BY BAREFOOT #10 in Wine

Black tie optional, Barefoot required! Barefoot Bubbly Moscato Spumante is a deliciously sweet sparkling wine perfect for your next special occasion or just a night in with friends. Apricot and peachy flavors mix it up with a crisp acidity, finishing off with tasty tangerine. see more...

• Tried this at a food and wine show, and can't seem to find it! I...2 Answers
  • How sweet is this moscato? 3 Answers
  • Is this Spumante overly sweet? 2 Answers
Barefoot Bubbly Moscato Spumante
  • "I think it tastes really good for how inexpensive it is, and the size of the bottle is great for if I'm just with a friend or two." in 7 reviews
  • "I buy barefoot wine so I decided to try the bubbly and to my surprise it was very good." in 6 reviews
  • "Can't really go wrong with a Barefoot moscato, bubbly or not I would recommend for a sweet party." in 6 reviews
  • "My friends and family usually like a sweeter champagne, so this works perfectly and taste delicious with Trop 50 orange juice." in 6 reviews
  • "It's bubbly and sweet, perfect for celebrating special occasions like New Years, or Christmas Eve, or even a girls night in when you don't want to spend a ton of money." in 5 reviews
Bryana G.
Sunset, UT
I can’t buy wine anywhere but a liquor store because I live in Utah and our liquor laws are odd. But whenever I can make it to the store I buy a big bottle of this wine because it’s so good and sweet tasting. It’s my favorite!
Shuaniqua D.
Nolanville, TX
Love love Moscato! Barefoot is a really good and affordable brand. I would pick this brand if I'm want to save a little but still want to enjoy the delicious taste of Moscato.
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
I feel like I've always like Moscato wines this one I did like it but I feel like they cater to more of a champagne taste although it has the wine flavor in if that makes sense they are really not expensive at all you can find them in so many different Wine and Spirits stores or grocery stores but it's pretty good overall
Elena F.
Happy Hour Expert
This is a super great affordable one that I pick up at target it's really sweet has a ton of different flavors it just taste really great and I think it's great for people learning about new different types of wines I think girls tend to go towards this brand of wine because it's just appealing to her every day type of wine
Ginny R.
Happy Hour Expert
I love love love having a glass of BArefoot Bubbly Moscato Spumante for any celebration! Is light and airy and has a crisp bubble, such a great product at a great price. I always get compliments when I serve it at parties, people just love it! so good!
ashley g.
Fairhaven , MA
Happy Hour Expert
I am completly in love with this . I was craving champagne but got this instead its a very good mix when you want wine but also want bubbles . Id probably be perceived as a lush if i told you how many bottles me and my girlfriend polished off .
Jessie R.
O Fallon, MO
Happy Hour Expert
Bubbly perfect and sweet! Goes with so much, make fun fruity drinks or simply drink by itself. I️ purchased a ton of them for my graduation and everyone loved them perfect for that special occasion and didn’t break my budget.
Brooke S.
Happy Hour Expert
I believe barefoot moscato wine is everybodys wine to get, I swear everyone loves this moscato it is very sweet and so good! it doesnt give me headaches like other wines do! and barefoot is so cheap!!! it is a steal!!!!
Olivia E.
Mapleton, IL
Happy Hour Expert
Can't go wrong with Barefoot! Always goes great in sangria and brunch drinks! Not too harsh. Crisp and refreshing and wonderful chilled or in crushed iced . Frozen mojitos with Barefoot are a hit and always delicious !
Stephanie K.
Columbia Sta, OH
I love this! I make mimosas every year with it to enjoy on Thanksgiving morning and I get another bottle for New Years! Also I like to give this brand as gifts because it’s affordable and delicious! Gotta have it!
Ashleigh H.
New Orleans, LA
So is this similar to champagne??
Karen W.
Waverly, IL
I love moscato wine, how is their bubbly? Worth trying?
Tasha S.
I wanted to know is this a great product to purchase, also does it have a great taste? Thank you.
Andrea C.
How does this taste compared to regular moscato?
Andrea C.
Did you know that if you try to re-cork champaigne it will explode in the fridge?!