BY BAREFOOT

Barefoot Cabernet Sauvignon positively bursts with all the bold flavors of raspberry and blackberry jam that make this smooth wine an instant sensation. Finished with notes of currant and smooth vanilla, our lush Cabernet Sauvignon pairs perfectly with everything from backyard barbeques to beachside bashes.

• I typically like Sauvignon. Is this brand sweet?1 Answers
  • Love barefoot brand never had the Cabernet how is it?2 Answers
  • "Barefoot Sauvignon is a great tasting wine for a great price." in 1 review
  • "the barefoot cabernet sauvignon also will not give you the next day headache that many reds are known for." in 1 review
Chuck L.
Allow me to preface this review: I am not a wine expert. I drink any Cabernet Sauvignon that tastes good with red meat and is not too expensive. Hence, Barefoot Cabernet Sauvignon. I've found deals for $4.99 - $5.99. In my opinion, it beats most "bottom shelf" wines (I don't agree with that term, but you know what I mean). It’s not weak by any means, but has a very easy, mellow, berry flavor. I pair it with my weekly Ribeye (backyard charcoal grill, medium rare). I give Barefoot Cab 5/5 stars, not because it's the best (you can spend over $49.99 for a great wine), but because it's the best affordable ("bottom shelf") wine I've ever had. My wine closet is filled with no less than three Barefoot Cabernet Sauvignons and I'm not ashamed to drink it or serve it to guests. Try it! You'll like the flavor and the price.
Pragati L.
I drink red wine every alternate days before bed. I bought a pack of for bottles of merlot and cabernet sauvignon. Red wine are good for your heart.
It is light tannin, ripe berry flavor.
Same flavor 187ml sIze bottle pack of 4 comes for almost $7.39.
Its not unpleasant and delicious and doesnt make any taste after. Good taste for good price
Cassaundra M.
Mooresville
Honestly this is a great wine for cheap!  I love my Cabernet Sauvignon and this is one I can pick up and drink with dinner without feeling bad for hurting my pocket book.  It was my favorite until recently I found one a bit cheaper that I actually like just a bit better.  But this one is my second favorite now.  It has a great flavor and goes with just about everything in my opinion!
Bonnie V.
I love this wine and it is definitely what I recommend on a budget. This is a extremely reasonably priced wine and it tastes great. I don't think there is much more that you need when it comes to a cab wine. I highly recommend this to other wine lovers on a budget.
Tabitha M.
My absolute favorite red wine! This wine tastes so good. It’s more on a dry side so if you’re not a seasoned red wine drinker you may not like it. But for me it’s my top favorite.
Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
This is an OK value brand red wine. It tastes decent, especially for the price point, but quality isn’t consistent. I’ve had some that taste extremely cheap and gross. There are comparable brands that taste much better for a similar price.
Myranda E.
It's good for the price point but for a Cabernet Sauvignon it's a bit too sweet. I like sweet red wines as well so it is tasty overall but not what I would expect of a Cab Sauv. Very affordable price though
Katey V.
STRONGSVILLE, OH
I love this wine! I'm not a huge wine-o, and I don't spend a lot on wine, so I really appreciate that I can get this affordable wine and it actually tastes good! I bought some Cabernet Sauvignon for a family gathering, and my parents were skeptical because they usually spend more on wine, but even they liked it! It's very smooth and delicious! I recently had a party for my husband's 30th birthday and I bought a bunch of varieties of Barefoot wine. It's definitely great for large parties/gatherings if you want a decent wine at an affordable price.
Lindsay S.
Hattiesburg, MS
As a less than wealthy 20-something, I endorse this to be a decent cab sav to serve if you're hosting a large gathering. The taste is fair in relation to the price, and it gets everybody where they want to be in a party setting. But if you're planning a romantic dinner for two or a movie night with a small group of your closest friends, spring for a higher quality.
Tammy H.
San Diego, CA
Tried this once and it was so sweet, it hardly tasted like wine. But that was just my experience and I like wines that are a little more in the middle of smooth and dry. It tastes inexpensive, I can often find barefoot wine for $5-$6
Megan C.
Supply, NC
Love barefoot brand never had the Cabernet how is it?
Rebecca W.
Weston, FL
I typically like Sauvignon. Is this brand sweet?