BY BAREFOOT #13 in Wine

Barefoot Bubbly Red Moscato is a sweet, juicy and ravishing red sparkling wine! This Bubbly bursts with aromas of jasmine and mandarin orange, complemented by dark cherry, pomegranate and blueberry for a sweet and juicy finish. Sparkling Moscato Sparkling moscato is made from Muscat Blanc grapes. This style is maily found in the province of Asti, Italy, so naturally it’s called Moscato d’Asti. This sweet frizzante bubbly wine has high aromatics and light alcohol level (close to 5-6% ABV). see more...

• Is this drier than the Pink Moscato Champagne one?2 Answers
  • How sweet is this moscato? 4 Answers
  • I love moscato but never tried red! Is this good?3 Answers
Becky A.
Roseville, MI
I just recently started drinking wine and I thought the pink moscato was my favorite up until I tried this beauty. The flavor is so rich and the aromas are to die for. The bubbly version is so much better than the original! I'll never try a different brand. Barefoot 4 life!!
Lauren B.
Greenfield
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love wine....cheap one at that! This stuff is amazing! It is so sweet and really relaxing to drink. If you are looking for something that tastes good and gives you a nice buzz this is for you! It will go with pretty much any meal you are eating too!
Gabby M.
Dublin, VA
I love a good moscato and it’s even better when it’s bubbly. It makes me feel like I have something to celebrate. It comes at an affordable price but it’s definitely on the sweeter side for those who don’t like sweet reds.
Raina T.
arnold, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this stuff. Fruity drinks and wine keep me indulging, I love the flavor and strength. I recommend it to anyone 21+ that is new to wine, it is a great thing to try at the beginning when searching for preferred flavors
Kate M.
Oceanside, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
If you like sweet wines, then this is for you! I have a major sweet tooth, and unfortunately this also carries over into my alcohol preference. I actually favor this over their regular Moscato. It is very sweet, but it also has somewhat of a balance. It is not sickly sweet, like some wines I have had in the past.
Amber G.
Dillard, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is my favorite wine. I'm not a wine person, but I love this wine. It's sweet, which I enjoy, because I don't like dry wines. Barefoot Red Moscato is very tasty and enjoyable. Relax and enjoy a glass of Barefoot Red Moscato! #BloomBadge @Influenster
Skylar S.
Sarasota, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This Moscato is so yummy I love when I put it in the freezer to chill and when I take it out in a few hours it is chilled and ready to go it is so yummy and sweet and bubbly perfect for desert
Brenna M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
So you want to be fancy and pretend like you're drinking red wine... but you love bubbles and sweeter wines? Well this is for you! It's the best of all worlds, although it's pretty cheap so I probably wouldn't take it to a party or serve it to guests..
Teresa C.
Grand Island, FL
One of my favorite wines. Has a sweet and bubbly taste and I prefer over the expensive brands at $5 a bottle. I get mine at the local grocery store and I really like this brand. I will keep buying this one for sure.
Amity P.
Decatur, IN
This is my favorite. It doesn't taste too strong at all! It's a very sweet flavor. I will always buy this over any other brand. The pink kind is my second favorite but the red is the best!
Rustina G.
Wauseon, OH
I could use some great drink recipes! Anyone have some?
Jasmine S.
How sweet is it compared to others?
Jennifer H.
Richmond, KY
I've tried the pink and white, how's the red taste?
Evian D.
Los Angeles, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Where can I find this wine?
Julie S.
How sweet is this compared to other moscatos?