BY BAREFOOT

Welcome the warm days of spring or the crisp days of fall with Barefoot Chardonnay! Our Chardonnay is dripping with honeyed peach and Fuji apple, and it’s as smooth and golden as… gold. Our Chardonnay wine is medium-bodied with a sweet vanilla aroma. Yum! see more...

• Is this regional? A friend in NC had some and it's DELICI...7 Answers
  • Is  Barefoot Chardonnay a dry wine?1 Answers
Thanh L.
Dunwoody, GA
I am new to drinking wine and barefoot was recommended. I figure I give their chardonnay a try. I was not disappointed. I actually liked it. I didn't see a man's review but I'll gladly be the first to say, barefoot so far does not disappoint and underrated in my opinion. Price is excellent and it's like $6 in Atlanta from total wine store :)
Tiffany H.
Owens X Rds, AL
Barefoot makes a lovely, highly underrated wine. I do find this brand is more geared to beginner or occasional wine drinkers and features a lot more sweet, light blends, including this Chardonnay. A great buy that can be found almost anywhere.
Annie B.
Richardson, TX
This is my go to wine as it is a good price and the perfect flavor. The flavor is buttery, appley, and a little dry. A good balance of flavors for a price that nearly anyone can afford!

Buy it buy it buy it!
Amanda D.
Barefoot Chardonnay is a great wine for any occasion. The product is available at most drug stores and also for a great price. I drink this wine occasionally and would recommend to friends and family.
Marc S.
I think it is one of the worst wines I have ever had. It is sour and very unpleasant. Tastes worse than box wine I got from 7-11 once and that isn’t even that good, but better than this!
Sarah M.
Port Huron, MI
I love all Barefoot wines, they are affordable and have so many varieties to choose from. I personally am a fan of Chardonnay, and Barefoot is just as good as any other. I also like their Merlot for when I'm in the mood for a red. I would recommend this to people who don't want to spend a ton on a bottle of wine.
Annette H.
Pearland, TX
This Barefoot Chardonnay was the hit at my brother-in law's wedding. I was expecting the Chardonnay to be dry and boring, but to my surprise, it was such a delight to taste it. We went back for seconds, and third glasses. I would definitely recommend this Barefoot Chardonnay for any occasion.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
This is an affordable and great tasting wine; crisp, light and refreshing flavor with no strong or bitter after taste. It is a great pairing with any chicken or fish dinner. I buy this wine often and would recommend as it is affordable but of a good value. I find it in my local liquor stores.
Perla R.
Clifton, NJ
This is MY ALL TIME Favorite! It is so crisp & delicious. I can drink a few glasses and never get sleepy. I love the easiness of finding it in my local liquor stores. This brand in contrast to others, has never given me a hangover. I will forever keep it in stock at home!
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
I love love LOVE Chardonnay and Barefoot Chardonnay is really tasty! It's not strong and has a sweet taste to it, I love white wine better than red so I'm always a repeat customer oh this particular brand. You can buy this at your local Walmart, Target, or an adult beverage store.
Dana R.
Northport, AL
Is this regional? A friend in NC had some and it's DELICIOUS but I can never find it here in AL!
Michelle L.
Is  Barefoot Chardonnay a dry wine?