BY BAREFOOT #38 in Wine

Black tie optional, Barefoot required! Barefoot Bubbly Moscato Spumante is a deliciously sweet sparkling wine perfect for your next special occasion or just a night in with friends. Apricot and peachy flavors mix it up with a crisp acidity, finishing off with tasty tangerine. What does moscato wine smell like? There’s nothing quite like smelling sweet moscato for the first time. Moscato offers one of the most unique scents available in modern wines, which is colloquially known as “Muscat Aroma.” At the top, the floral aromatics in Muscat-based wines features a calming smell found in mint, lavendar, citrus flowers, and cinnamon. This is because it contains high amounts of a chemical compound called linalool. At the base, Muscat Aroma also includes orange blossom, honeysuckle, almonds, ginger, green grapes, citrus tones, and ripe peach. see more...

• Tried this at a food and wine show, and can't seem to find it! I...2 Answers
  • How sweet is this moscato? 3 Answers
  • Is this Spumante overly sweet? 2 Answers
Barefoot Bubbly Moscato Spumante
  • "I think it tastes really good for how inexpensive it is, and the size of the bottle is great for if I'm just with a friend or two." in 7 reviews
  • "I buy barefoot wine so I decided to try the bubbly and to my surprise it was very good." in 6 reviews
  • "Can't really go wrong with a Barefoot moscato, bubbly or not I would recommend for a sweet party." in 6 reviews
  • "My friends and family usually like a sweeter champagne, so this works perfectly and taste delicious with Trop 50 orange juice." in 6 reviews
  • "It's bubbly and sweet, perfect for celebrating special occasions like New Years, or Christmas Eve, or even a girls night in when you don't want to spend a ton of money." in 5 reviews
Ambrosia 🐙.
Olympia, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this Moscato. Sweet, but not sickly. Fun for mixing or drinking on its own. The ABV is respectable, too. It’s hard to find as satisfying an option for a better price, so I can recommend this option for sure!
Brittany M.
Hands down my favorite champange. I can't drink any other one now after finding this. It doesn't have that dry flavor, it's fizzy and sweet. It's a nice change from the champange I was used to drinking.
Elena F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a super great affordable one that I pick up at target it's really sweet has a ton of different flavors it just taste really great and I think it's great for people learning about new different types of wines I think girls tend to go towards this brand of wine because it's just appealing to her every day type of wine
A. G.
I absolutely love this wine! My new thing is champagne with a shot of whiskey or cognac. The sweetness of the wine pairs perfectly well with any type of whiskey or cognac!
Jessica S.
South Paris, ME
Absolutely delish and I still love it even though I nearly took an eye out last week when I opened it. My favorite part about this bubbly drink is not only the taste and quality, but the price is amazing! I always buy this when we have friends over. It's a hit.
Ginny R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love love love having a glass of BArefoot Bubbly Moscato Spumante for any celebration! Is light and airy and has a crisp bubble, such a great product at a great price. I always get compliments when I serve it at parties, people just love it! so good!
Jessie R.
O Fallon, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Bubbly perfect and sweet! Goes with so much, make fun fruity drinks or simply drink by itself. I️ purchased a ton of them for my graduation and everyone loved them perfect for that special occasion and didn’t break my budget.
Olivia E.
Mapleton, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Can't go wrong with Barefoot! Always goes great in sangria and brunch drinks! Not too harsh. Crisp and refreshing and wonderful chilled or in crushed iced . Frozen mojitos with Barefoot are a hit and always delicious !
Morgan S.
Indianapolis, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a great cheap(er) option for a special occasion! The bubbles aren't too overbearing, but still make you feel like a Queen. I like to use this in the summertime paired with orange juice by the pool.
noelia r.
Linwood, NJ
I like the Barefoot wines-they have a few I don’t care for (the Sweet Red is almost syrupy) but their Moscato is my favorite white wine (I don’t care for whites, in general) and I keep a bottle on hand almost all the time.
Ashleigh H.
NEW ORLEANS, LA
So is this similar to champagne??
Karen W.
Waverly, IL
I love moscato wine, how is their bubbly? Worth trying?
Tasha S.
I wanted to know is this a great product to purchase, also does it have a great taste? Thank you.
Andrea C.
How does this taste compared to regular moscato?
minerva r.
Fresno, CA
I always see it then I go to the store, been wanting to buy it but I ever do. For the reason that I don't know if its good or not. do you recommend it or not?