BeautyLipLip MakeupNYX

Bare With Me Cannabis Lip Conditioner

Does everyone love this as much as me?
Does this feel heavy on the lips? How does it smell?
Is this a product recommended for use during winter for bad broken lips?
Start your review of Bare With Me Cannabis Lip Conditioner!
Casandra B.
Scarborough , ON
Bare With Me Cannabis Lip Conditioner uploaded by Casandra B.
Overall I really do like this lipgloss it makes my lips very shiny and moisturized. The price was really good as well and I love that they use natural products, I do find that I have to reapply it often so I wish it lasted longer but other than that it’s great
Kelsey M.
Melfort , SK
Bare With Me Cannabis Lip Conditioner uploaded by Kelsey M.
Lips are very soft while using this product even when it’s faded lips will remain hydrated and soft all day. It’s a little sticky for my liking but if you can keep it on for awhile anyhow the results will be worth it.
Shay-Lynn K.
This is a decent lip oil, i don’t really reach for it a lot just cause i have better favourites!
courtney C.
Halifax, NS
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
Always have on my person, no matter what! I love how this conditions my lips, especially during those dry winter months! The taste isn't too strong either! Been really into any skincare products with cannabis oil and I really like the bare with me products from NYX! Would recommend!
Alicia M.
Charlottetown, PE
I received this complimentary and for the most part I like the product because I do get really chapped, dry lips and this lip conditioner works for that. It keeps them feeling hydrated and smooth BUT the only downside is it doesn’t last as long as I would like and need to keep reapplying.
Mina T.
Ottawa, ON
I actually am quite impressed by this product. It’s quite thick, but it’s not goopy. It smells like the Lip Oil that NYX also has. It hydrated your lips, but it also looks like a gloss.
Lara H.
Feels so amazing on the lips! Great for everyday and looks like a natural gloss on the lips.
Pav B.
NYX lip oils are to die for. They are affordable and so moisturizing. I make sure to use it every night before bed during the winter to help my dry chapped lips.
Kiran. B.
Surrey
I put this on in the mornings and it keeps my lips soft and moisturizer all day. 10/10
surmeet K.
surrey, BC
1,336 reviews
good product good shipping fast recieve it suits my skin so check ur skin before buying as every skin is different
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mariam A.
tangier
il y a 2 ans
Amanda M. il y a 8 mois
There’s less than .05 grams of cannabis in it. The amount that’s in here is impossible to cause some sort of high.