BY BAREFOOT

KC F.
Definitely a must try! Great to have with some friends at a night in as well as favors for my bridesmaids! It's got a nice and sweet taste to it, making it bearable (I'm not the biggest fan of wines and champagnes so this was surprising for me). I would definitely get it again!
Rachel J.
Roseville, MI
Got the recommendation from someone in the grocery store when I was trying to decide champagne for new years decided to pick it up along with another. Actually quite good. My friends and I finished this bottle first.
Kamisha C.
This is most definitely my favorite go to wine. I hate red wines because of the bitter taste but pink moscato is absolutely delicious. There's nothing better than taking a bath with one of these cute bottles. It's like $10 for a 4 pack or you can get the big bottle for around the same price.
lyndsey B.
pueblo co
Delicious I drink it all the time ❤️ after a few glasses it goes down quick and I love every second it not too strong so you won’t be hammered after two glasses
Ambir M.
Horn Lake, MS
Great for party's dinner and holidays. The wine itself is excellent, the taste was very surprising and the bottle it self is very eye catching.
Sharayah G.
Salem, OR
One of my favorite bubbleys lol. It is yummy and just relaxing. It is also super cheap which is a huge prolol.
Gena S.
Las Vegas
Its a but tart but the carbón is fun, great with a cheese and fruit platter. Pretty color, inexpensive.
Mistie S.
Louisville , TN
Affordable and great tasting!! Perfect to have for girls night in or special occasions!!