Bare Republic UV Protecting Dry Shampoo uploaded by Glow Y.Bare Republic UV Protecting Dry Shampoo uploaded by ]Rebecca B.Bare Republic UV Protecting Dry Shampoo uploaded by Jessica L.

BY BARE REPUBLIC

Daily washing got your hair down? Get your bounce back with our cleansing and revitalizing UV Protecting Dry Shampoo! Over washing can strip hair of its natural oils leaving it dry and frizzy but not cleansing after your active adventures can leave your hair greasy and flat…our dry shampoo absorbs oils, cleanses, refreshes and adds natural volume with UV protection. UV rays affect more than the health of your skin, they can also damage your hair. Protect your hair with Bare Republic haircare and #GOBAREOUTSIDE. see more...

Buy on Bare Re...
Jessica L.
Chelmsford, MA
I am in love. I received a product sample through ipsy and realized this product is a miracle worker. When I get out of the shower, I have to blow dry my roots otherwise the next day they look greasy. Not anymore! I sprinkle a little of this dry shampoo on my roots and magically my roots no longer look greasy! I use it during the day when my hair needs an added volume boost and love love love how easy it is to carry around. It also smells like chocolate and is good for the environment so that is a double added bonus! If you need a new dry shampoo look no further and go buy this miracle worker!
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA
I just bought this and tried it and I love love love it! It works so well and doesn't leave a oily feeling in my hair. The extract called quinoa in this product helps so effectively at strenthing your hair so much! It helps protect your hair and keep it from being damaged by the sun! It can be found at target for only 14$ and I promise it's worth the buy if your interested in it. I highly recommend this product!
Cassie S.
North Branch, MN
I love that this is a loose powder dry shampoo, I hate the aerosol spray dry shampoos because I feel like I always end up inhaling them. This is perfectly lightweight, gets rid of the oil in my second (third/sometimes even fourth...) day hair and leaves it looking voluminous!
Taylor C.
Fairmont, WV
i got this in an ipsy bag. tried it once and already know i'm gonna be buying more of it. IT SMELLS SO GOOD. and works like instantly. i was a little hesitant at first because it's a powder but it works GREAT!!
Mery M.
Doral, FL
I received this product on my Ipsy bag.
I must say I really like dry shampoos and what they're made for, but this one I'm not a fan of. It's powder and I spent too much time applying it.
]Rebecca B.
Baytown, TX
I love this stuff ,it's great for those long Hot,and very humid summer days in Texas .My hair is naturally curly ,and the humidity makes it very frizzy ,but thanks to this life saving hair product my hair is beautiful from morning til bedtime.
Kirstyn D.
Grove City, OH
At first I was a little taken back by this product - it is a little more powder and comes out a little powder and is a little more so than I would have expected. I was highly impressed with this product overall. It works well, but requires more product than you would expect. I love that it's UV protecting, which is an added bonus.
Jenice S.
I love love love this dry shampoo! It smells amazing and kills the oils in my hair. I used this every day and now I'm all out and gotta go get more.
Natia C.
Newark
Thank you for a dry shampoo that isn't white! I have black hair and this blends so much nicer into my hair and doesn't leave a chalky baby powder look. I LOVE the pump on this and I love that it's an actual powder. After I massage it into my hair, there's instant volume, it's amazing! It lasts throughout the day without me having to reapply, like I do with other dry shampoo. The smell matches the rest of the collection, but is a little lighter so you don't have you worry about smelling like it, if you're not big into scents.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
1,501 reviews
i haven't tried thus dry shampoo... has anyone else tried it?