BeveragesAlcohol & MixersBarefoot
Cellars Sauvignon Blanc White Wine 750ml

Barefoot Cellars Sauvignon Blanc White Wine 750ml

White Wine, Sauvignon Blanc

Is [product:barefoot-sauvignon-blanc] #wine the best sauvignon blanc? If not who is.
Is this any good?
Does this taste like pinot grigio?
Start your review of Barefoot Cellars Sauvignon Blanc White Wine 750ml!
Joycelyn B.
Fulton, MS
Barefoot Cellars Sauvignon Blanc White Wine 750ml uploaded by Joycelyn B.
Very affordable dry wine that is a off band of a Sauvignon blanc I love dry and bitter!!#winkingowl #tryit
Stephanie C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Barefoot Cellars Sauvignon Blanc White Wine 750ml uploaded by Stephanie C.
Very good flavor even if you're not a wine drinker! Very smooth also not dry at all. I would recommend this to anyone!
Jenna D.
Oak forest, IL
This is one of my favorite. It is super nice and refreshing. I love to sit at night in the summer and drink barefoot with my girl friends.
Mary B.
Wading River, NY
Barefoot Sauvignon Blanc is simple, crisp, and tasty. I like to mix it with sprite or seltzer during a backyard BBQ or just add some ice for a cool and refreshing break from the world!
Jess C.
Baltimore, MD
I like the Barefoot brand and haven't been disappointed with any of their wines. It may not be the most expensive sauvignon blanc, but for the price of the 1.5L bottle, it's a good deal. Very drinkable. I took a wine tasting class in college and honestly, often preferred the cheaper wines, like Barefoot, to the more expensive ones.
Brittany S.
Montgomery, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Barefoot Cellars Sauvignon Blanc White Wine 750ml uploaded by Brittany S.
Yummy yummy yummy! I picked this up today to try and it’s delicious! I can’t get enough of this! I’ll definitely start drinking this more often
Omar M.
Waukegan, IL
I try this this Moscato like 2 times and all I can say is not my favorite I'm more into the red one. It's to dry fro me.
Barbara C.
Burlington, NJ
Barefoot Cellars Sauvignon Blanc White Wine 750ml uploaded by Barbara C.
This is a delicious white wine! It is also really affordable. It is not super dry and it’s not sweet. I love putting frozen fruit in it to keep it cold. I’m more of a semi sweet girl so I was surprised when I really liked it! I highly recommend if you are looking for a good affordable white wine!
Stacyann M.
Daytona Beach, FL
I drink this everyday. It’s smooth and it don’t get you buzzed so fast. I like it chill because it brings out the flavor out of it. It is very affordable sometimes it runs out in the stores. I recommend it to a few of my friends and family. They love it
Anne R.
Bloomfield, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A bit bitter for my liking. Useful when making sangrias or for people who prefer a drier wine. It is good value in how much you get for the price.