BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Alexis T.
My absolute favorite wine to drink! I don't really like any others! This wine is very delicious, and I always make sure to get it when I am having a girls night with my friends! I like Barefoot brand, because it isn't pricy at all and no one seems to complain! I will be buying again for sure, and I would recommend this brand as well!
Kristian S.
Tulsa , OK
This my favorite moscato, and also only one few I have tried. Less than $10 a bottle and they come in small/large. It's classy yet casual. Crisp and refreshing without being too dry. All of my girl friends love this wine when I serve it. It got me through my wedding day with nerves and the taste is to good to pass up
Jasmine B.
Happy Hour Expert
I don't know why I feel fancy every time I drink moscato but something about the flavor just makes me feel sophisticated.  This moscato is excellent because it's not too sweet or too dry.  It's very smooth to the palette.  You don't have to drive all over town to find it because it's at pretty much every grocery store and discount store.  It's just a little sweeter than Riesling but you can serve it with salty or spicy food.  When it's chilled right before serving, the flavor is even better!!
Maegan N.
Brandon, MS
I live on a budget and Barefoot wines help accommodate that!  You can purchase a large bottle of wine for next to nothing.  They have many different kinds of wine and I love them all.  You can easily find it at your local grocery store or drug store.  I would definitely recommend Barefoot!
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot Moscato is a place to start if you're not keen to wine. It's really crisp and sweet with notes of citrus and apricot. It's a very pleasant and easy to drink wine that goes with pretty much anything and is widely available in mass retailers everywhere. I love Barefoot Moscato because it's very inexpensive and they sell various sized bottles, and their big bottle is much larger than your typical 750ml bottle you find in stores. Any occasion is a Barefoot Moscato occasion.
MELISSA Y.
Barefoot Moscato is a sweet wine with delicious mouth watering flavors of juicy fruits like peach Hints of orange citrus giving a refreshing finish. It is a pretty affordable wine that can be served with fresh fruits or mild cheeses . Always keep it in the refrigerator before opening and enjoy
Anna C.
Cincinnati, OH
My favorite wine! If im in the mood for a wine night I guarantee this is what I will be drinking. It is delicious! It is sweet which I like alot. I think the best part about is that it is a cheap good wine. You can't beat that! I have recommended this wine to multiple people and each of them have enjoyed it.
Olga S.
My favorite! I love a fresh sweet light wine and thus does the job! Very affordable and comes in various sizes, I always have a bottle of this in my fridge! This is probably my second favorite Moscato! I am very satisfied with this product! Love it!
Cassandra S.
Fort Bragg, NC
Happy Hour Expert
I have always been a wine drinker since I had my first drink of a delicious sweet red wine. I will always brag about white moscato by barefoot because it helped me to step out of my comfort zone with wines. I learned that red wasn’t the only one lol. It has an amazing after taste. I love how there are different size options as well. For the quality, the price is amazing. I actually have several bottles of barefoot currently , but seem to always run out of white moscato because it’s the best!
Alyssa M.
This a great wine to sip on with friends and chat. It’s not overly sweet or complex so many non-wine drinkers enjoy it! It is pretty delicious and I always have a bottle on hand and recommend it for parties when you have new wine drinkers.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?