Barefoot Bubbly Brut Cuvée uploaded by Andi K.Barefoot Bubbly Brut Cuvée uploaded by Styledby T.

BY BAREFOOT

Celebrate with the Bubbly that tickles your toes! Barefoot Bubbly Brut Cuvée, our driest and most traditional Bubbly offering, is vibrant on the palate until the last sip. Green apple, jasmine, hints of kiwi and peach flavors bubble up for a crisp, lingering finish. Bubbling with aromas of Chardonnay, it’s an instant favorite for any champagne occasion. see more...

Andi K.
Parker, CO
This review is based on the Extra Dry varietal, which is not quite as dry as Brut. I tend to bring this to parties or when I have girls over for brunch. I wouldn’t typically drink this on its own, because I feel there are better and more complex tasting champagnes out there if you spend a few more dollars. For this less expensive brand (I pay $13 per bottle) it goes really well with a splash of OJ or a scoop of lemon sorbet (Haagen-Dazs Sorbet Zesty Lemon to be specific) in a flute. It is available in seemingly every liquor store in chilled section, so it’s easy to run in and find what I need. Barefoot Bubbly Brut Cuvée
ashlee p.
Barefoot bubbly is my favorite for its super budget friendly price. I use this wine to make mimosas on special occasions and they’re always a crowd pleaser. It is the best of it price range and I always recommend Barefoot.
Marii C.
Wyoming
I love this champagne it’s affordable and I love that wish I could afford the good stuff. Repeat customer yes I have been. This met my expectations I live more the ones that are not ask dry. I will buy again.
Kristy S.
San Antonio, TX
I really enjoy this as a budget option for champagne. The price is very right and I really enjoy the taste. It is not overly sweet and the perfect dryness to enjoy on its own or in a mimosa.  I always go for this particular champagne when I want a bottle. I feel really good about treating myself to brunch mimosas at home at this price. I don't see any reason to get a more expensive bottle.
Sarah P.
Amityville, NY
Best Cheap Champagne! If you are looking for a bottle that you can buy a lot of or looking to mix to make mimosas etc this is a great option. It’s sweet but not over powering sweet and the price for it is less than 15 so you can’t go wrong there.
heli q.
new york
Love this sparkling wine! It’s great on its own or with orange juice for a mimosa 🥂 it’s also pretty affordable - I normally find it for about $10 a bottle and like other wines, it’s about 6 glasses a bottle.
Hannah H.
Boonville, NC
Only had one bad experience of drinking this but other than that this is delicious. I would recommend people to try this beverage. It has a classic taste to it that I believe everyone will like. It is not the first thing I crave when I am wanting alcohol.
Cynthia S.
Dighton, MA
I am not a huge fan of super sweet champagnes. This Barefoot Bubbly Brut Cuvee is perfect - super bubbly and dry. We actually had this served at our wedding because we loved it so much. It's super inexpensive so it won't break the bank if you want to stock up on it for holidays.... or for every day!
Katherine S.
Sunnyvale, CA
Barefoot's bubblies are great if you're on a budget. It isn't all that great, but my office has gotten it for celebrations here and there. It does the job. I don't think I'd get it for a nice party though.
Abigail M.
Great if you're making mimosas for a larger group of people, since it not as expensive. We used this for mimosas while we got ready for my sisters wedding a few months ago and we all had plenty of mimosas from just 2 bottles of this
Nia M.
California
Is anyone else hesitant when it comes to popping the cork off? (I'm a weenie) lol.
Hana H.
Albertville, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I haven't seen this before, what store carries it
Angelina A.
TUCSON, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Would any of suggest this ?
Angelina A.
TUCSON, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Would any of suggest this ?
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
OK I see this product is not really expensive doesn't have the same quality as an expensive wine and is it a sweet wine