Barefoot Moscato

Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire.

What is a good sweet white wine? I am newly 21 and not well versed in wine! Barefoot Moscato
How much sugar is in 5 ozs?
Is it taste good? Barefoot Moscato
Start your review of Barefoot Moscato!
Product Highlights
“Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy.” in reviews
“Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily” in reviews
“I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in.” in reviews
“Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week.” in reviews
“This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great.” in reviews
Summerville
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This wine is amazing. It's the wine that's so good, that before you realize it, the bottle is empty. It's really smooth, with the perfect amount of sweetness. It is not dry or bitter. It's kind of like a "fruity" wine. I definitely will continue to purchase. What's even better is that the price for this size bottle is amazing. I've never spent over $9.00 on a regular bottle. The larger bottles are a little more, but not too much. Highly recommend if you like like sweet/fruity wine.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Barefoot Moscato uploaded by riley K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
i went to california over valentine’s weekend, so three nights total. in that time, me and the people sharing the hotel room drank about 11 bottles of this stuff, i kid you not. we were literally just drunk 24/7. we stuffed the bottles in our bras and figured out how to drink them like that. called it “peak womanhood.” pictured: mg friend doing just that. it was the best weekend of my life. in summary: wine good
Iowa City, IA
This wine is a hangover in a bottle, it is extremely sugary. It tastes good, but it doesn't taste like wine. It has plentiful sulfates and sugars. I would cut some of the sugars out. compared to alternatives it is just low-quality, cheap wine. If you want a cheap wine and don't get bad hangovers, I would recommend. If you like nice wine and no hangovers, pay a little bit more for a quality bottle of wine
Waco, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Don't let the price fool you! This inexpensive wine is really good. Yes they sale in the grocery store and even at the gas station but its still tasty. The packaging is fine. The point is to make it something anyone can afford. Now it is a fruity and very sweet wine so if you don't like that, you won't like this. But I enjoy it. Great value and good taste works for me. I really recommend
Purchased at: Walmart
I have to admit. I tried the pink moscato before I tried this one...thinking it was gonna be the same as in taste wise...but I was partially wrong. It still is sweet but it's also dry as well. I actually prefer my wine sweet with no hint of dry..but this combo in this Moscoto was quite delicious...and it worked together. I became fan instantly and is still one of my go to favorites!
Arden, NC
A classic go-to. I'm normally not one to drink sweeter wines (think: cab savs and chardonnays), but this is a great staple to keep on deck. It's great for guests that want something a little sweeter, and it pairs well with desserts. The prices on Barefoot's double bottles can't be beat, either! They're almost always on sale, so it's easy to grab a bottle or stock up on a few.
Conway, SC
Purchased at: Kroger
Oh my, Barefoot Moscato makes me in a good mood just looking at the bottle ! I think of the sweet, smooth and refreshing liquid passing over so cold ice to quench my thirst ! I know there are many, more expensive Moscatos', but I keep coming back to Barefoot !
Macedonia , OH
The Barefoot Moscato was not my favorite wine because I prefer red. However, I had a dinner party and my guests went through several bottles of the Barefoot Moscato. I will definitely purchase it again because of the rave reviews my guests had. It complemented well with everything we served that evening. Beef, Seafood, and many different types of Breads and cheeses.
Melbourne Bch, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I am by no means a wine snob, and I tend to only like the sweeter white/pink wines. This moscato is inexpensive and absolutely delicious. Everyone who says they don’t like wine need to try this because it tastes like juice! If you love the taste of wine or get a headache at sweetness this is not the product for you, but if you love sweet run to the store ASAP !
Central, SC
Barefoot Moscato is alright if you want a quick fix without breaking the bank. It does its job efficiently but I wouldn't necessarily keep buying for its enjoyable taste. In fact, the taste is tolerable at most. The wine lacks smoothness and has a high bite (acidity). Would I recommend? Yup, if you want something cheap. Would I recommend for its taste? No.

320 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Buffalo, NY
il y a 2 mois
Madi M. • il y a 2 mois
Moscato is definitely a good place to start! Honestly you may have better luck finding deliciously sweet blush (pink) wines than white wines! Wine is an acquired taste, when I first started drinking it, most wines tasted bitter to me but now a couple years later I can better distinguish the different taste and they are more enjoyable! Just check the label on the bottle of wine, most will tell you whether they are sweet or dry! Also, pretty much any bottle of Arbor Mist tastes like juice, if you want a sure start I would try one of those!
JENNIFER C. • il y a 8 mois
Its good and at a good price!
il y a un an
Brett I. what is your favorite local wine?
Diana L. • il y a 7 mois
Barefoot Moscato is an inexpensive wine that is readily available in my area. It is made from the Moscato grape and is a semi-sweet white wine.
West Columbia, SC
Cheryl K. • il y a 4 mois
I will definite buy it when o see it! Love wine boxes. Great value and the seal on the spout makes last a long while!! Love Barefoot Moscato!!
il y a un an
Barefoot Moscato is this any good ???
Kristi T. • il y a un an