BY BAREFOOT #1 in Wine

Tickle your toes (and your nose!) with Barefoot Bubbly Pink Moscato! This deliciously sweet Bubbly releases aromas of red tree fruit and fresh berries. A creamy finish collides perfectly with candied cherries and sweet citrus making this the sweet champagne you want. see more...

Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Happy Hour Expert
I just tried the barefoot bubbly pink moscato and it was fabulous I absolutely loved it. It was delicious and light and very sweet, I don't really like the dry wines and this one definitely wasn't. It's also very affordable and one of the best tasting wines I have ever tried.
Shelby M.
Tyler, TX
I love Barefoot Bubbly Pink Moscato! It's sweet, cute and perfect for events. I almost always have a bottle in my fridge for those nights that I need a drink. It can be found almost anywhere and for a great price! I love how affordable this brand is, so I will continue to buy.
tiara s.
TERRE HAUTE, IN
Happy Hour Expert
For the price (cheaper) its the best i kmow its a spumante so it has a bubble and thats what i prefer over a flat wine i buy these for different occasions thriughout the year recently a hift for my moms 18th anniversary who loves this specifoc bubbly as well....its sweet but not to sweet the bubble makes it look nice in a wine glass for bug ovcasions and it often makes people look at it like a champagne vs a wine
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
Happy Hour Expert
We brought this to a New Years party last year. I like the really sweet stuff personally. It was a hit. Everyone loved it so much that we actually had to run out to find another bottle. We purchased it from Walmart. It was inexpensive as well.
Kendro T.
I am sssssoooooo NOT an alcohol drinker at ALL! I probably have 1-2 very random glasses of wine a year. If I was to drink wine more often, I would have to get the Barefoot Pink Moscato. Absolutely delicious! And the brand is very affordable.
Cristal B.
Jacksonville, FL
I adore moscato. It's super sweet. The bubbly feel from the sparkle tastes amazing. This has such a champagne feel to it. The price is super cheap and I feel that this can be enjoyed by anyone because it is so good
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot has to be one of my favorite wine brands. They are very affordable but still taste delicious. All of them are smooth as opposed to dry. This is sweet but not too sweet. I will continue to repurchase.
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Happy Hour Expert
A favorite of mine, it is so delicious and fruity. The bubbles turn it in to some fancy tropical drink that really help me feel like I'm treating myself to something special. The price is perfect for me
Mollee W.
Happy Hour Expert
This is a really sweet light Moscato. I know a lot of wine connoisseurs that won't give Barefoot a second chance but I on the other hand love it as I am just a plain Jane budget-friendly kind of gal. It does the job after a long day with the kids and I don't feel guilty about drinking it because it's cheap. I also love my wine to be very sweet and not bitter and this stuff is just that.
Ashley T.
Leesburg, FL
I have started keeping this in my fridge! It’s great for when a friend stops by. Throw some frozen berries or cherries in it, and it looks as good as it tastes! And for around $7, you can’t go wrong!
Kelly F.
Pennsauken, NJ
How sweet is this? Does it burn your stomach if you have more than one glass?
Taia B.
Carmel, IN
Happy Hour Expert
Is this sweet? How dry is it?
Christina S.
Is this sweet or not sweet?
Jonathan G.
Star City, WV
Is this sparkling wine really sweet?
Kayleene R.
Chicopee, MA
I've tried this brand before but never this kind, any good?