Bare Republic UV Protecting 5-in-1 Mist

You protect your skin against UV rays, but what about your hair? Our new UV protecting 5-in-1 mist combines daily UV protection with anti-frizz, shine, conditioning and detangling benefits. Multi-tasking at its best! UV rays affect more than the health of your skin, they can also damage your hair. Protect your hair with Bare Republic haircare and #GOBAREOUTSIDE

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bare Republic UV Protecting 5-in-1 Mist!
Hilliard, OH
When I purchased this product as a summer collection from Ipsy, I had not idea what I was getting. I had never heard of Bare Republic or what their products entail. Now, this is absolutely one of my favorite hair care products. It takes frizz, protects against UV Rays, adds shine, and detangles hair. I spray it on after a shower and let the mist do the rest. It helps create a touseled lived in look as well and smells great. Would 100% recommend this product!
Corona, CA
1,167 reviews
This stuff is pretty decent. I got a smoke in my Ipsy bag an I like to use it on my daughters hair to take it a bit. Makes morning time styling much easier and is great for smoothing out all the flyaways.

Looking for your answer?