BeveragesAlcohol & MixersWineBarefoot
Chardonnay White Wine - 750ml Bottle

Barefoot Chardonnay White Wine - 750ml Bottle

Welcome the warm days of spring or the crisp days of fall with Barefoot Chardonnay! Our Chardonnay is dripping with honeyed peach and Fuji apple, and it’s as smooth and golden as… gold. Our Chardonnay wine is medium-bodied with a sweet vanilla aroma. Yum!

Is  [product:barefoot-chardonnay] a dry wine?
Is this regional? A friend in NC had some and it's DELICIOUS but I can never find it here in AL!
What would you pear this wine with
Start your review of Barefoot Chardonnay White Wine - 750ml Bottle!
Meghan D.
Virginia Bch, VA
The barefoot Chardonnay is pretty good, it is not the sweetest but it’s not too dry either
Alexis  R.
Las Vegas, NV
Barefoot Chardonnay White Wine - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Alexis  R.
I enjoy Barefoot Chardonnay pretty often. I like that it comes in little 4 packs of individual size bottles because I'm not too fancy and I'll just drink it right out of the little bottle. It's super affordable considering the price of wine. I would tell other people to try it if they haven't already.
Meagan L.
valdosta, ga
Easy to drink, but not a great wine. I usually reserve this for holidays when I'm hosting for large groups, and use it for knock off mimosas, or a white peach sangria. Doesn't hurt your wallet, but may hurt your gut.
Kristina L.
claxton
Barefoot Chardonnay White Wine - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Kristina L.
Nice size bottle, great price point. The wine can be drank chilled or room temperature. Great for all occasions, parties, self care nights and good to gift someone. Most stores that sell barefoot have a huge selection of flavors & sizes. I love barefoot wines! Barefoot
Brandi C.
Arlington, VA
Barefoot Chardonnay White Wine - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Brandi C.
Purchased at: Target
While Barefoot isn’t usually my first choice, I don’t mind their wines when I’m looking for something on the cheaper end. Their Chardonnay, however, had a really awful aftertaste and burn to it. I’ve had several Chardonnays so this wasn’t what I was expecting. It’s affordable, but wouldn’t opt for this type of wine by Barefoot again.
Pamela N.
Olathe, KS
Barefoot Chardonnay White Wine - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Pamela N.
It's cheap, it tastes good, I love taking it at night after a long day at work, and you can find this Chardonnay anywhere, I’m a repeat consumer and of course I would buying again
Ashlee M.
Hubert, NC
Pretty good for the price point. Not a bad taste, I would probably buy it again for a little date night. Might make the taste a tad more bold but overall it’s nice and affordable. I would probably Recommend. Barefoot Chardonnay White Wine - 750ml Bottle
Monica C.
New Richmond, WI
Barefoot white wine is a good wine and has a good flavor. I rate it 3 stars because I’m more of a red wine drinker but have tried this one it’s a decent wine of you like white but there are others around this price range I have tried and liked better.
Rebecca C.
Greensburg, PA
It was okay but a little to bitter. I occasionally like a dry Chardonnay but would rather purchase something other then this brand. It was very affordable though. I wouldn’t recommend this brand. Something smoother and less bitter.
Cassie N.
Bellaire, OH
I like to have a glass wine occasionally. The Barefoot chardonnay is pretty good not to strong not to sweet. The price is inexpensive compared to other chardonnays. Looking for something that doesn't break the bank and has a good balance this the one to try.