of those rare finds that intertwines both the complex beauty flavors of moscato without killing your bank.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Anyone with food allergies please BEWARE!
Barefoot wine does not list properly on their labels.
Although it may say on the website, it does not list on the bottles labels for instance there is citrus in the wine.
I have a severe allergy to oranges and it was not on the label. When I called the company and spoke with them, they sent me a $10 check? REALLY?
CHANGE YOUR LABEL!!!!!!!!
I am now on a mission to make people aware of what is in the wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?