BY BAREFOOT

Celebrate with the Bubbly that tickles your toes! Barefoot Bubbly Brut Cuvée, our driest and most traditional Bubbly offering, is vibrant on the palate until the last sip. Green apple, jasmine, hints of kiwi and peach flavors bubble up for a crisp, lingering finish. Bubbling with aromas of Chardonnay, it’s an instant favorite for any champagne occasion. see more...

Danielle D.
Chicago
If you’re celebrating any occasion but do not wanna spend a pretty penny on champagne, this is the perfect compromise! It tastes great but does not break the bank! The bottle is pretty as well, for those Instagram photo ops!
Cynthia S.
Dighton, MA
I am not a huge fan of super sweet champagnes. This Barefoot Bubbly Brut Cuvee is perfect - super bubbly and dry. We actually had this served at our wedding because we loved it so much. It's super inexpensive so it won't break the bank if you want to stock up on it for holidays.... or for every day!
Katherine S.
Sunnyvale, CA
Barefoot's bubblies are great if you're on a budget. It isn't all that great, but my office has gotten it for celebrations here and there. It does the job. I don't think I'd get it for a nice party though.
Abigail M.
Great if you're making mimosas for a larger group of people, since it not as expensive. We used this for mimosas while we got ready for my sisters wedding a few months ago and we all had plenty of mimosas from just 2 bottles of this
Meredith C.
This brut was just okay for me. It was perfectly acceptable, but I actually enjoy the taste of some less expensive bruts over this one. We recently purchased this to fancy things up just a hair, but I was slightly disappointed. It just isn't my favorite taste-wise.
Mary R.
Barefoot bubbly is amazing quality for the price. People always underestimate it because Barefoot is known for being cheap, but it is delicious. This one is great for mimosas!
Sandra I.
Los Angeles , CA
Happy Hour Expert
Been having this for New Year's Eve for the last 3 years . It's crisp semi sweet and just enough to give you a nice buzz. It's also quite refreshing not too dry . I will continue to buy one every year as it is a treat to me.
Mecala F.
Alameda, CA
Even though this is a lower priced champagne type wine, it's delicious and low in carbs! This is definitely my go to for enjoying at home with my fiancé. It's priced right and a lovely light flavor without a too sweet taste.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Happy Hour Expert
High quality at a great price! This not so sweet sparky is a fruity favorite on special occasions. Really available even in my little country town. Best well chilled. Also great with fruit mix ins
Jessica M.
Norton Shores, MI
Happy Hour Expert
There is no other affordable wine that pairs well with orange juice. This bubbling concoction makes the best mimosas. They flavor is amazing. It is hard to believe that this wine is for such a good price because the quality of the product is good too
Nia M.
California
Is anyone else hesitant when it comes to popping the cork off? (I'm a weenie) lol.
hana h.
Albertville , AL
Happy Hour Expert
I haven't seen this before, what store carries it
Angelina A.
TUCSON, AZ
Happy Hour Expert
Would any of suggest this ?
Angelina A.
TUCSON, AZ
Happy Hour Expert
Would any of suggest this ?
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Happy Hour Expert
OK I see this product is not really expensive doesn't have the same quality as an expensive wine and is it a sweet wine