BeveragesAlcohol & MixersBarefoot
Fruit-Scato Apple Moscato 15L

Barefoot Fruit-Scato Apple Moscato 1.5L

Barefoot Fruitscato Apple 1.5 L

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Barefoot Fruit-Scato Apple Moscato 1.5L!
How would you rate this product?
Kelsie F.
Mobile, AL
Barefoot Fruit-Scato Apple Moscato 1.5L uploaded by Kelsie F.
Barefoot Fruit-Scato Apple Moscato 1.5L uploaded by Kelsie F.
This is my go to wine currently, you can try out the different fruit flavors and it’s about $10, the same as a six pack! Good with dinner and movie nights.
Julia P.
Brockton, MA
Barefoot Fruit-Scato Apple Moscato 1.5L uploaded by Julia P.
love love this wine the apple, strawberry, and peach are my favorite. This wine makes me want to get up and dance lol. The flavor is amazing 👏 My new go to 🍷
Robin C.
So this stuff is ridiculously yummy and refreshing. It's the perfect bottle of wine for summertime chit chatting with friends and family. Crisp, fruity, sweet, inexpensive, readily available. This certainly isn't bougie, but it's lovely and unpretentious.
Annette F.
Bright, fresh, and fruity. Great for pairing with light summer dinners. Priced right. Highly recommended!
Cat G.
I really like the Barefoot Fruit-Scato Apple Moscato 1.5L. It is sweet but not too sweet. The flavor does remind you of green apples. It goes down smoothly. I do recommend this wine.
Jenette S.
Visalia, CA
Barefoot Fruit-Scato Apple Moscato 1.5L uploaded by Jenette S.
I've recently purchased a peach one. It's sweet and just right, especially if you don't like dry or harsh wine taste. I felt like trying it out, plus it's affordable at WinCo store. Super cheap, four something! 😃 I recommend if you like sweet wine and you like fruit flavored spirits.
Jennifer C.
Slidell, LA
Barefoot Fruit-Scato Apple Moscato 1.5L uploaded by Jennifer C.
I see this wine becoming one of my favorites. It has a slight apple taste, nothing to strong and a low price. Great wine for after a long day of work and taking care of the kids.
Christal S.
Elizabethtown
Just like any Moscato it was sweet and bubbly. The apple flavor wasn't super strong. It was perfectly subtle. I wouldn't change anything about this flavor.
Tosha Y.
N Martinsvlle, WV
The apple isn’t my favorite out of the fruitscato line but they have some really yummy ones! You have a nice moscato flavor with a nice subtle apple flavor. It’s a great price for what you get. If you like fruity drinks and moscato this whole line is definitely for you! You won’t be disappointed
Ke E.
South Haven, MI
This wine is good especially if you want something cheap. I'm a sweet type of wine person and personally think it wasn't to bad although wasn't to sweet and needs alittle bit more flavor. Doesn't remind me to much of apple tho.

Looking for your answer?