Barefoot Malbec Red Wine - 750ml Bottle

Beverage container material: Glass

Form: Liquid

Size: 750 ml

Alcohol content: Alcoholic

Rich, smooth and plush red wine; Juicy flavors of blackberry, currant, vanilla and caramel; America's most awarded wine brand

Net weight: 750 ml

Wine varietals: Malbec

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Barefoot Malbec Red Wine - 750ml Bottle!
I didn’t like this one, the other day I just got a big headache. But it has a good price and it’s not bad tasting. I would recommend for wine beginners.
Lake Wales, FL
1,205 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product, a very good experience, not change it. I recommend them, you should try it
Orland Park, IL
This is a decent enough bottle of Malbec if you are looking for something cheap but decent And easy to drink this is a good recommendation.
Welland , ON
For a California wine ... this Malbec is great. Cheap and such a lovely taste. Barefoot did a great job!

Looking for your answer?