BY BAREFOOT

Celebrate with the Bubbly that tickles your toes! Barefoot Bubbly Brut Cuvée, our driest and most traditional Bubbly offering, is vibrant on the palate until the last sip. Green apple, jasmine, hints of kiwi and peach flavors bubble up for a crisp, lingering finish. Bubbling with aromas of Chardonnay, it’s an instant favorite for any champagne occasion. see more...

Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Hull, MA
Barefoot's Bubbly Brut Champagne is amazing!! I love the taste and how bubbly it is! Perfect to drink alone or with your favorite juice, for a mimosa!

This product is very tasty and its a great quality too! The price is unbelievably affordable, so you could drink champagne anytime you wanted. Not just on special occasions!
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Dighton, MA
I am not a huge fan of super sweet champagnes. This Barefoot Bubbly Brut Cuvee is perfect - super bubbly and dry. We actually had this served at our wedding because we loved it so much. It's super inexpensive so it won't break the bank if you want to stock up on it for holidays.... or for every day!
Lynn F.
Lynn F.
Bettendorf, IA
For a cheaper wine, I absolutely love this champagne. I love to drink prosecco or a Brut champagne. I really love Veuve Cliquot, and honestly this is a good runner up. At about $8 a bottle, this stuff seriously can't be beat to toast to or to make a great mimosa!
Emma T.
Emma T.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
I personally love a good champagne pop! It makes for a great drink by itself or it can be paired with orange juice for a bright and fresh mimosa. It is pretty cheap but it will give you a higher quality taste. great product for anyone who likes champagne!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Norton Shores, MI
There is no other affordable wine that pairs well with orange juice. This bubbling concoction makes the best mimosas. They flavor is amazing. It is hard to believe that this wine is for such a good price because the quality of the product is good too
Sandra I.
Sandra I.
Los Angeles , CA
Happy Hour Expert
Been having this for New Year's Eve for the last 3 years . It's crisp semi sweet and just enough to give you a nice buzz. It's also quite refreshing not too dry . I will continue to buy one every year as it is a treat to me.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Sunnyvale, CA
Barefoot's bubblies are great if you're on a budget. It isn't all that great, but my office has gotten it for celebrations here and there. It does the job. I don't think I'd get it for a nice party though.
Kalie T.
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
I've bought this several times for a special occasion and NYE. It's really inexpensive but it doesn't taste like it. It comes in many flavors. I live the Brut because it's dry and not sweet at all.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Really good really sweet taste really good prices on them always have a good dining with this kind of drink
Amy S.
Amy S.
Austin, TX
Cheap but sooooo good for its price it's perfect has a nice champagne taste without tasting cheap
Nia M.
Nia M.
California
Is anyone else hesitant when it comes to popping the cork off? (I'm a weenie) lol.
hana h.
hana h.
Albertville , AL
I haven't seen this before, what store carries it
TUCSON, AZ
Happy Hour Expert
Would any of suggest this ?
TUCSON, AZ
Happy Hour Expert
Would any of suggest this ?
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
OK I see this product is not really expensive doesn't have the same quality as an expensive wine and is it a sweet wine