BY BAREFOOT

Perfect for a day of fun and sun, Barefoot Bubbly Pinot Grigio is a light-bodied and refreshing combination of fresh, zesty citrus and crisp, refreshing green apples. With hints of jasmine and orange blossoms, our Bubbly Pinot Grigio pairs seamlessly with grilled fish, artichoke dip, and Greek salad.

• Im not a huge drinker, would you say this has a flavor pa...2 Answers
  • "I would recommend it. " in 1 review
  • "It's flavor is pretty good without being overly sweet." in 1 review
  • "I love serving these sparkling pinots during the summer when it is super hot and you want something light and refreshing!" in 1 review
  • "This is a great addition to a party punch added to some ginger ale, lemon lime soda and some fruity sorbet!" in 1 review
  • "It's okay it tastes good and has a fair price for what your getting." in 1 review
Marissa J.
San diego , CA
My favorite champagne of all time! the liquor store near my house specially ordered it for me since it's my favorite, and now I never have to worry about it being out of stock on stressful days when all I want is to take a bath and drink a cold glass of champagne. I like that this has the pinot grigio flavor but the champagne bubbles. I recommend this to anyone who likes champagne or pinot grigio and doesn't mind the bubbly.
Kylea J.
Phoenix, AZ
I recently had Barefoots Pink Sparkling wine, and it came in convenient little individual bottles. It was sweet, crisp but not dry, and full of flavor. Definitely something I would buy again.
  M.
San Diego , CA
If i could give this no stars i would. This wine is absolutely a disgrace to the true descriptors of pinot grigio. extremely high levels of residual sugar, making it a headache in a glass... you're better off drinking boons..
Lindsay S.
Hattiesburg, MS
My family likes to use this to make mimosas when we get together. The quality is very nice relative to the price, which is important to consider because there are a LOT of people in my family.
Carrie F.
PROSPECT HILL, NC
So I'm not a big fan of Pinot but I do love BArefoot! When I am buying wines for myself I always buy barefoot wines. If you like Pinot then Barefoot Wine is worth a try!
Kelly M.
Sellersville, Pa
UH-MAY-ZING!!!!!! This is so tasty, so bubbly, so good! Perfect for poolside sipping or mimosas! It's flavor is pretty good without being overly sweet.
Shannon D.
Camas, WA
This is a nice, reliable wine that's easy yo find and easy on the palate. Nice, balanced flavor that is very enjoyable for a casual experience.
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
Super amazing! I love serving these sparkling pinots during the summer when it is super hot and you want something light and refreshing!
Serena F.
Bowling Green, KY
This is wonderful. We served it at our wedding and everyone was wondering where it came from and commented on how good it was.
Tonya C.
Kansas City, KS
This is one of the best tasting champagnes I have had. You will really like it. It will make your taste buds craving more.
jessica r.
Dallas, TX
Im not a huge drinker, would you say this has a flavor pallatable for someone who doesn't drink much?