BeveragesAlcohol & MixersBarefoot
Cellars Pinot Grigio White Wine 750ml

Barefoot Cellars Pinot Grigio White Wine 750ml

White Wine, Pinot Grigio

How does this compare to other wines?
Is this a sweet wine or is it dry and bitter?
I usually prefer red wines because they're not as sweet as white wines. For people who drink wine regularly, how sweet would you say this is in comparison to other Pinot Grigios and other white wines?
Start your review of Barefoot Cellars Pinot Grigio White Wine 750ml!
Product Highlights
Good for anybody who loves a Pinot Grigio, and this one has a great price attached to it.in reviews
Lauren K.
Ankeny, IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Barefoot Cellars Pinot Grigio White Wine 750ml uploaded by Lauren K.
Purchased at: Target
My favorite Pinot Grigio ! Super affordable . This can holds half a bottle of wine and is around $4. Great summer wine
Alex B.
Barefoot Cellars Pinot Grigio White Wine 750ml uploaded by Alex B.
Not only did this wine taste great and serve more than expected, served a recycled purpose afterwards! We turned these little bottles into salt and pepper shakers. It was a little tacky, but a fun experience!
Johnnie S.
Killeen, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Barefoot Cellars Pinot Grigio White Wine 750ml uploaded by Johnnie S.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Great bottle of cheap wine!!! It has a great taste no bitter after taste, very smooth after taste. I love this brand. If you want a great tasting wine that is inexpensive this is for you!!!!
Sharifa W.
Flower Mound, TX
Awesome price tag for what you get. Anyone who likes Pino Grigio will appreciate this one.
Jaime R.
Oshkosh, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great tasting and very affordable for those of us that aren’t wine junkies! This is one that I grab when I’m in the mood for a glass
Cindy R.
Paw paw , Mi
Nice wine . Middle of the road price . It's great to mix with fruit in a sangria
Jess 🌻.
Philadelphia
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Barefoot is usually my top picked brand because I know nothing a out wines. I'm never disappointed with Barefoot though so always my go-to!
Christine B.
This is my to go wine brand! It's very light and delicate. The after taste is sweet which I love! My girlfriends love it as well! I definitely keep buying these! And I highly recommend girls and guys!
Tarana A.
Brooklyn, NY
I am not a big fan of this brand because it does give you a hangover afterwards. Although it tastes good and I think for price it’s good but it has some side effects
ImJuss N.
Dallas, TX
I'm going to give this a 4.5 just because it's a little too sweet. barefoot is a great brand and it's very cheap as well but there is little to know acahol and more juice. so if your a first time drinker this will be a great alternative.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...