BY BAREFOOT #3 in Wine

Tickle your toes (and your nose!) with Barefoot Bubbly Pink Moscato! This deliciously sweet Bubbly releases aromas of red tree fruit and fresh berries. A creamy finish collides perfectly with candied cherries and sweet citrus making this the sweet champagne you want. There are 3 major moscato wine types: sparkling moscato d’asti, still moscato, and dessert moscato. Which is the best depends on the pairings and when you’re drinking it. see more...

Kristina W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This pink moscato pick by Barefoot Wine
is actually a sweet champagne, perfect for special occasions. It is
very bubbly and deliciously sweet, with flavors of berries and citrus.
Bonus – it comes in cute little single serving bottles, fun for sharing
with Galetine’s or out on a picnic!
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
This is without a doubt the best Pink Champagne I have ever tasted. It is sweet, fruity and slightly floral. This Pink Champagne is such a treat to purchase for yourself and it would make a great gift because it is affordable (compared to other brands) and delicious. My absolute favorite drink of choice. Thank you Barefoot.
Amanda A.
W Carrollton, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is probably my favorite champagne/wines on the market. It is so sweet and absolutely refreshing. With it being so sweet this is not the type of beverage to get for only two people because you cannot finish the bottle and it's not very good later. The price point is fantastic and I like that Target as well as Kroger carries it.
Lanie G.
Bloomsburg
The regular pink Moscato by Barefoot is actually pretty good.  I bought this to try something new knowing that I liked the regular Moscato but was highly disappointed.  It didn't taste nearly the same and was pretty disappointing.  A friend and I made ourselves finish it over a few sittings so I didn't waste the money, but I would not buy it again.
Amanda S.
Rensselaer
This is my favorite wine! I love the sweet flavor and the carbonation. Champagne taste without champagne price. I am scared of the cork but I make someone open it for me! It is also great to mix into a nice summery cocktail. I have brought to many parties and people enjoy it!
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I just tried the barefoot bubbly pink moscato and it was fabulous I absolutely loved it. It was delicious and light and very sweet, I don't really like the dry wines and this one definitely wasn't. It's also very affordable and one of the best tasting wines I have ever tried.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
We brought this to a New Years party last year. I like the really sweet stuff personally. It was a hit. Everyone loved it so much that we actually had to run out to find another bottle. We purchased it from Walmart. It was inexpensive as well.
tiara s.
TERRE HAUTE, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
For the price (cheaper) its the best i kmow its a spumante so it has a bubble and thats what i prefer over a flat wine i buy these for different occasions thriughout the year recently a hift for my moms 18th anniversary who loves this specifoc bubbly as well....its sweet but not to sweet the bubble makes it look nice in a wine glass for bug ovcasions and it often makes people look at it like a champagne vs a wine
Shelby M.
Tyler, TX
I love Barefoot Bubbly Pink Moscato! It's sweet, cute and perfect for events. I almost always have a bottle in my fridge for those nights that I need a drink. It can be found almost anywhere and for a great price! I love how affordable this brand is, so I will continue to buy.
Lexi E.
Norton, MA
This is a sweet bubbly taste that I always love to have. This brand is one of my favorites and is my go to. This wine is also very affordable and allows you to stock up when it goes on sale. This is a wonderful drink for parties!
Kelly F.
Pennsauken, NJ
How sweet is this? Does it burn your stomach if you have more than one glass?
Taia B.
Carmel, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Is this sweet? How dry is it?
Jonathan G.
Star City, WV
Is this sparkling wine really sweet?
Christina S.
Is this sweet or not sweet?
Kayleene R.
Chicopee, MA
I've tried this brand before but never this kind, any good?